Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Gujar

Mahira would make a good host, saw her in one interview & she was really comfortable and relaxed at ease with the whole thing. Hopefully she can make a smooth transition from acting to hosting 

well dear she was host first then she became actress
she use to host a musical show named as Weekends with Mahira 
she was a VJ but she interviewed some of the singers
like atif aslam and some others also
FMrocks thumbnail
Wow mahria was fab ...n Ali Zafar was flirting all time n impressing mahira loved the show thumps up for mahira n AZ
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I can't find it anywhere online to watch. Please post link if you have it.
Thanks!
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ http://www.dramasonline.com/tuc-lighter-side-of-life-by-mahira-khan-14th-december-2013/
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natz

^ http://www.dramasonline.com/tuc-lighter-side-of-life-by-mahira-khan-14th-december-2013/

Thank you!
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just finished watching and I was seriously disappointed! Ali was quite OTT IMO ðŸ˜³ Mahira could've been better prepared as a host, seemed a little rehearsed
yaqeen. thumbnail
I wanted Fawad in the first episode. ðŸ˜’
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

From the promo, none of Mahira's contemporaries except for Sanam Saeed were shown. ðŸ˜• I'd like them inviting Sanam Baloch and all the other leading actresses. 

Same here. I really wanted Sanam baloch, sarwat gillani and saba qamar on her show. Would have been so much fun. I really wana saba and sanam baloch as guest. They are both amazing actors. 

OR

Sanam baloch and Fawad khan. Sigh. Sirf khwaab mai hi dekh sakti hoon in dono ko 
starstruckk thumbnail
I just saw the first episode..and it was really cringeworthy. 
Ali Zafar was more or less just flirting with Mahira. Mahira too flirted here and there though tried being more composed. There needs to be some sort of a script in place if there isn't one (because it really seems like there is none)..and if there is, then they must make it somewhat more substantial because the show was all over the place. I honestly do not find Mahira  sharp enough to carry a show. She doesn't have that spontaneity that's required from hosts to carry a show which can get personal with celebs. There were many places where she didn't know how to respond and when she did respond she came across as really ditsy. 

And the rapid response/rapidfire round or whatever it was..was really boring. Overall, the first episode was a letdown. 
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
check out the review for the first episode! :)