Posted: 10 years ago
awesomeee parttt
loved ittt
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
loved it
i love the caring and understanding armaan..
plz cont soon
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sweet update...
Lykd it
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey,

This part was awesome. just love this so caring Armaan & an all innocent Ridz. Please continue soon. Because how much ever you write, it looks less to me, your writing is really nice.

Love..
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
knck knck...update kab milega...
angelicdove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!such a lovely update!!!!
beleive me i had a smile plastered on my face all the time reading the part!!!!!
aww armaan is such an ideal husband,a complete package!!!!
love the way he understands ridhima so much even without her saying anything!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
hats off to you man,i really loveee this fic!!!!!!!
ridhima's also a very caring and loving wife!!!!!
so armaan is a workaholic but ridhima always come first for him!!
loved his line"koi b kaam tumse zyada important nahi hosakta!!!!!
i loveee this armaan!!!!!!❤️
what i wouldn't have given to have such an understanding husband!!!!!!!
ridhima's really lucky!
loved their convo and their feelings regarding each other its always great to share ur feelings with ur spouse!!!!!
absolutely loving their progressing relation and romance!!!!!
plzzz update soon
i had become addicted to ur ff!!!!
will love to read it ahead and ya plzzz don't discontinue it ever!!!!!!
it's always a great dissapointment to the readers!!!!!!!!

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

need an update please
lovepkdh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG !! The update was fabbb!!!!
please update next fast ...puhleaseee!
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Credit for the update

arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 04

After having a day full of boredom Riddhima decided that after this at any cost she won't be letting Armaan instruct the butler/ other maids about her not doing anything. She successfully convinced him that now she was all fit and fine and could atleast work with their help so Armaan had to some how give in. She promised him that she would not let herself hurt while working and so he was also fine with it as he knew that she loves doing such chores so he shouldn't deprive her of that. So the next day she woke up vey early and taking a quick bath started preparing breakfast for him. As she was once done she went up to wake him up. Entering the room she found him sleeping like a cute baby; flat on his stomach with a pout on his lips and his hair caressing his forehead. She was just admiring him as he looked so adorable and had almost forgotten why she had come up; but she came back when due to the sunlight he frowned a liitle and turned his face.

Armaan...uthiye... 7 baj chuke hai aap late ho jaayenge. Shetried 2-3 times and finally after some whining and cribbing he opened his eyes and his frown almost quickly disappeared. She looked so angelic and the feeling that she was waking him up so lovingly with her melodious voice sitting in front of him with that bright smile was so good. How he wished he could have his each morning to begin just like this.

Good morning...Kya hua?? Kya dekh rahe hai? Uthiye! Aap naha leejiye tab tak main naashta lagva deti hu; neeche aa jaaiye jaldi; hmm! But before she could move away he held her hand;

Arey kaha jaa rahi ho. Pehle mujhe good morning toh wish karne do. She got a little confused but anyways just waited for him to wish her back when he sat up on the bed. His smile and twinkling eyes told her that he was upto something and her questions got answered the next moment when he moved ahead and kissing her cheek lightly whispered a husky good morning in her ears.  As he noticed her cheeks turnet into a shade of scarlet that somehow warmed his heart.

Hmm...toh tum uth hi gayi; ho gayi tumhari tamanna poori; kar liye man bhar ke kaam subah uthke?

Haan; ye toh mera haq banta hai ise aap kya koi bhi mujhse nahi cheen sakta! Aap bas fresh ho jaiyye baki sab tayyar hai.  She went out again instructing him and he finally got up and took a shower. As he was all ready in his suit and walked down he saw her setting the table neatly. He could actually see the happiness on her face that she was feeling while doing all those chores. He wondered that how could she be so adorable that just these small things that she could do for him made her sooo happy that her face was glowing with happiness. Why would anyone be so happy to get things done for someone; was that really possible? But even before he could think further his eyes fell on her and his heart answered that for himself. Ofcourse that was possible; and she was the living example right in front of him. He came and sat on his seat with a huge smile and it widened even more when he saw aloon ke paranthe.

Wooow; aloo ke paranthe! Ye tumne banaye hai?

Haan...aapko bohot pasand hai na isi liye banaye! He quickly took a piece and as soon as he tasted the parantha he just couldn't utter anything else for a while.

Ummm...yummmy; you are a...maa...zing...yaa..ar; he siad while munching onto the parantha like a small kid making her giggle.

Aaram se khaaiye Armaan; don't worry aapke liye hi banaye hai! She stiffled her laugh seeing him pout as she teased him. But she could control no more when he suddenly reduced his munching speed and smiled guiltily. Ohh God; you are soo adorable Armaan; aapko pata hai aap bilkul chote se bache lag rahe ho; jise theek se khana sikhaya ja raha ho! She started laughing hardly at his face. He was first glaring at her all annoyed but as he saw her laughing whole heartedly he just couldn't stop himself from smiling. She looked so beautiful; her melodious voice rang in his ears and her smile automatically infected him. As she saw him staring at her she somehow controlled herself ;

Okay...sorry. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapko aloo ke paranthe itneee pasand hai! Varna main Joseph se kehkar kal hi banva deti!

Haan mujhe pasand to hai bohot; par tumne toh itne yummy paranthe banaye hai; I bet agar mom yaha hoti na toh unhe thoda sa complex ho jata; trust me these are really amazing yaar. Kya daala hai tumne isme!

Aap bhi na... aap naashta keejiye main abhi aati hu!

Kyu? Tumhe naashta nahi karna?

Nahi main baad main kar lungi aap khaiye!

What baad main;...tumhe mujhe dekh ke lagta hai main tumhare liye kuch chodne wala hu? Dekho jo kuch khana hai abhi kha lo lyunki itne yummy paranthe mere saamne chod jaana is not such a good idea I would say.

Arey toh khaiye na aapko jitna khana hai; aap hi ke liye toh banaye hai!

Oh ho ... tum bhi na! He held her hand and made her sit on the chair right next to him. Taking a small bite from his plate he took it to her mouth; chalo mu kholo aur khao apne hi haato ke bane swaadisht se paranthe; chalo chalo muh kholo.  Tum bhi na; yaha tumhara pati tumhe bula raha hai nashte ke liye; aur tumhe ghar ke kaamon ki padi hui hai! Chodo vo sab aur mere saath nashta enjoy karo!

Par Armaan aapka tiffin...

Joseph pack kar dega; aur agar nahi kiya toh I'll have something from canteen tum...

Nahi canteen se kuch nahin khaana hai; she got up all ready to go in when he again pulled her down and rolled his eyes;

Acha meri maa canteen se kuch nahin khaunga par tum bas mere saath baitho aur naashta karo!

Uhhh...aapne mujhe maa kaha!

Umm...na...nahi...nahin toh...main toh Riddhima keh raha tha! Tum bhi na kya kya sunti rehti ho!

Aap jhoot bo...ummm...  he fed her another bite making her shut her mouth. Khate waqt baatein nahin karte Riddhima bad manners! It was his turn to giggle as she pouted now. Both of them cherished the yummy paranthas made by her and then went back to the room to take all his stuff to leave .

She was busy arranging his stuff properly when he called her;

Riddhima...meri tie?

Vohi toh rakhi thi aapke blazer ke saath.

Haan voh toh mujhe pata hai!

Toh??

Toh mujhe tie pehnaiyega kaun?

Jee? She frowned but as he stood in front of her with his tie in his hand  she realsized that he was waiting for her to tie it for him; so she moved ahead and taking it from his hands placed it  around his neck and immediately started tieing it.

Vo...mujhe toh laga tha ki aapko tie pehenni aati hogi; aap...roz toh pehente hai na isi liye!

Haan toh who said ki mujhe tie pehenni nahi aati! She looked up at him with a frown but it disapperead quickly and her eyes grew wide in shock as all of a sudden he pulled her closer by her waist. I know very well to tie it par mujhe ab se roz tum hi tie pehnaogi; kyunki it's better this way; with you in my arms. As he ended his words he winked at her with the million dollar smile playing on his lips. She instantly looked away as the meaning of his words seeped in.

Toh? Boliye Mrs. Malik deal manjoor? She stopped for a second as he addressed her as Mrs. Mallik. Ofcourse she was Mrs. Mallik but that felt so different and good to hear thhat from his mouth. Her cheeks instantly coloured up and that obvioulsy did not go unnoticed by him! Boliye na MRS.MALLIK! He purposely focused on that word to tease her. As she was done with his tie she adjusted it properlyand said;

Aapki ...t... tie bandh chuki hai! Chaliye...chodiye...aapko late ho jaayega!

Uhuh...not till I get my answer Mrs. Mallik!

Hmm...

Kya Hmmm?

Yahi...ki main...roz isi tarah aapki tie baandh dungi...ab...ab chodiye!

Nahi!

Kyu?

Meri marzi mera man nahi kar raha ! She just stared at him turning all red as he was surprising her minute by minute! Not that she offended being in his arms but still; she wasn't used to be so loved and everything was new for her that she just did not know in what way was she supposed to react! As he noticed that she was trying her best to hide her blush and was looking everywhere but him he kissed her cheek lightly. You know Riddhima; you are such a sweetheart! I really did not know that you would be so happy just to do these small small things for me! Agar tumhe is sab se itni khushi milti hai; toh main tumhe kabhi nahi rokunga; you can work as much as you want; provided taking care of yourself ofcourse. Aur phir...aise bhi kuch kuch kaam hai na jo mere  liye faiydemand saabit ho rahe hai! I hope ab tumhare paas din bhar yaad karne ke liye kaafi moments hai; so tum bore nahin hogi ;) ...chalo now I am really getting late; main chalta hu; shaam ko milte hai okay! Bye; take care. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and left giving her thousand reasons to smile for the whole day.    

Just a matter of 2 days and they both could see  their life moving ahead so well with each other. She felt so happy to feel all loved and cared dy him and he was just happy to see her happy. Both were just smiling to themselves thinking about each other for the whole day. It was such a beautiful experience for both of them; they had never felt something so strongly fo ranyone before this; they missed each other terribly already. This marriage was such a beautiful bond is what he thought now as he had her as his wife; how could he be hating such a beautiful thing till some days back. What if he had never said yes for marriage being an idiot he was; he would have never met her! Both were feeling so happy; so lucky and cheerful to have each other by their side. They did not yet know what their relation was; was it just attraction; good frienship; strong bond; huge crush or pure  and eternal love! But whatever it was it did not matter to them right now; they were never even thinking about it for now. They were just happy for whatever that was; being with each other made them happy; so all these questions and mysteries could be solved later on! Now they just wanted to go with the flow and enjoy the beauty of their bond and that is exactly what they were doing.

The day went smoothly for her today and exactly as he had said she just thought about him for the whole day; so there was no question of getting bored. Moreover now that she had his permission she had taken complete control over the kitchen and was busy in her work all happy about her life. She could just never forget the smile and the look on his face that he had after seeing the paranthas. The way he ate them just like some small kid and his beautiful ways of praising her! All that made her efforts worth it. She never even knew when the day ended lost in her own thoughts and the clock struck 6. She got another surprise for the day when he came back at 6 pm itself. She gave him water and asked; kya baat hai aaj badi jaldi aa gaye aap!

Haan; vo 1 meeting thi vo cancel ho gayi! So socha ghar aa jata hu jaldi!

Achi baat ai; main bas abhi aapke liye coffee lekar aati hu; 2 min.  As she handed him the coffee mug she wnet back to the room and he grabbed the remote and started watching tv for a while. He felt much better after having some hot hot coffee and just as he shut the tv and was about to go back to his room she came and said;

Aapke liye kapde nikal kar rakh diye hai maine. Aap jakar naha lijiye. As his body was in need of a hot sower without saying or asking anything more he went for a long relaxing shower. Coming out he looked around for her but found the room empty so he walked out in search of her. As he found her back in kitchen he slowly entered the kitchen to find her instructing something to Joseph and Sophie was cutting some vegetables standing just few steps away from her. He indicated both of them to quietly move out and walked towards her with slow steps careful of not making any noise. As she felt utter silence all of a sudden she turned around feeling someone's presence and bumped right into him. She started moving back and he was walking towards her taking small but steady steps. She walked back till her back hit the counter.

A...aap? Aap...yaha kya kar rahe hai?

Main toh bas dekhne aaya tha ki tum kya kar rahi hi! As she tried to move away he blocked her from both the sides placing his hands on the platform making it hard for her to speak as he was so close to her!

Umm...main...vo...dinner ki tayyari kar rahi thi...Aap ko...kuch chahiye tha?

Haan...and it's quite urgent!

Haan...boliye na; kya chahiye aapko?

Aap please meri biwi ko bula dengi kuch der ke liye?

Jee main abhi... as she registered his words she frowned hard. Jee? He rolled his eyes and turning off the gas he held her hand and took her to their room. Riddhima tum meri PA nahi ho you are my wife; just sit with me; main ghar jaldi aaya hu tumhare saath time spend karne aur tum ho ki meri khatir dari karne main lagi hui ho! Chuck all that aur mere paas baitho. As he made her sit on the bed he took her by another surprise as he lay down with his head in her lap. As he saw the surprised look on her face he moved a little up and said; oh sorry I never asked you. Tumhe problem toh nahi hai na ...umm...agar main tumhari godh main sar rakhu toh? ...Actually I just felt like... I am sorry! He felt a little bad and was about to get up as she did not repy but she held his shoulder ;

Nahii...Mu...mujhe...umm...mujhe koi problem nahi hai! Aap...apna sar yaha rakh sakte  hai. He smiled at the way she cutely said it blushing; he quickly placed a small kiss on her cheek and lay back on her lap again.

He held her hand and was playing with her fingers and she just kept looking down at his face as he looked so cute. Maybe she did not know him properly till now but all that she understood was  he was surely a kid.

Kya hua kya soch rahi ho?

Kuch nahi; vo...aap humesha se aise hi hai?

Matlab? Aisa matlab kaisa?

Aap main kitna bachpana bhara hai; bilkul bachon jaisi harkatein karte rehte hai aap pata hai aapko! Bas agar aapke ghusse ko side main rakh diya jaaye toh koi keh bhi nahi sakta ki aap ek company ke CEO hai!

Are you doubting my capability?

Nahi nahi...aap jarur bohot ache honge apne kaam main; mujhe poora yakeen hai; but...you know...I mean... Jab aap office ka kaam kar rahe hote ho tab aap bilkul mature lagte ho; par jaise hi ghar pe aate hai bilkul chote bache ban jaate ho! Jaise ki aapke andar ka bachpana ab tak khatam hi nahi hua ho!

Vo toh hai; par you should be thankful for that!

Kyu?

Dekho main tumhare saamne sirf apna bachpana hi dikha sakta hu na filhaal isi liye; he pulled her down in a swift moment and her smile was wiped away instantly; tum ab tak mujhe jaanti nahi ho Riddhima; bas let things get on track; jab main apni jid par aa jau na tab tumhare liye bohot mushil ho jayegi! Agar main bachpana bhula du aur apni umar ke hisaab se behave karu tumhare saath toh trust me; tumhe pachtana padega! He winked at her saying that and her breath stuck in her throat firstly cause of the close proximity and secondly as she got the meaning of his words.

Umm...vo ... mujhe kaam hai...dinner tayy...

Tumhe uski tension lene ki jarurat nahi hai. Tum bas yaha chup chap baitho and relax.

Par khaana Armaan?

Vo hum bahar khayenge!

Jee?

Arey had hai; tumhe kya lagta hai main ghar jaldi kyun aaya hu? I am taking you out for dinner!

Aap is liye jaldi aaye hai?

Yesss. Now since you have sucessfully spoilt my surprise; chalo chalkar ready ho jaate hai! He got up and again turned around as he remembered something; but just wait a minute I have something for you! He gave her a beautiful red coloured saree; quite simple with just some beautiful design on it's pallu and rest of the saree was completely plain; but it looked amazing.

Armaaan; ye kya hai?

Umm...jaha tak I understand it's a saree. She glared at him as he siad that. Arey ab stupid sawaal pochogi toh stupid sa hi answer milega na!... Kya hua you don't like it? He asked getting a little upset.

Nahi nahi aisi baat nahi hai; ye toh bohot khubsoorat hai! Lekin...

Lekin kya?

Iski kya jarurat thi?

Kya jarurat thi matlab? Aate waqt I saw it in the showroom and loved it; maine socha ye tumpar bohot achi lagegi toh I got it. Vaise bhi hum dinner ke liye jaa hi rahe the toh I had a good reason too right!

Aap bhi na; abhi 2 din pehle hi toh u gifted me a saree;aur ab ye!

Ohh God; tum kaisi biwi ho! You are such a shame for all other women out there you know. I mean come on; saari wives complaint karti rehti hai ki unke husbands unhe gifts nahi dete; aur jara meri biwi ko aakar dekho. Jab mujhe ise kharidne main koi problem nahi hai toh tumhe bhi nahi honi chahiye!

Nahi Armaan; mera matlab...ye sab... You don't have to waste so much on me!

Kya kya kya? Kya kaha come again!...she was about to say something when he cut her in between; no actually you better not say that again. Ye waste bilkul nahi hai; tum meri biwi ho aur main sirf tumhare liye ek gift laya hu; tumhara ispar haq banta hai. There's nothing out of the way that I am doing! So now just go and get ready main bhi change karke aata hu. He walked out of the room saying that and she just smiled at his words. God he was seriously so unpredictable; a minute before he is all happy and notorious and the next moment he gets angry about a slightest thing which she can't even think of so seriously! 
      She looked absolutely stunning as expected and made the saree look even more beautiful as she wore it. He simply couldn't stop staring at her. Not that she was behind; even she was staring back at him since he looked nothing less than a Greek God to her! He took her to a beautiful restaurant and she saw that the table was already reserved. Boy; he had come with some arrangements here and she been the impatient had surely ruined his surprise as he said. As the waiter handed him the menu card he passed it over to her.

Aap hi order kar dejiye na; anything is fine for me.

Nahi you will order.

Arey last time bhi mere hi pasand ke restaurant main mere hi choice ka khana khaya tha so now you order!

Yaa so? Dekho logically since I have brought you here toh order ki choice is yours. Umm...next time tum mujhe bahar le jao toh main order kar dunga fine?...arey yaar I already know nothing about you; let me atleast know your likes about food!

Toh aise toh mujhe aapki pasand ka kabhi pata hi nahi chalega!

What are you saying? Ofcourse you know it all.

Nahin toh...mujhe kaha kuch pata hai?

Tum!!

Kya main??

Meri pasand! She was about to say something but just stared back at him as her mind registered his words and she saw him smirking.

You see tum bohot chappad chappad karti ho yaar! But don't worry tumhe chup karane ke mere paas bhi kai tarike hai just like this! ...toh ab I hope you don't have any problem to order! She pouted at his remark but anyways got back to the menu card and ordered;

Penne Pasta with Spicy Italian Sausage and Pomegranate Cooler.

Just when they had started their dinner his phone started ringing and then he got busy with a call for a good 10 minutes. He ended the call and even before she could try to start  a conversation his cell phone rang again. Both of their excitement flew out of the window by the end of the dinner as their whole dinner passed away with him busy in his calls after every 5 minutes. When she couldn't take it anymore she finally stood up and said a little frustrated; Chaliye ghar chalte hai. Kaafi der ho chuki hai.

Listen Riddhima I am soo... But before he could complete his sentence she had already walked out.

He followed her trying to match her pace but failed terribly! He saw that she was mumbling something but couldn't hear it though anyways he knew what she must be mumbling!

Agar phone calls main hi busy rehna tha toh mujhe dinner par kyu lekar aaye? Isse acha toh main ghar pe akele baithe bore ho jaati! Kam se kam tv hi dekh leti.  Mom ne bataya toh tha that he is being workaholic at times par ye toh had hi ho gayi. Koi aisa karta hai kya; apni biwi ko itni achi si romantic si jagah par itne ache arrangements ke saath dinner pe le aao aur phir khud busy ho jao! Huh...ye kya baat hui? She was just walking away all angry with him and he was running behind her calling her name. It was a bit cold outside and also it was quite late already. He knew he had to do some major damage control or he had had it today.

This is the limit Armaan. Vo bechari itni khush thi aur tu...idiot stupid fool. Par what could I do; main office bhi nahi jaa sakta tha leaving her alone toh kam se kam, phone par toh problems sort karni hi padti na! He was cursing himself under his breath for making her all upset and angry.

Riddhimaaa; riddhimaa ruk jao. Meri baat toh suno. Riddhima! He saw some guys sitting at the opposite end of the road and knew that it wasn't safe for her to go there but she was lost in herself to notice them. He being a little far away the guys couldn't see him . But as they saw her walking alone on the street looking stunning in that saree they started passing comments and that grabbed her attention. She stopped in her track and got really scared; she never knew that he was walking behind her as she was busy cursing him; so she got really scared as she saw one of the guys approaching her. She quickly turned around and started walking hastily but he came right in front of her. Now she panicked as she did not know what to do; but the next moment as the guy took a step towards her; out of nowhere Armaan came and pulling her behind him stood right in front of the guy blocking her completely. The look in his eyes was enough for the guy to move away immediately. As soon as the guys moved away he turned around and held her shoulders;
Main kab se tumhe aawaz laga raha hu can't you hear? Kaha chali jaa rahi thi. Do you even know what time it is? Raat ke sade 11 baj rahe hai! What were you thinking? She just looked away guiltily but forgot all her guilt and fear as the next moment his mobile rang again. She immediatley shrugged his hands away and said;

Haan haan ab datiye mujhe. Yahi karna aata hai aapko; khud galti kare toh kuch nahi aur mujhe bas sunate rahiye; aur vaise bhi aap ko isse matlab? Aapko koi phone call nahi karna kya; uthaiye na; apna phone utaiye aur dher saari batein keejiye. Main apna khayal khud rakh sakti hu; aapko chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai! He bit his tongue and quickly answering the call said all that was necessary and turned the cell off.  She realized that they had reached where their car was parked so she walked towards the car and waited for him to open the door. As soon as he unlocked the car she instantly got in clearly indicating that she was in no mood to hear out anything. He had never knew she could get so angry; and as he found that out today he realised that she was really dangerous when angry as her looks where enough for him to just be shut and keep driving. She never let him talk throughout the journey back but as she got out of the car and started walking towards the house he somehow finally held her hand and pinned her to the car door. She tried to move away but he blocked her way coming dangerously close to her and pinned her hands.

Ye...ye aap kya kar rahe hai?Chodiye muje!

I am sorry Riddhima. Par main kya karu; kuch problem aa gayi thi couldn't ignore it isi liye vo sab calls.

Armaan please rehne deejiye. Mera raasta chodiye Armaan; let me go!

Nahi pehle kaho ki tumne mujhe maaf kiya aur tum mujhse naaraz nahi ho.

Main aisa kyun kahu jab ki maine aapko bilkul maaf nahi kiya!

Par kyuuu? He whined like a kid now. I seriously did not do it intentionally. I am so sorry. Mujhe maaf kardo; please! I promise it won't happen again; never ever! She just kept wriggling in his hold; please Riddhima forgive me. As she finally was tired since his grip was really tight she stopped struggling and sighed.

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 10 years ago