Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nnks

agree with u@ rima n suchi

thanks 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smaggy

yr CV ko aab mental treatment ke bhut need hai...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ werna ye relations ke asse he waat lagyege agge bhi...hamara sath to rantra tk hai yeha 

cvs ko pagal khane bhejo
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smaggy

haan or lgta hai hai jase CV ne he responsibility le hai kalyug ke bare main batane ke...tabhi to satya or DM jase characeters ko promote kiya ja reha hai or hero ko spoil...ajj ke duniya asse logo ke he hai... 

ekdum sahi kaha
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

sahi kaha megh aise kamine ho to dushman ki kya jaroorat hai hame yehi kafi hai...JAAN lene ke liye😡😡

wo to hai
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HELLO999

LOL...satya's daughter!...Satya raped Antara and killed her...LOL..he got married again...remember what he used to say...I LOVE YOU A JAAN🤢...YOUR ONLY MINE...When she dies...ok who else can i steal!...Raghu would have never got married..If she died..OR EVEN IF SHE WAS WITH THAT COLOURFUL COCKROACH!

omg Satya is gonna rape her n kill her ...r they gonna show this in the show ???? possible cause this what the cvs hv in their rotten mind ...these guys can never ever portrey eternal love ...n this is what they r sending mssg to the society ...wowww...chiii shame on u cvsss...u r not less than any bloody rapist ...hate u with my whole being n fiber ...go to hell...