Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

oh no.... my bad luck!!! 

can you not restart?

hmm?🤔

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

at least Heavenly Love and Sweet Surrender! please...... 

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

at least Heavenly Love and Sweet Surrender! please...... 

I don’t remember that one too but don’t worry will try to give it too 🙂

khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetsrir.maan

I don’t remember that one too but don’t worry will try to give it too 🙂

hi as in both of the stories???

truly appreciate it! 

awaiting updates of VD2~!

khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks so much for completing this FF!!! 

maaneet0887 thumbnail

hi as in both of the stories???

truly appreciate it! 

awaiting updates of VD2~!

yup!

khwaishfan thumbnail

that's amazing.... already waiting.......... thanks.........

maaneet0887 thumbnail

RECAP

Angad spoke,”Am sorry Geet,for giving you so many pains.Trying to give justice to my sister,i troubled you so much.But you wholeheartedly made us mom and dad by a single gesture.Don’t worry Geet,i promise you,your daughter will be well cared and nurtured!”

Geet smiled and turned to Maan who silently sat holding the baby boy and asked,”Say something!”

Maan nodded no to her and she came back to her bed.

EPILOGUE 03

Silence prevailed everywhere as if someone having a vision or dreams.A man spoke something in his sleep.That man was an most handsome man in this whole world.Wide eyes closed in sleep, long white nose,M shaped lips which was mumbling something in his sleep.He dreamt something in his sleep…

25 years ago…

A girl held her bleeding stomach looking at person accusingly while a woman stood in front of her cackling with sarcasm…a victorious smile which she had on her face.That girl asked,”Why Sameera?Why you have this much hatred towards me?What have I done to you?”

Sameera screamed with anger,”What you have done,Geet?Are you asking this to me!I was the second daughter to my dad!You were the first daughter to him when we shared same blood!”

Geet said immediately,”Am also his blood Sameera!”

Sameera said angrily,”You were my cousin only.But the love which he showered was on you only.Me and my mom always were hungry of his love!Giving justice to you he forgot us, who we are, his own wife and daughter!You snatched my father from me and for my mother her husband!Now am snatching your life!”

Geet said,”After all, what I did to you?You want to destroy my life?”

Sameera asked,”What you did Geet?You gave your daughter to me, but I have killed her already!I don’t want anything from you!”

Geet was shocked and her courage of living died away.Sameera looked at her state and laughed satisfactorily.Geet once again looked at her and spoke on last words,”You thwarted my attempt of being united with you.You snatched your happiness yourself Sameera.Today I curse you, for what reason you killed my whole family and me.You won’t fulfil those wishes if you are alive.If god gives you death then also, you need to take birth to pay for your sins.I curse you Sameera,you won’t be having a happy life!”

Sameera laughed at her curse but immediately she was shot from behind.Sameera turned and looked it was Maan who had shot her.Sameera collapsed and died the instant.While Geet crawled towards Maan who stretched his hands towards her.

She held his hand and said,”See you in next birth Maan!”

Maan nodded and he too took his last breath.Both took their last breath together.

25 years later…

That man who was having nightmares got up sweating profusely.He was confused with this nightmares but he wanted answers while he got a call.Next morning,he entered the room seeing around him giving attention around him.He saw the room was totally messy with cobwebs & full of dust.Every inch said that it hasnt been cleaned for ages.He saw around him once again & felt some movement & turned towards it to see a pair of white milky legs smeared with dust.He moved his eyes upwards to get a cute small girl with two pony tail to her either side of the head.She was having so innocent face which showed fear & anger.Her brown eyes spitted fire but it had scare too.He walked towards her when she crawled back banging her back to the wall.She tried to crawl back & thought of moving the big wall but how can it be.But he was amused to see her futile attempt.He sat in his knees & stared straight to her eyes when she more snuggled to the wall scaring like hell.He moved forward in his knees & kept his hand on her milky thighs when her eyes widened.She immediately shoved his hands but he caught her hand.She immediately bit his hand & slapped her.He dint get angry but winced in pain.He saw her good-naturedly when she slapped him in full force that his neck creaked due to that.He dint saw his anger just turned & came near her when he got another slap from her to his other cheek.He dint showed his anger as he was so calm & once again saw her good naturedly.Then she more snuggled to the wall when he lifted her in his arms & took her outside.She closed her eyes becoz of the sunlight while he took a pitcher of lukewarm water & slowly poured it on her from head.She was shocked but hot water soothed her every cell.She opened her eyes to get bright sun light & saw towards him who had took her to that bright sunlight from the deep darkness.She felt relaxed & she felt his fingers move on her body slowly cleaning the dirt & dust & fear too!

khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks for posting! 

Epilogue 3

intriguing fascinating update! 

So Maan is having visions!

Past and present well incorporated! 

Hate Sameera! how can she kill Geets daughter! Great that Geet curses Sameera! so Maan shot Sameera! 

oh no Maaneet die together! will they be reborn?

25 years later....... can understand Maan's questions!

so he meets Geet again!! of cos she is scared! he helps her!

continue soon

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice prolouge.sameera kill geet and maan and maan kill sameera.waiting for update.