Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

hope that you post the next epilogue of VD season 1 soon! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Geetsrir.maan, waiting for the epilogues 

taahir004 thumbnail

Waiting for you to conclude the story 

thanks …………………..

khwaishfan thumbnail

also waiting for the conclusion of this FF! 

taahir004 thumbnail

Please try and continue 

khwaishfan thumbnail

any possibility of updates?? 

khwaishfan thumbnail

hello.... waiting for the next updates 

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RECAP

Maan once again glared and snatched his hand from her hand and walked away.His anger was bottling up and he doesnt want to shout on Geet when Noor is sleeping peacefully.Geet sighed looking at his bare back as she wanted to taste it.Maan came back to his study and threw a rack of books angrily.Then he saw what he has done and started to collect his books to assign it back.He thought about his life when he collected his books.How his life has started to twist…his father’s betrayal towards his mother…his father suffering due to that Major Shatru..everything came into his eyes just like a movie.He remembered how he behaved with his mom..his Geet…his Noor…his Veer…his Dadi…everyone who is so important in his life.Everyone tried to show him right pathway but he dint go instead he chose the painful pathway…his anger pathway in which he hurted his loved ones and himself too.He closed his eyes sitting on the nearby chair holding the stack of books on his lap.He saw a dream…a nightmare of losing every single person whom he loved beyond his life going away telling that he always keeps his anger inside him which hurts them so much.

Epilogue

“Noor!don’t run dear…wait for me!”Geet called the 5 year old miniature Geet who was running helter skelter saving herself from the food which she was about to be fed by her mom.Immediately Noor felt her ground slip as she was in the arms of her father.

Noor glared and spoke in her soft small babyish voice,”Dada,i dont want to eat more!Am full!”

Geet said immediately,”I know your stomach..you will be running around me after 30 minutes saying am hungry!Finish your lunch dear!”

Noor refused making disgusting face while Maan spoke smiling,”Do as you told dear…don’t trouble your mumma!”

Noor pouted just like Geet when Geet felt a kick in her stomach.

Geet pouted,”Look your brother is also kicking to say that you need to have food.”

Noor widened her eyes looking at her stomach and slided down from her father’s body.Maan let go of her very carefully and Noor kissed Geet’s stomach to calm the baby.Geet smiled looking at Noor who was shedding its love towards the baby cocooned inside the womb.Geet was 6 months pregnant and Noor’s naughtiness made her tired so much.Geet sat on the sofa immediately because of tiredness while Noor’s eyes filled with tears and she started crying thinking she troubled her mumma.

Maan lifted Noor and spoke softly,”Don’t cry my sweetiepie,nothing happened to your mumma!Now finish your lunch,we are going to see your Veer mamu!”

Noor smiled immediately hearing Veer’s name.On that time someone said behind,”My Noor is going to eat with me!”

Maan turned to reveal his father Samarth who was smiling at Noor lovingly.

Noor screamed,”Glandpa!(Grandpa)”

Noor jumped from his father to reach her grandfather when both father and son held Noor.Geet smiled at the duo.Samarth smiled at his son and daughter-in-law and went away holding her food tray.Geet got up slowly while Maan helped her and she walked towards their room.She lied on the bed while Maan comforted her.

Geet smiled at her husband’s love and spoke,”Thank you for completing my family!”

Maan said getting bored,”Geet give it a rest…you are repeating this sentence for the nth time!”

Geet spoke,”But for my hubby..it may be infinite times!”

Maan nodded dismissively while asked,”Now tell me what may i be service to you!You have interrupted my working in KC and had called me forcefullly!”

Geet said looking at him darkly,”Well you know what i insist!”

Maan smiled but spoke underbreath,”I have become sex slave to her!”

Geet glared at him and spoke,”If you don’t like then you can go!”

Maan immediately held her chin gently and traced her face in his dark eyes,”How can i,when you have initiated me?”

Maan tenderly traced her lips looking at her darkly while his eyes made her cheeks flushed but her eyes showed the anger and spoke,”You only spoke those words!”

Maan said still tracing her round eyes,”But you initiated it…if you never initiated it then also i would take you tonight anyway!”

Geet widened her eyes with shock but asked angrily,”Then why you spoke those words?”

Maan spoke tracing her flushed cheeks,”It is true!Since your second pregnancy,you have become more beautiful..this pregnancy making you more tender and demanding along with sexy and hot!”

He nuzzled her tender breasts which heaved with every single trace.As if he’s loving for the first time.

Geet moaned,”Maan!”

Maan spoke,”Hmm!”and immediately a groan escaped feeling the wetness in her deep corner.

Immediately she was flat on the bed and comfortable and he started to take off her clothes.He kissed every inch taking her clothes off.Geet moaned loudly while he held her tender breasts.Her nipples got aroused tightening the tip which made him so excited and took it inside his mouth.He sucked it till his fill making it more tender and soft while Geet screamed in pleasure.Maan looked at himself.He was still clothed in his office attire.

Geet observed him and panted,”I will help you!”

She started to take off his clothes kissing him every inch.Maan groaned controlling his demon as he knew that he need to be tender with Geet.

Geet kissed his every inch and felt tired due to pregnancy while he made her sleep on the bed and asked,”You ok jaan,you think that we need to continue!”

Geet dint speak for sometime relishing the moment and Maan startd to move back but she held his hand and spoke,”Don’t stop!”

Maan saw the dark pleasure in her eyes and chuckled.He knew that she won’t back off looking him like that..naked and hot as hell.Geet blushed furiously while he took her hands and made to hold his hardness.

Geet took a deep sharp breath feeling it aroused and he spoke,”Do you know,you make this to me always and this feeling has only with you!”

Maan felt the enormous satisfaction feeling her hands rubbing his manhood but he spoke with concern,”Are you sure you want to continue?”

Geet pleaded,”Please don’t stop!”

Precap-Epilogue 2-Geet held a baby boy on her hand having tears in her eyes while Maan looked at the innocent life with happiness

EPILOGUE 2

It was a long night for them where clothes scattered,bodies entangled and naked slept the Khurana couple without any worry.Baby was cocooned inside Geet’s body and her demanding wishes made Maan groan with arousal.He had almost destroyed his deal when he got to know about her demand when he was in the office but managed to grip the deal firmly.Maan nodded dismissively looking at his innocent yet demanding cute wifey who was always asking for more.Some times chocolates or snacks or icecreams or pure vanilla s**.Maan smiled at himself seeing his love bites and bruises which was made by his lioness wifey.Sometimes he was a scary rat in front of his lioness wifey.Everytime she would rip him apart eating him in her way and making him more enjoyable life.Maan looked at his innocent wifey who was fast asleep due to tiredness and he want to run away before she starts asking her wishes.No other men had fulfilled this much wishes for their pregnant wives that much Maan had fulfilled.Maan entered KC fully dressed after their vanilla s**.But Adi saw the love bite on his neck and gave his historical laugh.

Maan warned,”Adi!”

Adi gulped his saliva and spoke,”Sorry sir!Clients are happy with the deal which Geet had almost destroyed with her demand.She took care of the deal when you were driving home and convinced the clients!”

Maan smirked,”Smart girl,so the project is still on then!”

Adi said,”Yup!Is Geet’s demand are fulfilled?”

Maan nodded yes while Adi spoke,”Yup,it is seen on your neck!”

Maan glared at him and looked into his mirror and was shocked and he flushed immediately.Adi was shocked seeing Maan blushing and walked away not commenting anything.He knew that how much Maan loves Geet.Maan came home and saw Geet stirring in her sleep and looked at her lovingly.

Geet asked,”What are you looking at?”

Maan said lovingly,”Admiring my wifey!”

Geet got up casually not wrapping anything while he saw her baby bump and her dangling breasts.Maan touched her nipples which made her to inhale sharp breath.No matter how many times they do that they feel it to be first time.Maan sucked the nipples and made her moan his name.

His eyes turned darkly while she shied and asked,”Let’s do it once again!”

Maan chuckled and asked,”Don’t you get bored of that!”

Geet nodded no to him and said,”I love you and no matter you get bored of that but i always think younger about you and pleasure you in numerous way!”Immediately he hovered on her and slowly started kissing her and they moved to the level of the ecstacy.

Maan ran with a stretcher carrying Geet.She screamed holding her baby bump.

Maan said,”Hold on Geet,doctor!”

Doctor came running towards him and checked Geet’s pulse and said to ward boy,”Take her to the labor table!”

Ward boy nodded  & dragged the stretcher while doctor convinced worried Maan,”Don’t worry Mr.Khurana,baby is coming out,you need to wait for sometime!”

Maan nodded and sat to wait while he can hear Geet’s screams.Maan folded his hands and prayed for god.His friends came when they got to know to support him in this trouble times.Rajveer and Naina sat beside Maan and patted in comforting way while Angad and Sameera stood away from them feeling sad.They both thought that they can’t able to experience this type of emotions.After sometime baby screamed for which Maan was so happy.He expected the doctor to come in next second but he heard another baby scream.

Maan thought,”Is it twins?”

Naina asked,”Maan bhai,is it twins?You didn’t tell me!”

Maan said,”I don’t know myself!”

Naina asked,”You didn’t do ultrasound?”

Maan spoke,”I suggested that but my father was against it!He said once he had gone for ultrasound and had regretted it but he doesn’t wanted me to do the mistake so he said that boy or girl let’s accept it wholeheartedly.”

Rajveer said,”It’s ok Maan,its one or twins!Let’s accept it wholeheartedly!”

Doctor came back and announced,”It twins Mr.Khurana.You have become the father to baby boy and baby girl!”

Maan was so happy hearing it and ran inside to greet Geet.Angad and Sameera smiled and regretfully.Both went behind Rajveer and Naina who wanted to greet Geet.Geet held a baby boy on her hand having tears in her eyes while Maan looked at the innocent life with happiness,while baby girl was fast asleep in the crib.Maan looked at the baby girl and tears poured down while Geet nodded and stretched to hold the baby boy.Angad and Sameera sulked but was also happy looking Geet happy.Both Maaneet kissed their children till their fill and after that it was Rajveer and Naina’s turns.

When everyone looked towards Angad and Sameera then both hesitated and said,”It’s ok guys,you enjoy yourself,we both will be standing outside.”Both nodded and was about to exit then Geet called them.

Both turned and spoke,”You are hesitating that you both can’t have children and you can’t able to control seeing my little ones?”

Angad denied but Sameera’s eyes showed her emotions.

Geet came forward and took the baby girl from the crib and gave it to Sameera and said,”Take it Sameera di.Now you will also become a mother!When i was pregnant then Maan and me always had this argument.I wanted to give this baby to you but Maan denied thinking it was a single baby.I did ultrasound months ago and got to know that am carrying twins.Then only i decided to a baby to you.I understand your pain di,as i had suffered once losing my baby.Losing a baby is equal to not having baby forever.I suffered that pain and i don’t wanted to suffer.”

Sameera cried,”Am sorry Geet for all the things mom and i did to you,you still want me to have your baby and call her my daughter!What can i do for you?”

Geet said,”Don’t be partial to her,she has come to you for your happiness.Don’t thwart your happiness because of your stupidity!”

Angad spoke,”Am sorry Geet,for giving you so many pains.Trying to give justice to my sister,i troubled you so much.But you wholeheartedly made us mom and dad by a single gesture.Don’t worry Geet,i promise you,your daughter will be well cared and nurtured!”

Geet smiled and turned to Maan who silently sat holding the baby boy and asked,”Say something!”

Maan nodded no to her and she came back to her bed.

Epilogue 3-Prologue of VD season 2-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5055176

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks for posting! really appreciate it 😊

khwaishfan thumbnail

Epilogue 1

recalling reading this but will comment again as you updated!

lovely update! superbly written!

Noor is so cute!! so Geet is expecting again! Adore Noor's love for her brother!

of cos Geet is tired! 

great that Samarth is there and feeds Noor!

fab Maaneet moments!