Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have liked him from first film. I will be his fan for life. 
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

MKM  😲🤗

how you doing?
We miss u in the goss thread...very very much...😳

AND OMG you LOVE Stefan and Klaus too? 😲

Kruti!🤗...i will be back soon to raid the goss thread. Oh yes, i love Stefan and Klaus coz they are grey who don't mind accepting that they have a bad side. 😆
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhishek is one of the nicer and warmer stars and he deserves better than this.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eire

IF all of this is true then Aditya Chopra and his team needed to apologise to Abhishek. Contrary to popular belief Abhishek does indeed have lots of fans who are eager to see him in Dhoom 3 , etc. There would be no Dhoom franchise if it was not for Abhishek, John, and Uday. Dhoom became a success because of those guys. The Dhoom franchise is a mutli-starrer at the end of the day. And in mutli-starrer films every actor in the main cast should be promoted on an almost equal basis.

Ajay Devgn and Hrithik Roshan promoted everyone equally during the promotions of Bol Bachchan and Krish 3 as it should have been with both films becoming huge hits. Aamir and Katrina are already huge stars in Bollywood so there was no need to sideline or ignore Abhishek and Uday in the promotions. Abhishek and Uday are just as important in the Dhoom franchise as any other other because they have been there since day one. In a multi-starrer film every is equal. Fair is fair. IMO

👏  👍🏼 
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, I'd rather Abhishek do the talking at any of the promotions. Atleast the dude has a sense of humour.