Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just read all 3 of your OSs together and I loved it. The concept is great. Sweet, caring Arnav, hormonal Khushi and now a hormonal Payal. Aakash will really need that good luck.
Can't wait to see what you do with your next OS.

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice double trouble. double the fun !! 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... now payal is pregnant as well Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha that was so cute! I thought at first it was Arnav and Khushi! But then it turned out to be Payal and Akash, I liked seeing a cute little OS on them :) and love the advice Arnav gives ahaha! Awesome one shot!
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

khushi ne arnav ko gud news di aur aakash ne family ko , i thot k woh arnav hai per surprise surprise😛,,,thnk uuu for dis chhotu sa cute sa update 🤗

Edited by sikhni_ - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for scrap, lovely shot, of course i was imagining arnav and khushi but nice to see payal and akash get some of the limelight too 😛 i always wanted to see arnav running around getting food that khushi is craving, sweet 😛
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
"I know Payal is a lot more saner than Khushi Akash, but i'm still going to say it." Arnav spoke with suspense echoing in his tone. "Good Luck. You're going to be needing it next nine months. I have experience."

This line takes the cake in your update. After all who can tell how mad Khushi is than Arnav himself. I was rofling when I read this sentence. For a moment I thought you were writing about the time Khushi became pregnant but nope it is now Payal who is pregnant. Hilarious. Thanks for your scrap. Now waiting for the next update in the Raizada Chronicles.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely !!! bhai's wishes for his brother.. loved it..

thanks for scrap 😊
Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Oh so sweet...I thought it was Khushi speaking at first😃 but the payash scene was cute! ❤️
Good work!!!!

Thanks for the scrap!!!😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the os very cute Payal and Akash going to  parents loved how Arnav told him good luck wicked cute thanks for the scrap .