Rival Site Shritama Mukherjee to play the lead girl post leap in DDEJ

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Shritama Mukherjee who enthralled her fans with her beautiful portrayal in the youth-based show Best Friends Forever on Channel [V] will now play the lead opposite Kunwar Dhillon in the post leap story of Life OK's Do Dil Ek Jaan.

As our readers would know, the Nautanki Telefilms show is going through a 20 year leap post which the protagonists Raghu (Ayaaz Ahmed) and Antara (Nikita Sharma) will not be seen. Taking their place will be Kunwar and Shritama. While Kunwar will play the son of Raghu and Antara, Shritama will essay the daughter of Satya (Akshay Dogra).

A reliable source tells us that Shritama's character will be of a modern girl who is a pampered brat. Her role will be similar to that of Amrita Singh's in the movie Betaab.

When contacted, Shritama told us, "Yes, I am in talks but I have not got any kind of a confirmation."

Shritama made her debut in Sony TV's Dekha Ek Khwaab.

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i knw . abt to daba band show peathic lead pathic story kon dekehe gaa ranatar ke love story bangai bete ki story abe feb main shut down hone ki baajye abhi hojaye to aacha ahi.
nbw16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabhi suna nahi iska naam.   who is she ..
.Shivam. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is Satya's daughter & will fell in love wid Kanwars Character!
Bakwaas!
predicted dat stupid Twist & Turn!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who cares when the show is shutting in february ...

Niyaz_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shritama Mukherjee who enthralled her fans with her beautiful portrayal in the youth-based show Best Friends Forever on Channel [V] will now play the lead opposite Kunwar Dhillon in the post leap story of Life OK's Do Dil Ek Jaan.

As our readers would know, the Nautanki Telefilms show is going through a 20 year leap post which the protagonists Raghu (Ayaaz Ahmed) and Antara (Nikita Sharma) will not be seen. Taking their place will be Kunwar and Shritama. While Kunwar will play the son of Raghu and Antara, Shritama will essay the daughter of Satya (Akshay Dogra).

A reliable source tells us that Shritama's character will be of a modern girl who is a pampered brat. Her role will be similar to that of Amrita Singh's in the movie Betaab.

When contacted, Shritama told us, "Yes, I am in talks but I have not got any kind of a confirmation."

Shritama made her debut in Sony TV's Dekha Ek Khwaab.

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ab yeh satyanash ki daughter kaise bani jaise uska baap hua bina dad ke waise yeh bina mum ke hui hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
niyaz were much better than that kanwar and now this one πŸ˜’
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia555

ab yeh satyanash ki daughter kaise bani jaise uska baap hua bina dad ke waise yeh bina mum ke hui haiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

niyaz were much better than that kanwar and now this oneπŸ˜’

Jaise rantara ka beta howa waise satya ki beti bhi hogaye lagta hai dono asman se tapke or ddej key set pe atkey πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
akki27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok now i 9 wat will be story..rantara son will make her fell in luv wid him to take revenge frm sattu..wow so predictable so they call it twist n new jrny...bukwas..better they showed rantara rebirth dn dis..n den dis sort of story..niyaz cn do it bettr..anyway 2 mnth only..show is already dead
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

Jaise rantara ka beta howa waise satya ki beti bhi hogaye lagta hai dono asman se tapke or ddej key set pe atkey πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

rantara k beta toh PMS ke wajha se hua πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† par satya ki beti kaise hui usne khud peda ki hai kya πŸ€£