Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is so funny πŸ˜† AWESOME BEZZATI. Who asked him to give his vishesh tippani? Is that the way a guest behaves? Look at Sunny - so very graceful and sweet to everyone. Shame!
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zxion

Seriously now ?...My god the height of hate ... Narendra Modi who is aspiring to be the Prime minister and trying to be the leader to our country will  worry about a show and Salman ?..How pathetic that would be . He should think about more serious matters related to  people and his country  than waste time for  a BB show ...its the trolls who has nothing to do as a recreation and work do these kinds of stuff .

Don't worry... there are more pressing matters in humanity that are unfair to the whole of mankind but everyone is more interested nowadays in trending UnfairSalman or UnfairBB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Antisocial.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

i have never seen such poisonous pankhas in my entire life!! πŸ€’ shameless psychos!! πŸ˜² 

Yep  , some dumbs Who don't know  what is right 
zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

i am happy that there are so many smart people in india that can see how bb team and host  is treating some of the contestant ...few dumb ones who dont know what is right need a reality check .πŸ‘

Calling someone dumb doesn't make you any smarter my friend ...you are not god to decide that ...for a person who thinks Narendra modi has no better things to do than Tweet about Salman and BB show I have nothing else to say . πŸ‘

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If BY CHANCE, Tushar Kapoor or Sachin Joshi or Kunal Kohli decides to sue Gaushala fanz for cyber crime, cyber bullying and virtual harrassment which is ILLEGAL in India, I donno where they would stand in to hide themselves 🀣 
However, the fact is no one would do that, cuz no matter what, everyone knows how useless and immature this behavior is !! πŸ˜†.. None takes em seriously now πŸ˜›
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hahaha Sachin getting owned! love it! πŸ€£ Gauhar fans rock! 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
haha Gauhar's fans are so rabid
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he was right actually when he said gauhar u have two puppet in ur hands and playing with them...we can see that how gauhar is using kushal & ejaaz in the gameπŸ˜‰poor guy PR piche padd gaye eske bhi πŸ˜‰esko shayad malum nahi hoga GAUHAR & KUSHAL ke PR working so hard whoever is not saying nice things about themπŸ˜‰lo ho gaya eska to kaam sach bolne per ...feeling so sad for him poor guy ...balli ka bakra bann gaya πŸ˜• Edited by bonny05 - 10 years ago
arcoiris thumbnail

Poor Kushal. Feeling bad for him 😭. Koi bhi kuch bhi bolkar/bajaakar usse chala jaata hai πŸ˜†. How dare anybody/a nobody say puppet to the 6th sexiest man of this world 😑 πŸ˜† unfairSachin# Why is this still not trending  on twitter? 😲

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcoiris

Poor Kushal. Feeling bad for him 😭. Koi bhi kuch bhi bolkar/bajaakar usse chala jaata hai πŸ˜†. How dare anybody/a nobody say puppet to the 6th sexiest man of this world 😑 πŸ˜† unfairSachin# Why is this still not trending  on twitter? 😲

He dropped to 9thπŸ˜†. Uska PR/Fans #UNFAIR #UNFAIR #BOYCOTTJAIHO me itna busy hai ki uska position bhi nahi bacha paye. 🀣

BTW on Topic:
Ek Sachin Aur Ek Gauhar,
Dono mile is tarah,
Aur Jo Twitter me ho raha hai, Ye to hona hi tha. πŸ˜‰

Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago