shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May be he will be a part of BB season 8 and was auditioning it 🤣
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chevi

Love the insults this guy is getting - Who are you? You are so ugly. What gave you the right to say that? I'm slowly losing faith in humanity - all for what? Gauhar Khan? 😆😆

If Kushaal is the 9th Sexiest Man in Asia or whatever (SRK is no. 14 btw 🤣) then I think I consider almost everybody handsome today 😆

And what gave him the right to say that? He probably watches BB or has heard from his friends - humme kya? Inke opinion hain - Ajaz and Kushaal are both puppets to Gauhar. She has quite a controlling nature.

My point is - this has nothing to do with supporting Gauhar or not 😆 (as everyone is listing who who is supporting her in Showbiz)

and u knw what, the funny thing is dat even gauhar doesnt have much problem with his statements..and her fans are going berserk with it 😆 she knws dat he is right 😉
zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

lol poor guy...🤣

its dangerous to take panga with gauhar and her fans.and ofcourse her full time PRs
 but i wonder what wrong he said🤪 ...it can be seen clearly  that dese two are her puppets...

Exactly ...I said many times and I am sure many people feel that way ... Gauhar said get lost to her puppet today 😆 May be we should not call him puppet but call him with their fav word Doormat 😉 Gauhar  is lady Armaan in making ...who goes back to a woman who says get lost ...?😉 
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zxion

This was already predicted even before those trolls started tweeting in twitter  ...How typical mentality everyone know whats coming ...Big boss should pay for their psychiatric treatment by end of the show  ...😉...seriously these hate mongers need a recreation other  than hate ...what is common in all these fans is they are very strongly opinionated but have a problem with others opinion ... ...They are forgetting that opinion is like a pie hole everyone has one 😆

i am happy that there are so many smart people in india that can see how bb team and host  is treating some of the contestant ...few dumb ones who dont know what is right need a reality check .👏
..Antisocial.. thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 

They are her fans 😲 Using this language for her 

Edited by ..Antisocial.. - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

i am happy that there are so many smart people in india that can see how bb team and host  is treating some of the contestant ...few dumb ones who dont know what is right need a reality check .👏

I'm sorry I'm sorry... just because they aren't being treated well doesn't mean they aren't making mistakes or that defies what Mr Sachiin said 😆😆

Reality check? Aapne kahin aur pe bhi kaha hain ke UnfairSalman will continue after BB... 😆
TheHazard thumbnail

Amazing !! How insane the Fans have gone 

Instead of being concerned, why Gauhar didn't admit that Kushal is her BF ? 😆

You start bashing a guy for asking the genuine question. If Kushal is not her BF, isn't he her puppet? 😕

Some people are so ecstatic about bashing Sachin, amazing really !! 🤣
Edited by LoveRafa - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zxion

Exactly ...I said many times and I am sure many people feel that way ... Gauhar said get lost to her puppet today 😆 May be we should not call him puppet but call him with their fav word Doormat 😉 Gauhar  is lady Armaan in making ...who goes back to a woman who says get lost ...?😉 

she said get lost? 😲 i didnt hear that..
so kushal gr8 going...👏 👏 its true love..stick to ur love like a true puppy 😃
zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

Wait for narendra modi to tweet against salman now... He hates salman faku

Seriously now ?...My god the height of hate ... Narendra Modi who is aspiring to be the Prime minister and trying to be the leader to our country will  worry about a show and Salman ?..How pathetic that would be . He should think about more serious matters related to  people and his country  than waste time for  a BB show ...its the trolls who has nothing to do as a recreation and work do these kinds of stuff .

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have never seen such poisonous pankhas in my entire life!! 🤢 shameless psychos!! 😲