Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arima_mallik

aww...kishiko ghussa aa gaya... par vaise next year december main update dungi toh chalega? r u sure?...evil laugh...
Nai nai don't worry itna atyachar nahi karungi; next update is coming very soon; issi saal wale december main! :D Afterall i've promised someone ;p

kisse promise kiya hain di ... :P ðŸ˜›
hahaha nahi nahi chale ga mazaa mein kaha tha mein na...😕😕 serious hone ki jarurat nahi  hain ... ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aayu-loveKaJen-

kisse promise kiya hain di ... :P ðŸ˜›
hahaha nahi nahi chale ga mazaa mein kaha tha mein na...😕😕 serious hone ki jarurat nahi  hain ... ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±

hehehehe...
tik hai...
main bhi nehi karti update ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
hayye.. next part coming up sooon...
mujhe PM karna ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
I just love to read moreee...

And Aayooo...
U r good girl...
teen baar din main milk peete ho...
hayye... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

angelicdove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arima_mallik

No its not my first; u must have read "I will bring my basket back" its on blog; that's my first and this 1 is my 2nd ff.
Ya man he is such an adorable creature; just wish I could have someone like him in my life!
Anyways...thanks a lot for the lovely comments. Do keep reading and giving me such ache ache comments and i promise long wale romantic wale parts in return. ðŸ˜‰

the deal is sealed!!!!!!!😆
do update soon
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Note: As you all know that right now all of you might not be getting the pms; so all those who want the pms u just need to send a buddy request to arima_mallik and I'll be sending the pms only to all those who are in my buddy list.

arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Part 3

Her hair flying due to the cold breeze;red cheeks; smile tugging at the lips and eyes closed; she sat wrapped in his arms enjoying the moment to it's fullest. The beautiful sunset with orangish red sky; birds returning back home and the calm sea waves were a treat to watch. But she cared less as being in his arms resting her head against his chest enclosed in his warmth; the mild sound of his heartbeats and the feel of his breath on her neck were to die for. The ethereal view in front of her was no more visible to her as she had already drowned in his arms. She never realised when they spent almost an hour sitting in each other's arms; she was brought back only when she could hear him whispering something in her ears;

Agar tumhara thoda sa waqt khatam ho gaya ho toh shall we go back?

Huh??  How she wished she could sit there for a while longer in the same position; but she knew it wasn't possible. Umm...haan chaliye bohot der ho gayi na.

He could obviously see the disappointment in her eyes and nor was he dumb enough to not understand the reason; he had obviously noticed her sitting with her eyes closed completely enjoying his feel; and that was the only reason that they were still sitting there even when he had strictly warned her that they would return asap. As she got up and straightened her saree he held her wrist;

Don't be upset; jab bhi tumhara man kare you just have to say it once aur main tumhe yaha le aaunga; but for now we need to go back owing to your feverish condition. But I promise main tumhe yaha bohot jald vapas le aaunga. Okay? So cheer up!  It did not take more than a second for the smile on her face to return after listening to his words. The journey back home was silent as she was busy thanking God to give her such a gem as husband whereas he was busy staring at her face just wishing that she always would remain like that smiling and happy; and may he be the reason for most of the times.

After sitting in such a cold weather her hand had started aching now as it was already swollen but with the fear that he might scold her for her stupidity she never showed it; but little did she know that each and every little action of hers was being keenly observed by him. As she came out changing into her night suit and sat on the bed she noticed him staring at her with a blank expression. 

Kya hua? Aap aise kyun dekh rahe hai?

Nahi main soch raha tha that you will be able to manage it till morning ya phir we should treat it right away!

Huh??  ... Jee main kuch samjhi nahi! He started walking towards her and sitting besides her on the bed said looking straight in her eyes; 
        Tumhara haath Riddhima. Subah tak dard jhel logi ya dressing change kar hi du taaki galti se tumhe thoda relief mile! She stared back at him with her mouth slightly open and eyes wide open. She just couldn't figure out how did he come to know! She never even hissed in pain; neither did she let her face show it then how?? Wasn't it unfair that just in a day he could understand her so well! 
     She sat with a cute pot on her lips and a frown on her forehead while he just nodded his head and took her hand in his opening the bandage slowly. She was absolutely amazed at the being sitting in front of her as till date it was only her mom who could understand her so well! Was he some magician or something; or he knew how to read minds. She got even more scared when he looked up at her and said as if answering her;
Nahi I'm not a magician par tumhara face jaroor padh liya maine. She gulped hard and just couldn't utter a single word after that. He had this strong urge to laugh out loud seeing her dumbstruck face but somehow refrained himself from doing so.

Slowly as the bandage was undone he got up and removed something from a shelf.
Ye kya hai?

Tel hai; mom de kar gayi hai. Tumhara haath kaafi sujh chuka hai; let me apply this I am sure bilkul theek ho jaayega. He took some oil on his hand and rubbed it along her entire arm length unintentionally making her shiver. He massaged her hand properly for a while irrespective of her retorts which soon subsided into small moans as she could actually realize the intensity of the swelling that had developed as he started massaging. As her hand ached terribly she let him do what he was doing as that really gave her a relief to a great extend.

After washing his hand he came out and saw that she was trying to do something with her hand trying to reach backside of her neck.
Kya kar rahi ho tum? She flinched as he appeared out of nowhere.

Kuch nahi...bas vo...ise theek karne ki koshish kar rahi thi. Vo hook lose ho gaya hai na...isi liye toh us din bhi... she stopped mid way as she did not want that topic again.

Us din bhi... kya??

Vo...darasal us din...main washroom main yahi lene gayi thi. He raised a brow still confused signalling her to go on so she continued; Actually ye mangalsutra ka hook lose ho gaya tha toh nahate waqt maine nikal kar side main rakh diya tha so that gir na jaaye ya phir pairon ke neeche na ajaye isi liye...aur aap neeche gaye tab yaad aaya ki main ise washroom main hi bhul aayi thi and I couldn't sit like that without mangalsutra; toh...aur kuch yaad hi nahi raha aur jaldi jaldi main ise lena hi main washroom main chali gayi aur utne main vo sab...

Riddhimaaa...; I mean please don't tell me that you believe in all that ki...tum thodi der ke liye bina mangalsutra ke baith jaogi toh mujhe kuch ho jaayega and stuff... Please...that won't kill me.

Armaan pleeease ...aisa mat kahiye; ap kya bole jaa rahe hai?

Why not? You almost got yourself killed because of this stupid mang...

Enough Armaan...aap nahi maante fine; par iska ye matlab nahi ki aap aise kuch bhi bakwas karte rahe aur main chup chap sunti rahungi. Jo hua galat tha par aap...aise ulti seedhi baatein mat kariye; pleease. He for the first time saw her snapping back and knew that maybe he had gone overboard.

Okay fine; I am sorry; maybe I shouldn't have said that. Relax. But now that I know the reason I must say  you really were being stupid. Please agar agli baar aisa kuch bhi ho don't neglect my words; just kuch waqt ke liye ruka karo main khud aakar tumhe ye de dunga; rather I would happily make a new 1 for you if needed; par uske liye khud ko chot mat pohchana; please. Kyunki aise kai aur mangalsutra main tumhe gift kar sakta hu; par mujhe kahi aur Riddhima nahi milengi... right? She bit her lower lip to keep her emotions in check and nodded slightly.

Kya hua? Ab kyu muh utara hua hai; I said sorry na!

Please...doobara aisi baatein mat kariyega; mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta.

Acha baba; I won't; come main hook tight kar deta hu.

Nahi ...its...

Tch...Riddhimaaa...maine kaha na; sorry! Ab kab tak naaraz rahogi?

Kyu sirf aap hi ghussa ho sakte hai?

Na...nahi...but... trying to settle scores are we?

Nahi...aisa kuch nahi hai; par aapko itni badi baat kehne ki kya jarurat thi?

Arey...meri maa galti ho gayi mujhse; please forgive me! He pleaded joining his hands while she just smiled at his cute antics. She realized that it was really hard to be angry on him afterall he was soo adorable; and now this was a second thing about him which made her feel so unfair.

Hush...chalo finally muskurai toh sahi. Walking up to her he kissed her cheek taking her by surprise and removed her hair from her back. Taking hold of her mangalsutra he tightened the hook and to fix it properly he bent down and tried to lock it with his teeth creating a havoc in her entire body. His kiss was already unexpected and his action almost made her freeze on the spot. He very well knew what effect he was having on her so he purposely took alittle longer than needed. Once he was done he turned her around and held her shoulders; 
     Hmm ab ye nahi niklega. She looked up at him and lost herself in his passionate eyes. She looked no less than an angel glowing in the moonlight; looking at him with big innocent eyes. He never realized when his hand moved up and moved the fringe off her face making her shut her eyes. His hands automatically caressed her waist pulling her closer and he hid his face in her neck. As he planted a soft kiss on her neck her hand fisted his shirt and a moan escaped her lips. As he showered her neckline with tiny kisses her hold grew firm and she whimpered. He moved to the other side and removed her hair from the neckline and placed fervent kisses right from her shoulder to her earlobe. He kissed her earlobe a few times and could feel her melting in his arms so held her by her waist. Coming up he then slowly kissed her eyes; her nose; cheeks and was about to seal her lips when a strong gust made a loud noise of window pane bringing him back in time. As he opened his eyes he realized what he was about to do and immediately moved back. He knew she wasn't ready yet; so he kissed her forehead lightly and whispered; hume so jaana chahiye! It's quite late already.
     She came out of the moment abruptly and as she opened her eyes she too realized their position and immediately moved back. She felt really embarrased and was about to turn back when he held her wrist and picked her up giving her another shock of the day;or should I say night! He placed her on bed and just like yesterday made her sleep with her head on his chest holding her hand in his. She tried to move back all shy but he held her closer through her waist and planting a kiss on her head wished Good night. Getting the cue she too wished back and adjusting her head properly so as to hear his heartbeats clearly she dozed off with a content smile forgetting all about her shyness and embarrasement.

The next morning Riddhima's sleep broke as she could hear some commotions around her; as she moved her hand she could no more feel him so she opened her eyes and found the room now brightly lit due to the sun rays. As her gaze roamed all over the room she finally found him near the dressing table combing his hair and her eyes immediately drifted to the clock which showed sharp 8am. She sat up straight wide awake now.
     Aapne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?

Hey ...good morning. Aise hi...tum kaafi chain ki neend so rahi thi; man nahi kiya tumhe jagane ka.

Par aapke office ki tayyari...she stood up saying so panicking now.

Arey baba it's alright; you relax. Maine Joseph se keh diya hai; all my things are ready bas mujhe naashta karke nikalna hai. Tumhe vo maalish ki vajah se gehri neend aa gayi hogi; and that's good. Dekho tumhare haath ki swelling bhi thodi kam ho gayi hai. She nodded her head but he knew she so wanted to get things ready for him as she loved to do chores for him and since she missed the chance she was a little upset.  He walked up to her and taking her hand first examined it and then held her cheek;
Ab dard toh nahi ho raha na? She again nodded her head in no. He smiled at her and said;
Riddhima baby it's just my first day; main toh har roz office jaunga na. Toh tum kal mere liye sab tayyar kar dena; agar tum kal se agar nahi bhi uthi hogi toh bhi main khud jabardasti tumhe uthakar sab karva lunga; theek hai?  Come on smile now! And she did exactly the same listening to his words.
   Acha ab jaake fresh ho jao tab tak main apni files dekh leta hu; phir saath main breakfast karenge. 
      Before he could even complete his sentence properly she already got excited and went away running to the washroom making his smile wider on her antics.

He was busy on the phone arguing with someone about how the paper work wasn't the way it was supposed to be. She walked out of the room and saw him standing near the window with his back facing her. She quickly kept her towel on the rack and turning around started to get ready till he was done with his phone call. On the other hand Armaan just finished his call and turned around murmuring; 
    2 din office kya nahin ga...his sentence was left hanging as the view in front of him left him tongue tied. She stood in front of the mirror with dripping wet hair; a beautifulyet simple baby pink saree wrapped elegantly around her petite figure; her cheeks  and rosy lips completely complimenting the colour of her saree due to the early morning cold; her hands filled with bangles making tinkling sound every time she moved them. She looked like some goddess of beauty. Completely unaware to his state of mind she quickly took a clip and pinned her hair and turned around; 

Aap do minute ke liye yaha aa sakte hai?

He never heard a single word of whatever that she said but his legs on their own accord started movin in her direction. As he reached her she forwarded the sindoor container that is when he came out of his trance;

Mujhe sindoor laga deejiye please; vo is haath se theek se laga nahi paungi aur  aap yahi hai bhi toh  socha aaphi haathon lagva lu. He oblingily applied some sindoor on her forehead and she kept it away all set to move down for the breakfast when he held her hand.

Kya hua? Kuch chaihye aapko?

Hmm...he moved ahead and slowly started walking towards her till there was just some space for air to flow between them; she kept staring at him unable to judge his action and neither was she in acondition to do so as her heartbeat started running 100 times faster. He moved his hand behind her head and removed the clip off her hair; ruffling them a bit making some drops fall on her shoulder making her shut her eyelids.

Keep them open. Khule baal tumhe jyaada suit karte hai. As she opened her eyes she found him staring down at her with intense gaze which she couldn't hold as her cheeks already turned from light pink to crimson.

Umm...neeche chale...aapko der ho jaayegi. Both went down and had their breakfast after which he left immediately. Before going he had given strict orders to alll the maids that she shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen at all and they completely followed thair orders annoying her to the core. So to kill her time she started rearranging her wadrobe and removing sat with some of her stuff remembering her home memories with her mom dad and Anjali. Armaan called her around 2 in the afternoon.

So...kya ho raha hai?

Kuch nahi machar dhund rahi thi marne ke liye; par vo bhi nahi mil rahe!

Kya?? He said with utmost confusion.

Kya kya? Aapne hi toh in maids ko kuch stupid instructions de rakhe hai. Mujhe koi kaam hi nahi karne de rahe; ab aise hi baithe baithe machar nahi maarungi toh aur kya karungi? She said all agitated at him. He had gave a hearty laugh at her condition as he could completely imagine her sitting with a cute pouted face with her one hand on her waist in a complete complaining posture.

Aap has rahe hai! Aap kitne bure hai; main yaha itni pareshaan hu aur aap...huh...Vaise...aap kab tak ghar aate hai?

Umm...vaise toh main 7/8 baje tak pohoch jaata hu usually par ab 2 din se chutti le rakhi thi toh I don't thhink main 9 baje se pehle ghar ke aas paas bhi ho sakunga!

Ohh...almost 7 more hours to go. She was missing him and now that he had 7 more hours to be back she was going to miss him even more terribly.

Aapne lunch kar liya?

Haan bas vohi karne jaa raha tha.

Theek hai toh aap jaaiye aur aaram se lunch kar leejeiye main...

Nahi nahi it's alright main thodi der main chala jaunga. Tum batao you had your lunch?

Nahi...main bhi abhi voho karne jaa rahi thi.

What?? Tumne khana kyu nahi khaya abhi tak? Maine Joseph ko strictly kaha tha...

Arey baba main kar lungi. Maine hi usse kaha tha ki main baad main kar lungi; vo aur sophie toh beechare kab se mere peeche pade hue hai lekin mujhe hi bhookh nahi thi.

Okay so now you go aur jaake lunch kar lo; hum shaam ko milte hai! Bye.

Umm...hmmm...bye.

He came back around 9:30 and slumped down on the couch. She immediately gave him some water to drink and welcomed him with a sweet smile.

Tu kaisa tha aaj ka din? Bohot jyaada thake hue lag rahe hai?

Haan thak toh gaya hu; par it's alright. Acha tumne khana khaya?

Nahi...main kaise kha sakti hu? aap hi ke liye ruki thi!

Arey ye kya baat hui? Acha chalo koi baat nahi; main shower leke aata hu I really need it badly; tab tak tum plates laga do theek hai. 
       He quickly took a shower and both of them had their dinner. She changed into her nnight dress thinking that now he would be all free and she could spend some time with him; but as she came out she saw him sitting on the couch with laptop on his lap; fi;e in his 1 hand and the other hand held a pencil whose other end was in his mouth; he was engrossed completely in his file thinking about something so deeply that he never even realised that she came out and was standing right in front of him.

Aap...aap kya kar rahe hai?

Vo kal ek bohot important meeting hai. Usi ka paper work complete kar raha tha; tum so jao main mujhe shayad thodi der lag sakti hai.

Par aap itne thake hue lag rahe hai; kal subah kaam kar lijiye na; abhi aaram kar leejiye.

Nahi Riddhima; can't leave it on tomorrow. Tum so jao main jaldi khatam karne ki koshish karta hu. 
        She went away and sat on the bed all disappointed. How she thught she would have him for herself now but he was busy in his stupid file. After such a boring day she wanted to be with him but; sigh; 
    Chalo koi baat nahi main tab tak thoda timepass kar leti hu tab pe. She removed her i-pad from the drawer and sat with it doing anything and everything possible to kill her time. 
      Now she was eally bored of all her games; surfing; pictures and everything; so she just closed the tab and folded her hands against her chest with a pout on her lips. But her frown disappeared as she saw him keeping the laptop aside and getting up from the couch; she smiled as finally she thought he was done with his work but alas his words shattered all her hopes;

Arey Riddhima tum ab tak soi nahi? Kya kar rahi thi itni der; ...acha ab jaag hi rahi ho toh kya mere liye 1 cup coffee lekar aa sakti ho please? Main thodi der balcony main baith raha hu; vaha fresh feel karunga toh jaldi kaam ho jaayega!

Jee? She was shocked; for almost last 1 hour she was sitting with the tab right in front of his eyes and he never even noticed her! That was the limit.

Coffee Riddhima! Agar tumhe neend aa rahi hai toh it's okay main...

Nahi...main...main abhi lekar aati hu...bas 2 minute. She walked out of the room to get gim some coffee;

Aise kaise kar sakte hai vo? Main itni der se inetzaar kar rahi hu ki vo free ho toh main thodi der hi sahi par unke saath kuch time spend kar lu aur vo...huh...unhone toh mujhe notice bhi nahi kiya. Peechle 14 ghanton se main unke baarein main soche jaa rahi thi; unhe itna miss kar rahi thi aur... Nahi nahi Riddhima tu aise kaise soch sakti hai? Vo toh bechare kitne thake hue honge phir bhi unhe kaam karna pad raha hai aur tu hai ki itni selfish ban rahi hai! Kaam jaruri hoga; varna vo jaroor tujhe time dete.
   Haan; main bina vajah ghussa ho rahi hu! Ab time toh spend kar nahi sakte saath; ye coffee hi ache se banakar de deti hu. She created a smiley on the coffee and happily took the cup upstairs.

Ye leejiye aapki coffe. She placed it on the table near the swing. Vaise jyaada der jaagiye mat; subah bhi aapko jaldi utna hoga na. Main...main bhi ab so jaati hu; kafi late ho chuka hai na...aur haan agar aapko kuch chahiye ho toh mujhe bata deejiye! She started walking towards the room when he pulled her hand and she landed straight on his lap. But that wasn't all; her eyes opened wide when he snaked his arms around her waist and saw him smiling down at her; rather smirking.

Aap ye kya kar rahe hai? Cho...chodiye mujhe...chodiye! She tried her best to come out of his hold but she obviously wasn't that strong enough to do so.

Toh...tumhare i-pad ke saare games khatam ho gaye/ Ya tum bore ho gayi unse? Her mouth opened up in a complete o shape.

Aap...iska matlab aap...

Jee haan...mera dhyaan bilkul aap par tha. Main sab dekh raha tha!

Toh phir aapne jhuth kyu bola? She poutd her lips complainingly.

Kyu...tumne kaha bola mujhse sach? She looked up at him questioningly. Tum itni der se intezaar kar rahi thi mera; so thai I finish my work and spend some time with you; hain na? Toh...tumne mujhse directly kyun nahi kaha?

Vo...maine socha...koi jaruri kaam hoga...tabhi aap... He bend down and kissed her forehead lightly; mera koi kaam kabhi tumse jaroori nahi ho sakta samjhi? She finally smiled getting all happy. He picked the coffee mug and forwarded it to her.

Yeh toh aap ke liye hai na?

Uhuh...humare liye hain; lets sit and talk for some time.

Aise? Aur ...kal subah aapka office hai; late ho jaayenge aap aur th... he placed a finger on her lip to stop her from saying anything further.

Shh...kitna bolti ho tum hum aise hi baithnge because I like it this way; she blushed and looked away; aur office ki tension tum mat lo I'll manage.  Tum bas chup chap ye coffee peeyo. She was just left speechless for the unteempth time after being his wife. He was just so unpredictable yet predictable. Both of them sat and discussed about their day sharing their coffee lovingly and spent a wonderful time just as she wished; actually much more than she wished. She was now completely wrapped in his arms with her head against his chest.

Armaan...aap se ek baat poochu;agar aapko sahi lage toh hi jawab deejiye varna it's alright...

Haan bolo na.

Aap...aap ko...aap bilkul bhi pyaar par yakeen nahi karte? She came out of his hold and stared in his eyes; mera matlab; aapko kabhi kisi se pyaar nahi hua?

Umm...dekho...i...i really don't know ki ye pyaar vegera kaise hota hai. Par... itna jaroor jaanta hu ki ...it's the most beautiful things that can happen to one but at the same time most  painful too!... Vaise tum ye sab kyu pooch rahi ho achanak?

Umm...nahin...vo...main...

Hey don't worry mujhe bilkul boora nahi laga; you have all the rights in the world to question me about anything and everything you want. Main toh bas aise hi pooch raha tha.

Vo...Armaan...you don't belive in love...toh phir...humara rishta kya hai? Mera matlab... what does it mean to you? Aap toh shaadi vegera nahi karna chahte the na; toh aapne mujhse shaadi karne ka faisla kyun kiya?

Hmm...i knew that was coming; actually... mujhe khud bhi iska jawaab nahi pata! I never wanted to get married...seriously! Par pata nahin kyu jab tumhe dekha toh shaadi ke liye mana hi nahi kar paaya. Mujhe nahi pata pyaar kya hota hai; shaadi ko kaise nibhana chahiye and all that; par main itna jaanta hu ki jab se tum meri life main aayi ho everything has changed; and it has changed for good. Pata nahi kyun par kal tak jis cheez ko main kisi aur ke saath share nahin kar sakta tha; aaj tumhare saath badi easily kar sakta hu. Like just for instance you may know; main kabhi bhi; KABHI BHI apna koi mug; glass; spoon kisike bhi saath share nahi kar sakta tha. I always fought with mom jab vo mera koi cup kisiko use karne deti thi; and never used it again; par tumhare saath aisa nahin hai. Matlab...ye toh kaafi choti si cheej hain; par...tumhare saath toh main apni poori life spend karna chahta hu Riddhima. I want you besides me in my good and bad times. Main humesha tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu. I just know that I need you; forever in my life. Baki saari cheeje mujhe sach main nahin pata. Aur rahi baat is shaadi ki toh just as I said the very first night; main is rishte ko poori tarah nibhaunga; kyunki main nibhana chahta hu.
       Vaise that reminds me; ki tum toh is sab main kafi yakeen karti ho na; tumne toh apni shaadi ke dher sare sapne dekhe honge! So tell me; tumhari is shaadi se kya expections hai? Mujhse kya meedein hai...i mean I am sure tumne socha hoga ki tum kaisa pati chahiye; vo kaisa hona chahiye and all that!

Haan socha tha na; par... aap jaisa pati milega ye bilkul nahi socha tha!

Okay??...

Haan...main toh bas chahti thi ki mujhe ek aisa pati mile jo mujhe samjhe; meri khushiyon ka dhyaan rakhe aur bas humesha khush rakhe; par aap... aap toh is sab se badkar hai. Aapne mujhe vo sab bhi diya hai jo maine kabhi maanga bhi nahi tha; aur mere bina kuch kahe hi meri har baat ko samjha hai; toh ab main aur kya maang sakti hu! He couldn't help but smile at how innocent she was; he had never been so attracted to anyone so strongly till date.

Haan bas aap aise hi raha kijiye; aap aise smile karte hue ; khush; dimples dikhate hue hi ache dikhte hai ;  angry young man bane bilkul ache nahi lagte!

Okay...yaad rakhunga! He pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. She hid her face in his neck and melted in his arms instantly feeling his warmth around her. She could feel it that this place was perfectly meant for her; she could just be in his arms like this for ever. And as he nuzzled her neck she snuggled closer to him; all her questions dissolved then and there.

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 10 years ago
attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Un res
It was just amazing di
I just read it
Sooo beautifully described
Loved the caring armaan and shy ridz as always
It was superb awww ridz bore hogayii yaar armaan abhi toh shaadi hoii Hain aur office bhi Jana shuro kardiya very bad
Update sooon
Edited by Jenny_sms - 10 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow gr8 part loved it
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww
beautiful
I dnt have words to say...
awww armaan kitna caring hain n ridhima such a beautiful n innocent...
i'm totally in love with u'r ff
please please please continue super soon...
n aaayu jaan thanks for pm...
sweetgirl555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it
Thanks for pm
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey love ur ff its just tooo sweet n swsome
Cont soon n do pm me
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey di... it is really osome...
i feel like reading more and more... jaldi jaldi continue karo...

i love the caring and understanding armaan...
pata hain mein nahi bhi socha armaan ne note nahi kita ridhima bethi hai par when armaan said ipad par game over ho gaye kya tab i was sooo happy as ridhima was...
hahahha

loved it...
continue super soon