Frequent Posters

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AALUSLOLWA

reserve kr skty hain ?

VS k reference sy 😆

thnx VS fr the link

p.s if i dnt unres soon ... yu can do wtever yu want but to VS ( vananda sagar )

Hawww😲 maine link diya tha!
P.S. HD, ab I won't post anything irrelevant!😃
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

Hawww😲 maine link diya tha!
P.S. HD, ab I won't post anything un-relevant!😃

oh i m so sorry 😳
@ECCENTRICA  .. if yu  dnt find me unres ing any sooner then please feel fre to kick DJ as much as yu want 😛

dj ..football ..thnx fr link 😉

p.s  i wnt post anythng irrelevant .. kick dj fr ths cmnt as well 😛

aquagal thumbnail
Loved it.
The historical backdrop and the way your wrote it was amazing.
I loved their meetings, the strong-headed Khushi of that era who had the guts to follow her heart.
The scene where she gifted him the chain was penned beautifully showing how natural it is to want to feel someone when you are in love.
And loved the song.

PS: Thanks dj_arshifan aka Dee for giving me the link of this beautiful OS.
Edited by aquagal - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Winner

1. OS: Many a moon ago 

By: Eccentrica

This is not a work of fiction. This author was present in the 17th Century and was a silent witness to this love story of Arnav and Khushi. This story is written so amazingly well that you will feel that you have been transported several centuries back :)
Speechless!
Thank you :)

lazyleaves thumbnail
Congratulations :)

This is not a work of fiction. This author was present in the 17th Century and was a silent witness to this love story of Arnav and Khushi. This story is written so amazingly well that you will feel that you have been transported several centuries back :)

Speechless!

Thank you :)

Please feel free to use this siggy and don't forget to add 'Awarded' in the title :)

|| ArHilicious Droolers #16: Kabira (Last) ||

momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow,
amazing os!
love it truly
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This was magnificent. You are an accomplished writer and anyone who has not had the good fortune to read your writing and this OS is missing out an opportunity and something so worthy .

The historical significance , ( I am amazed they you researched this...it gives the story a different flavour ...) the era and the period you set this story in, was beautifully described, the description of her feelings from the moment she sets foot in the mahal to the way you described her reactions seeing Arnav. It was simple, sensuous and the words flowed with such ease it had the same feeling one has when a gentle yet cool breeze touches you on a hot day. It has to be one of the finest descriptions I have read. I could feel her attraction and the excitement she must have felt in those circumstances.

The way you used your characters, a strong and stubborn Khushi, not afraid to think and act for what she wants for being true to herself and her feelings,to he willing to take a chance rather than to succumb to pressure and an arrangement ( marriage) that she knows she cannot honour. She is wise too, to understand the reason behind this arrangement and that her running away will bring no shame or humiliation to the family, hence she has no guilt or inner conflict. 

I love that despite saying much you brought out Arnav's love and respect of her and the way he felt ...the ' I had to come' said it all. The way you brought in the payal scene...from the show ...it was superb, her caressing him with her feet. Genius. This scene has been written so many times, but here and your interpretation is one of my favourites so far...

I loved how Payal and Shyam help them and how they break out, I loved her plan to go to the dungeon repeating those same words to him ...she knew he was in trouble ...just like she did in the show...and she rescues her ' Rajkumar' . I love how addresses everything between them and the differences between them so she is aware before making a decision about her future with him...he loves her but he wants what is best for her...

I loved how he calls her Khushi, her name must not have sounded better to her as it did when he says it. Just like she wanted to say his name out aloud, it is a different thrill to hear your name from the person who love..the way it is said says so much more than just a name...

I could go on and on, so fabulous is this OS, but I am not sure if I will still be able to convey just how amazing and well written this is. 

It so deserved the award. I am so honoured that we here on IF are able to read this ...thank you for writing this. 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!!
i am mesmerized by this awesome love story that you wove here.
Khushi as you can say was a true Kshatrani who would do anything to have her loved one safe and would cross all barriers.
i loved her spirit. she was the true hero in this entire story.
Arnav, oved him too, but he is overshadowed in front of Khushi's bravery.
Shyam and payal's role--- well, i loved it too. never expected to see them as couple, was a surprise there and liked it.

Beautiful OS Chaitali.
Keep writing.
Thanks VandanaSagar for the reference.
Arshi67 thumbnail
Beautifully written. 
Their intensity leapt out at you. 
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Thank you Vandana.Sagar for letting me know this masterpiece. Fantastic OS, all history, that beautiful era of royals, Arnav and Khushi's feeling for each other, their attraction, everything was written so beautifully.. Payal and Shyam were great help too.. Overall a fabulous read and a much deserved awardee. Superb work 👏👏👏