Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shivangi838

Ok guys first and most of all a biggg sorry from my side for late update but what to do I was badly stuck up with something. here goes the updateπŸ˜‰

Chapter 25 Drama in the Storm😲

Out of nowhere ,  a car drove up , and before they were aware ,a man came up behind Mohan. Megha let out a shout ,"Mohan, be careful!" alerting him 2 d horrible danger lurking behind him. Mohan moved just in time as d dark , evil looking man struck him wid a sharp knife dat landed on his upper arm. Immediately blood rushed out of d deep gash, ripping through his muscular arm. He tried 2 catch d man but he ran away, Mohan chased him. He had not run very far wen a loud noise pierced through d sound of d howling winds. It sounded like gunshot. Mohan stopped in his tracks and turned and looked back 2 see were Megha was. "Megha? Were r u ?" he called out, worried as he cudn't see her. Tensing, he traced back his steps 2 were they had been standing. Visibility was poor, but his intuition him something was wrong. He stopped  s he felt his foot touch something on d ground and immediately dropped down   2 d ground.  He saw his love Megha lying on d ground unconscious, blood pooling around her left arm. He raised her head, rested it on his lap and tried 2 revive her,"Megha, megha say smething," he cried out desperately. He rubbed her hand vigorously and checked her pulse. To his relief , he felt  her stir as her chest came up in a spasm 4 air. He found a handkerchief in her purse and tied it around her arm 2 staunch d flow of blood, he cud see  d wound was not deep and realized dat d bullet had missed her heart by inches; however, it had hit her arm, grazing her flesh and den hitting d wall behind her. He lifted up her limp body, unmindful of d searing pain in his upper arm, carried her back 2 his car and gently laid her on d backseat. He drove like a maniac and raced 2 d nearest hospital, where a stretcher was quickly  brought out and Megha was taken in. the nurse  on duty declared it was a D.O.A case. Mohan looked at her in horror, as she spelt it out 4 him,"dead in arrival". No, he cud not loose her! He caught d nurse's hand in desperation ," plz check again, It can't be! Where id d doctor who is supposed 2 be on duty?" he demanded. The nurse uncaringly replied, "he is out of town." Desperately he called his family doctor and paced up n down, waiting 4 d doctor. Unable 2 bear d suspense, he went back 2 d stretcher to hold Megha's hand as d nurse bustled about, pretending 2 be busy.  The doctor arrived and rushed in to check her pulse. He checked her eyes wid a torch and bellowed to the nurse and ward boy. " wheel the strectcher to the emergency room fast, move it . she definitely has a pulse." He gave a reassuring squeeze to Mohan's shoulder. " we will try our best Mohan," and then to the nurse standing beside him , " plz fix up the wounds on his arm." He instructed Mohan, " plz follow her to the O.P.D." Mohan pleaded silently to the doctor to save his love. The doctor nodded. The doctor quickly attended to Megha's arm , doing the needful , cleaning the wound, stitching it up and bandaging it. His major concern was the shock her body had gone into due 2 loss of blood from her arm.

A nurse rubbed Megha's feet vigorously to keep her warm and covered her with blankets. The doctor checked for fractures but there were none, so he attended to the minor bruises and scrapes . she had started to respond to the treatment , so issuing further instructions he came out of the emergency room. Mohan was waiting  for him there holding his breath so tight that his muscles ached. The doctor put a hand on his arm, " we have stitched up the wound. Immense loss of blood had occurred . Everything has been taken care of and we are still keeping a watch . she moved and was in severe pain so she has been put on a sedative , so plz do not worry and go rest your arm. Too much strain is not good for you either." Mohan pleaded, " can I see her once? Please ."

The doctor hesitated but agreed." Okay, only through the glass out there. Then plz go rest." Then added more thoughtfully, "I apologise on behalf of the nurse for wrongly informing u that the patient was dead. There was a sure pulse even though a little weak. Can I know the nurse's name?" Mohan had seen the name tag and so he was able to tell the doctor and then he went in to see Megha.

ok so here it is , do comment and review it plzzz. FF is nearing it's end and I hope 2 have a positive response from all of u .😊 btw am sorry again for such a longgg gap in updating πŸ˜•

good ff .. keep going on .. loved it 
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

thanks allπŸ˜ƒ next update 2moro probably😊

Hi Shivangi...when will the tomorrow come n we'll get an update... πŸ˜•
I wish U arent stuck in any problem...hope U're fine n will update soon..😊
Take care...n yes..try to update soon..plzzz...πŸ˜ƒ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know guys it has been a long time . I have been badly stuck up first I fell really ill and then d hectic schedule of clge ,πŸ˜• thanks a lot 4 being sooo patient wid me , update will cme 2moro or day after as I have a 4 day off after 2moro😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

first of all thanks 4 all ur reviews and being so patient with me. so here it goes , my next update-

Chapter 26 In The Hospital

The love of his life lay still with an oxygen mask, attached to her face and a saline drip hanging by her bed. she was covered in hospital clothes . even though his eyes took pale form lying on the bed with her eyes close, his mind refused to believe. he felt a warm caring hand on his shoulder and turned slightly , " Granny oh granny thank god u are here ! I was feeling so lonely." his voice broke. granny hugged him fondly, " dear child, what did the doctor say? is she out of danger? where was she hit?" he narrated the whole horrid incident to her . granny realized he was very tired and so she forced him 2 take rest. " go sleep, u are exhausted and hurt. Dimpy will sit beside me."

" but who cud have done this granny? why target Megha? she is so kind and innocent." granny patted his head, " we will discuss this 2moro morning , now plz go  rest," she said encouraging him 2 sleep. early in the morning , Megha stirred and the nurse on duty went in search of the doctor. Sanjay and Renu had come by then, having heard of the incident only that morning. "Mohan , how did all this happen? how is she now? why didn't u call us earlier?" Sanjay asked. Tension was etched on all their faces. just then they saw the doctor come out . " doctor how is she? " worried they all spoke at the same time.

" plz calm down, all of u . we are still monitoring her and she has 2 be kept under observation for some more time. as of now, she seems 2 be out of danger , hopefully she will come through soon." he gave a quick smile and left. still petrified , her family members did not know whether 2 relax that she was out of danger , or worry in case any complications arose. the police had also arrived at the hospital. " why are they here sanjay?" a worried Renu asked.

" Mohan and Megha's statements have 2 be recorded." Sanjay gently suggested that Renu get back home as they had left Nanhi wid a friend. Mohan meanwhile told the policemen everything he could recall. " Megha is in no fit state 2 answer ur questions, but I think she may have seen the face of the the man I was chasing. can I give u a call inspector , when she is ready 2 talk?"

" yes plz Mr Bhatnagar . anything else u remember that can help us crack dis case, plz let us know. thank u ." they shook hands and the inspector left . after a few hors , the doctor declared Megha was fine, they would keep her in the hospital for a few more days till she was able 2 walk unassisted. " only 1 person can go in at a time and plz , there shld be no stress to the patient as her condition might deteriorate . do not discuss the incident wid her." Mohan allowed Sanjay to go in first and watched them through the glass window. Megha opened her eyes wid the great difficulty and still dazed, looked up, and smiled slowly at her  brother. " thank god , u are fine, little sister. what wud I have done without u? after losing mama and papa, u know I can never afford 2 lose u." he said carefully hugging her. her eyes too welled up wid tears of affection for her brother. " I will not let u off the hook so easily, big brother . u still have 2 get me married remember? " she said wid a feeble smile.

he pinched her cheek gently, " yes get ok fast and then we will see u wed the love of ur life ." she asked cautiously ," where is Mohan? I hope he is fine. " recalling the incident of that night , she started 2 breathe heavily again and gasped for air. " Megha wait, I will send for the nurse." she caught his hand , " Mohan I want 2 see Mohan," she said between gasps. Mohan quickly rushed to her side and pecked her softly on her pale cheek.

" Megha darling I love u ," he stepped back for the nurse 2 attend to her. Megha looked at his bandaged arm and asked worried, " I hope it is not too bad." he smiled brightly, " oh never mind this. it is just a cut. few stitches and its fine , nit to worry my sleeping beauty," he winked at her. Prerna and her friends and relatives kept her spirits up as they dropped by during the visiting hours over the next few days. a policemen in mufti, Darshan , kept vigil outside , keeping an eye on the visitors.

ok so here it ends , do tell me how u liked it ? πŸ˜‰

Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Hi Shivangi..😊
Feeling so nice to get an update by U after such a long time..!
Nice update..Thank God Megha is fine now,hope she becomes fine soon so that they get married asap πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜‰
Take care of Ur health dear..hope U r fully well now..!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM n waiting for next..hope the investigations brings out the results soon...😊
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update ..    
give the next soon
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good job Shivangi. Keep it up! :)
shivangi838 thumbnail
thanks a lot guys , next update soon , probably dis sat-sunπŸ˜›
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Kaha ho shivangi... ??
Update plzzz...😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
ok guys I know I am hell late in updating it but hope u will like the update so here it goes, πŸ˜‰

Ch 27 Siren- A Warning Bell 😲

Some of Mohan's friends dropped by to see Megha too. He was surprised to see Prerna walk in one evening. He knew her slightly and new she had a thing for him. Much to his consternation, she walked in with her arms open, " Oh Mohan I heard u were hurt ! how are u darling?" she touched his now healing arm delicately. " How cud they hit u so badly? The ruthless pigs!" He was amused at the way she deliberately ignored Megha, the real victim. He gently pointed out, "Prerna , this is a minor injury. It is my fiance who is hurt badly." She merely glanced at Megha. Turning back to Mohan, she whispered conspiratorially , " Mohan do u think... She was responsible for this attack? God knows what her background is , who she hobnobs with...maybe they were taking revenge ... she's maybe after u for money ...maybe she owes those people something?"  Mohan clenched his jaw and a vein throbbed angrily. "Enough, prerna how dare u say such a thing abt my fiance , before I wring ur neck wid my 2 bare hands, apologise 2 Megha and get out." Startled , Prerna stepped back nervously . " u are being blind, Mohan, u have been entrapped by her beauty . what is it that she has and I don't? get away from her before it is too late...I love u...I am waiting 4 u." she snatched his hand and brought it to her breast. "I can give u everything u desire and more."  He pulled is hand away and disgusted and  pushed her away roughly.

" don't u dare talk 2 me like that ever again , u witch . now leave before I call the cops in." Prerna stumbled against the wall , regaining her balance and composure , she shouted defiantly , " u will regret this." Mohan caught her by the elbow and literally threw her out of the ward. " I will never forgive u, Mohan Bhatnagar , for insulting me like this." She lunged back at him. Hearing the commotion , darshan came in and dragged Prerna away. When all the high voltage drama was over, darshan called Mohan out of the ward. " sir can I ask u a few questions?"

"yes sure officer . I will be wid u in just a minute." He returned to the room and pulled a very disturbed Megha into his arms . " who was that?" Megha whispered. " why was she behaving like that?"

"she seemed unhinged . don't mind her , darling , she was just trying to cause trouble. I love and only u . u are the most beautiful girl in the universe and we are made for each other." He soothed her and stroked her back gently, then patted her cheek. " try 2 rest. I will send Renu bhabhi and Nanhi in while I talk 2 darshan . now smile for me." She smiled at him tentatively and let him go. Mohan went out and sat next 2 the police officer. "yes officer?"  

"who was that lady , Mr Bhatnagar?" he asked straightaway , not beating around the bush. "she is an acquaintance ," he answered coolly, not blinking one bit. "since when have u known her?"

"around a year or so. We met through a mutual friend at a party." Darshan rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "what does she do?" Mohan shrugged, " I think she runs a beauty parlour . I heard she had some financial problems , but I have no clue." Darshan smiled at Mohan, " and have u ever had an affair with the lady?" he added a wink, " she sure is a bombshell." Mohan looked and then started laughing, seeing that darshan was punning on the word. He replied earnestly, " no officer, we have never been a couple. In fact , I don't even know her all that well. I was quite shocked at her behavior today." Darshan persisted, " does she know ur fiance very well?" Mohan thought abt it. Shaking his head, he said slowly, " not that I know of. The last time I met Prerna was at a valentine's day party, and I think that's where Megha saw her for the first time too. But we didn't even interact with each other that day."

Darshan shook Mohan's hand. " thank u , as of now that will do. If I need anything more , I will let u know." Mohan muttered an oath, " if she is the culprit , she will have 2 pay for hurting my Megha like that!"

ok so that's it from my side , do comment plz.😊