Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetiePie25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Sweetiepie...honestly the fact that the CVs are even going this route is downright disgusting not to mention very unimaginative...

frankly speaking after rantara die.. i dont care even if satya married dm or dm marries kaka or rasika marries satya.. i care a damn.. i am out from here.. but when i just read this .. i was like shocked.. thy are indeed making it unique... 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
After Rantara's death as it is no one from the current audience will want to watch anyway...this forum is going to be a ghost town with probably a handful of 'fans' of the new leads who are willing to waste their time on a ticking time bomb waiting to explode in two months...
SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

After Rantara's death as it is no one from the current audience will want to watch anyway...this forum is going to be a ghost town with probably a handful of 'fans' of the new leads who are willing to waste their time on a ticking time bomb waiting to explode in two months...

yeh and the most amazing part is they chose valentines day to end the show... LOL.. 
sweetieswagata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't care abt any news of ddej anymore.🤢..had enough of this bakwaas😡... just go to hell u CVs ðŸ˜¡
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
but if satya and raghu are half brothers
then satyas daughter and raghus son are cousins na ?
how can they make a pair ?
they will be brother sister then na ?

SweetiePie25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

but if satya and raghu are half brothers

then satyas daughter and raghus son are cousins na ?
how can they make a pair ?
they will be brother sister then na ?

rima u r asking this question everywhere.. do u plan to see DDEJ season 2 if yes then ask.. otherwise just leave it yaar.. no one is interested in what happens after rantara die...
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the new leads can no way create the Rantara magic ... out of question ...feeling soo bad why the hell this is happening ...why NIYAZ are out ... this is such a big conspiracy against NIYAZ ...am feeling humiliated disgusted broken lost ...n what not ...cant even console myself that jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai ...

may be NIYAZ wd come up with a bang in new show together ...but yes i want them together ...pata nahi aage kya hoga ...was never ever sad this much for a lead couple before ...don know how am i going to tolerate this ?????
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
are satya aur raghu to half brothers hai dono ke beta beti ka love yani bhai-behan ka love😲OMG
Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...satya's daughter!...Satya raped Antara and killed her...LOL..he got married again...remember what he used to say...I LOVE YOU A JAAN🤢...YOUR ONLY MINE...When she dies...ok who else can i steal!...Raghu would have never got married..If she died..OR EVEN IF SHE WAS WITH THAT COLOURFUL COCKROACH!
Smaggy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

are satya aur raghu to half brothers hai dono ke beta beti ka love yani bhai-behan ka love😲OMG

haan yr...aaj tk indian tv show main assa kabhi nh  hua hoga...bro-sis as a couple on floor...