shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

finally will update 2moro for sure guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Edited by shivangi838 - 9 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
I have been really lazy as well as busy due 2 my exam preps , will try and update as soon as possible , plz bear wid me guys. love u all😊
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

I have been really lazy as well as busy due 2 my exam preps , will try and update as soon as possible , plz bear wid me guys. love u all😊

Hi...😊
It has been really a long wait yaar.....but happy that U r getting ready to update soon in the near future..πŸ˜ƒ
Take care..πŸ€—
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 16lvkkk

Hi...😊
It has been really a long wait yaar.....but happy that U r getting ready to update soon in the near future..πŸ˜ƒ
Take care..πŸ€—

ya ya yaar as soon as I get some time , I will defo update , thanks 4 ur patience u guys have been awesomeπŸ‘
shivangi838 thumbnail
okay guys after days of being stuck up , sometimes due 2 health and sometimes exams and studies etc , i am finally here wid an update . 

first of all a biggg thank u and sorry 2 my readers. thanks 4 bearing wid me guys.u r d best.πŸ‘ here's d update 

Chapter 28 Catching the Culprit πŸ˜Š

when he went back to d room , he noticed dat Megha was quite depressed. he sat by her on d bed and softly squeezed her hand, " i am so sorry sweetheart. never in my wildest imagination had i thought that d woman wud erupt like this! or i wud never let her enter d room," and then caught his ears apologetically , smiling cutely as he did so. she smiled and squeezed his hand fondly.  " my fiance is so handsome and charismatic , the girls around u really can't help it, u know?" they gently bumped their heads together and giggled. their noses touched and they looked at each other lovingly. Mohan jumped up as granny entered wid much fanfare . he seated himself across on visitors's chair, pretending innocence. " hi granny, i was ummm ummm..." he trailed off guiltily.
"comforting her?" granny smiled wid a  naughty gleam in her eyes. " yes yes comforting . no i mean..." granny teased , " u mean?" granny and Megha stated to laugh aloud . " my dear girl , how r u today? u r looking good and dat blush on ur cheeks becomes u well." When Mohan returned from work, he was shocked to see d distraught Riddhima sitting on d bench outside d ward wid Darshan and another police officer who had brought her in. " wat is going on here, officer?" Darshan ushered Mohan into an empty cabin nearby. What Darshan had to tell him shocked him further. " mr. Kashyap, this beautiful looking witch is ur culprit. We sent an officer to her house and when he questioned her, she confessed when she realized she was concerned . as u rightly said, she has been suffering financially ; she wanted to marry u for ur property . she claims dat she first realized she was in love wid u during d valentine's party, where u refused to dance wid her. she took it up as challenge because she thought no man cud ever refuse her. She claims she is madly in love wid u she thouht getting married to u wud solve all her problems so when she saw Megha in ur arms that night she was beside herself wid fury. "

"she met ur granny while u were away and tried 2 befriend her. i guess that is when she heard that u were engaged to megha. she told ur granny that u barely new megha and even tried 2 poison her against megha . ur caretaker confirmed that Riddhima had visited ur granny in ur absence . but when ur granny fell ill during that visit , she panicked and left. "

mohan clenched his fist, remembering how megha and he had 2 rush back from maldives becoz his granny had been unwell. he should have pursued the matter then and there when granny confronted him, Darshan continued, " she thought her work was done , but she got d shock of her life when she saw d photos of u and megha in a newspaper, announcing ur formal engagement. her fury and jealousy knew no bounds and she planned to murder ur fiancee . she hired 2 goons and gave them the address of megha's flat. the rest, as u knw is history. u have 2 thank god that the bullet almost missed ur fiancee and did not cause serious damage." Mohan and the officer stepped out of the cabin. Mohan glared at Riddhima wid pure menace in his eyes, " u are a murderer . u tried 2 kill 2 women i love the most. i will never forgive u . if u needed money, u only had 2 ask, i wud have helped u surely." riddhima sobbed loudly, putting her head in her hands. " why can't u understand Mohan i love u ." mohan hit the door hard wid his fist, making her jump. 

" do u even know the meaning of love? love is sacrficing ur own needs and wants her for others, not taking somebody else's life to satisfy ur own evil desires . u need 2 see a psychiatrist , u are mentally unstable . if i ever see u again within a mile of megha gain, i swear-" he stopped as darshan interrupted him midway. 

"relax  mr bhatnagar, ur fiancee is now safe and within a few days she will be leaving the hospital. but i am confused abt one thing."

" shoot officer."

" dangerous thing 2 tell a poilceman," darshan winked. " forgive me , but who is the other lady that  u were talking abt ... u said she tried 2 kill 2 ladies whom u love the most." inspite of everything , Mohan smiled, " my granny , officer. after this woman here tried 2 poison my granny's mind , she was very ill and had 2 be hospitalised . mercifully she recovered quickly." 

darshan massaged the nape of his neck, " we have recorded her statement , mr bhatnagar . we will arrest her and the law  will take its course. " mohan stared at the handcuffed riddhima and then told darshan, " plz take her away, officer. thank u so much for ur support. "he stepped into the ward and announced much 2 everyone's surprise, " it was Riddhima , she tried 2 get megha murdered ." megha and granny gaped in shock. "but why?" asked megha, quite perplexed. " i dnt even knw her ." mohan explained everything  to her. megha intervened, " let her go Mohan, she acted without thinking..." 

mohan quieted her wid one stern look . " don't waste ur sympathy on her , megs. let the poilce do their." 

thats it guys , do comment and tell ur views πŸ˜ƒ
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
Ab yaha bhi rhidhima pshycho, becharri ridhima 😊
pls yaar iss baar updates jaldi dena
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally...culprit got caught.. πŸ˜ƒ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nice update..hope Riddhima get d required punishment ..she truly dsnt deserve any sympathy..😑
Waiting for next update..."Band-Baaja-Baarat"... Meghan wedding.......πŸ₯³
Plzzz update soon..Shivangi.. !!😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
next update on thursday or friday pakka wala promise this time , πŸ˜‰
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update .
cont soon.😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Hey all i am here , sorry got caught up in fangirlingπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ for my favorite shahid kapoor ,πŸ‘ he has been winning awards and i feel on top of the world , chalo now back 2 my dear FF , here's d next part-

note- a bit of mature content, read at own risksπŸ˜‰

Chapter 29 Joy Again

after megha recovered completely , she was discharged from the hospital. the enforced rest had done her good and she looked in the pink of health , her cheeks glowing , eyes shining.. she looked very much like the beautiful Megha Mohan had fallen in love with. after a 2 month trip 2 Europe on business, he was returning , excited 2 be back. Granny and Megha were eagerly looking forward  2 meeting him after so many days. as Megha heard the car drive into the porch and she ranto the door. even as Mohan stepped out of the car, she flew into his arms. he staggered back, supporting her and balancing himself against the vehicle. he laughed at such an evident display of love. " I missed u so much , give me one sweet kiss."his head came down slowly towards her. "driver" she whispered and ran in. he ran in after her, unmindful of the amused look on the driver's face. " u really are a sinful temptation," Mohan growled. but megha had led him 2 granny's room and he had no choice but to be on his best behaviour . he went in and hugged granny. " how are u my beautiful? i missed u so much." granny hugged him and smiled knowingly at megha, who was hiding behind her chair. 
" are u greeting me or someone else?" mohan passed a hand through his hair, a gesture Megha loved and said, " no granny u are my first ever girlfriend and forever u shall be." 

granny blushed and pleased. "naughty boy," she admonished him with a smile and she looked up at megha fondly, "only u are to blame . my boy used to be so innocent till he met u" and they all laughed. Megha left mohan and granny together to catch up and went to her room. her back was to the door as she cleared up her bed when Mohan entered the room silently and closed the door behind him without making a sound. he caught her from behind startling her.

she turned, " u ! what if i had died of shock? see how my heart is pounding ?" she teased and pretended to be upset. she tried to slip past him, but he pushed her down onto the bed and pressed against her. "where will u go now?" he whispered softly. " and don't u know your heart is not beating fast because u are scared but because it is happy to be with me?" seeing the truth of his words reflected in her eyes, he traced the outline of her face and whispered , " i want to make love to u Megha." 

she felt her heart somersaulting in her ribcage as she felt his manhood hard against her. she feared her own reaction and whispered ," let me go Mohan." in response , he stood up and pulled her up with him , pressing her against him. "Mohan please," she pleaded, her voice hoarse. "please u ?" he teased , her lips dangerously close to her. 

" stop it mohan" she looked up. he caught her lips in his and then slid his lips down , kissing her on the most sensitive spot  on her neck. he pulled down the strap of her dress, slowly and bit her shoulder , making her moan in pleasure. "Mohan" she gasped and dug her nails into his shoulders. the sweet ache was unbearable. " hmmm" he said without lifting his head. 

" u promised my brother u wud not touch me till we are married," she whispered. "that was before i thought i could love u sooo much," he said laughing into her eyes. she reached up and kissed him. surprised , he leaned forward and the 2 were locked up in a deep kiss. they turned together and seeing her chance, megha slipped out of his arms and ran out laughing. "suddenly playing hard to get whetting my appetite darling?" he laughed in  an oh-so-sexy-voice. 

"wait for the right time, handsome," she threw back over her shoulders and ran down the stairs. 

okk so this is it for now. do tell me how u liked it πŸ˜‰

P.S- Next update is gonna be the last one.