Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TZSOO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hahaha omg! Poor guy, but what he said was not good. That is what happens when u mess wih gauhar fans
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 He might no expected this kind of bashing.He deserves this bashing. 
veenisha thumbnail
galat jagah panga le liya ðŸ˜›
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kashif qureshi also in favor of gauhar and kushal... Edited by chandni_barbie - 10 years ago
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gauhars supporters are ridiculous
when will they understand that gauhar has two puppets
and more importantly when will the puppets come to know of it... lol
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
In all these tweets ,the best tweet is from girl saying,"Haaye sadma lagega usko jab twitter kholega!"🤣 so true and funny!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol poor guy...🤣
its dangerous to take panga with gauhar and her fans.and ofcourse her full time PRs
 but i wonder what wrong he said🤪 ...it can be seen clearly  that dese two are her puppets...

zxion thumbnail
This was already predicted even before those trolls started tweeting in twitter  ...How typical mentality everyone know whats coming ...Big boss should pay for their psychiatric treatment by end of the show  ...😉...seriously these hate mongers need a recreation other  than hate ...what is common in all these fans is they are very strongly opinionated but have a problem with others opinion ... ...They are forgetting that opinion is like a pie hole everyone has one ðŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the insults this guy is getting - Who are you? You are so ugly. What gave you the right to say that? I'm slowly losing faith in humanity - all for what? Gauhar Khan? 😆😆

If Kushaal is the 9th Sexiest Man in Asia or whatever (SRK is no. 14 btw 🤣) then I think I consider almost everybody handsome today 😆

And what gave him the right to say that? He probably watches BB or has heard from his friends - humme kya? Inke opinion hain - Ajaz and Kushaal are both puppets to Gauhar. She has quite a controlling nature.

My point is - this has nothing to do with supporting Gauhar or not 😆 (as everyone is listing who who is supporting her in Showbiz)
gagagirl101 thumbnail
He had too much attitude for someone whos almost invisible in the BW industry. Almost like Kushal. ðŸ˜†