... - Page 13

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Vandana.Sagar for letting me know this masterpiece. Fantastic OS, all history, that beautiful era of royals, Arnav and Khushi's feeling for each other, their attraction, everything was written so beautifully.. Payal and Shyam were great help too.. Overall a fabulous read and a much deserved awardee. Superb work ClapClapClap
Awesome os
Loved it . 
A very different from the other stories. 
Wonderful OS. Loved it.
Lovely tale...wonderfully etched!
Fabulous and unique story.. loved it
What a splendid beauty this story was... It was definately not an OS... It was much more. Encompassing an era... full of love and hope, moving beyond the differenciation between classes and masses. I loved the entire saga of how a princess fell in love with a warrior, just before she was to be married. Loved how you have etched the character of Arnav, who is fierce in the battlefield, yet warm as a human. I was so thrilled that Khushi, the brave princess took the initiative to be one with her true love. As the rode away in the dark night... my mind mumbled a "Happily ever after" for the lovebirds. Embarrassed

I am simply amazed by your versatile writing and the way you build a picture in front of the readers so they not only read a story... they actually picturize it! And I am yet to even venture in your other genres of thriller and drama. In a mood for romance at the moment... so will get there soonish! Clap

P.S.: I love the existing banner... but could not stop myself from making another one for this lovely story!

Edited by mints23 - 7 years ago
Beautifully written...flows like a poetry... And thanks for putting Shyam and Payal in such a good light... Loved it all in all