Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
seriously who is this guy??

& may I add that Ajaz is really short but when Sachin was standing next to him he was EVEN SHORTER!  ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† 

Like how tall must he be? 5'3? 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the maximum publicity he'll ever get. Sachin Joshi must be ecstatic. 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
salman was bulliying kushal today
this sachin guy was taunting kushal gauhar n ajaz which he had not right to do
its good kushal n ajaz defended them self
dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

lol...i hardly give a damn about this Sachin guy...bt the responses he was getting were hilarious🤣🤣

BTW jitna zada log Gaushal ke bare mein bol ke jatein hai BB mein...utna hi zada logon ki sympathy gain hoti hai unhe...agr Salman itna biased nahi hua hota Kushal and Gau ki side, toh i would have never become their fan! I was a Tanisha fan...bt Sallu's negative attitude towards Gaushal made me their fan...so basically its all about preception😳...apko lag raha hoga ki Sachin ne unki beizati kr di...bt we Gauhar fans think ki wo apni khud ki besti krva ke gaya hai...pehle toh itna ganda joke mara jise samajhne mein 5mins lage😆...or upar se Gauhar ki personal lyf pe comment mar gaya...usse us bande ki khud ki image kharab hui hai... do u really think, ppl would even wanna watch interview/movie of this guy?😕

there r lots of new comers who enter BW...bt the 1st thing they must have is politeness and decency... be it Ranvir Singh or Rajeev Khandelwal...they have become successful not only bcoz of their work bt also because of their down to earth nature and mainatainig a dignity... this movie Jackpot has Nasurudin Shah...had he come fr promotion, he would have never made such remarks...and who knows the movie might have clicked as well...bt nonetheless, for me and Gauhar fans...wo insan apni khud ki repo kharab karke gaya hai...😆

Bt to each his own...u guys r entitled to ur opinion and u can enjoy that comment as much as u want to...and we will enjoy the reply that public is giving to him😆😆

Some members say ki Gauhar and Kushal initiated the ex boyfriend talk, by the way had sachin not come in an spoken rudely about gauhar then there would have been no topic of discussion. Who is this ded futiya sachin jo paanch minute mein aakar twitter par famous ho gaya. Basically speaking Sachin also used gauhar to get cheap publicity. Jackpot to lutt gaya box office par. Salman se kehta ticket kahreedkar apne 4-5 doston mein baantne ko. sachin ki movie flop ho gayi, ab to usko koi apne ghar par bhi mehmaan bankar aane nahi dega.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyanag

May be he will be a part of BB season 8 and was auditioning it ðŸ¤£

he shud pass with flying colors... he is kashmira shah level b**chy