Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So, is Ali the first guest or Fawad? Cause there's a promo for Ali but not Fawad and apparently Fawad is supposed to be the first guest? 😕
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

So, is Ali the first guest or Fawad? Cause there's a promo for Ali but not Fawad and apparently Fawad is supposed to be the first guest? 😕

I believe its Ali Zafar..I think Fawad being the first guest were rumors. 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Oh yes... felt like I had seen her in a show...couldn't recollect where. LOL I thought the same when I saw her with a tablet. But this seems like a feel good show... so good questions hopefully.

He's playing a sword like fight😆  I want to add Fahad also into the wishlist. 😆

ahh yess..Fahad as well! I've never seen a full fledged interview with Fahad where he speaks about himself and himself only..that would be nice. Though we're being very wishful. ðŸ˜† I won't be surprised if many of the people I listed aren't invited. I am very doubtful of Faisal Qureshi. 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

I saw the pics of the guests. Almost everyone was there except Sanam baloch. WHY NOTT?

From the promo, none of Mahira's contemporaries except for Sanam Saeed were shown. ðŸ˜• I'd like them inviting Sanam Baloch and all the other leading actresses. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Yep, Ali Zafar is the first guest.
There was nooo wayy that Fawad's episode would've been aired first. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mahira would make a good host, saw her in one interview & she was really comfortable and relaxed at ease with the whole thing. Hopefully she can make a smooth transition from acting to hosting  Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Star, thanks for clarifying! 😳

How many episodes is this going to be? We could estimate the number of guests then..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Mahira would make a good host, saw her in one interview & she was really comfortable and relaxed at ease with the whole thing. Hopefully she can make a smooth transition from acting to hosting 

😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Star, thanks for clarifying! 😳

How many episodes is this going to be? We could estimate the number of guests then..

I have no idea...I'm sure around 15? 
--Iqra-- thumbnail
And then some are single and some are doubles so..like 23, 24 people? Eh, we'll see. I just hope there's more actresses than just that. Cause, they've seem to hit enough male celebrities. But, female there's like two and the older crowd.