Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome os
Loved it . 
A very different from the other stories. 
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely tale...wonderfully etched!
JesiC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fabulous and unique story.. loved it
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
What a splendid beauty this story was... It was definately not an OS... It was much more. Encompassing an era... full of love and hope, moving beyond the differenciation between classes and masses. I loved the entire saga of how a princess fell in love with a warrior, just before she was to be married. Loved how you have etched the character of Arnav, who is fierce in the battlefield, yet warm as a human. I was so thrilled that Khushi, the brave princess took the initiative to be one with her true love. As the rode away in the dark night... my mind mumbled a "Happily ever after" for the lovebirds. 😳

I am simply amazed by your versatile writing and the way you build a picture in front of the readers so they not only read a story... they actually picturize it! And I am yet to even venture in your other genres of thriller and drama. In a mood for romance at the moment... so will get there soonish! 👏

P.S.: I love the existing banner... but could not stop myself from making another one for this lovely story!

Edited by mints23 - 9 years ago
suri2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written...flows like a poetry... And thanks for putting Shyam and Payal in such a good light... Loved it all in all

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was  beautiful ! You write so so so good !  👏 ( arey hmare cc  p ajao na yar 😳 😆 )

It was amazing you know ... one of the best  OS es  i have  read on arshi ..
frankly i  avoid the  stories that  don t  have an ipk-ish arshi in it as i fail  to  picture the  scenes in my  mind .. but I really  loved this  one .. 😳 it was so  beutiful and  i could actually  see  a warior arnav and  a kumari khushi :) you really  write  awesome ! ⭐️

and  now to the  story  it was so different and new for me ..  warrior weds rajkumari sounds so  exciting ! ⭐️ and  must  say this  khushi  was brave han .. also  i  liked  how  you  symbolized the situations  of  story  with  weather  conditions (  ee  i  duck at  explaining ..i kno  :P  )  i mean  i liked  it  when  the  cold  breeze  & arnav s  word   simultaneously
shivered  khushi .. when  the  lantern and her heart  flickered ..  when  there was half darkness and  half  light  .. loved it all ! so brilliant han 😳 

one more thing  i  really  liked  that scene where khushi  gave  chain award  to arnav ! 😃 best  hai ..

and ya   .. the  name  kumari  ..  i  never  liked it in  show .. but  liked  it  here 😳

shayam and  payal ..  thank  you  to  both :*  .. when  i was  reading  the  OS  i  was  thinking  k  i ll  write  in comment that  khushi  was  very rude  to payal and  should nt  have  said  that ..  it was  bothering alot yu kno .. :P 
and  han  ... wo  line  .. 
''But  she  had  to  build new bridges and burning old ones was an eventuality '' was epic ! 👏  that was  also  symbolic na 😳 .. see i  m so smart 😆

what else  ..  ermm .. banners  both of them were superb !

P.S  dee_j  thank  yu  very  very  much  for suggesting me this  OS ⭐️ muah

P.P.S  sorry  for a  late unres 😳

P.P.P.S  congratulations  for the  award ! 👏 well deserved ..and ya  congo for  completing an year 😃

Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice
Totally different
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was such a great story with a historical background. Khushi's determination to elope with Arnav was so beautiful. With the help of Payal and Shyam Khushi saved Arnav's life and started a new life. 
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like historical background...nice piece of writing
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww again al wonderful OS by you
Loved it