Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok guys first and most of all a biggg sorry from my side for late update but what to do I was badly stuck up with something. here goes the updateπŸ˜‰

Chapter 25 Drama in the Storm😲

Out of nowhere ,  a car drove up , and before they were aware ,a man came up behind Mohan. Megha let out a shout ,"Mohan, be careful!" alerting him 2 d horrible danger lurking behind him. Mohan moved just in time as d dark , evil looking man struck him wid a sharp knife dat landed on his upper arm. Immediately blood rushed out of d deep gash, ripping through his muscular arm. He tried 2 catch d man but he ran away, Mohan chased him. He had not run very far wen a loud noise pierced through d sound of d howling winds. It sounded like gunshot. Mohan stopped in his tracks and turned and looked back 2 see were Megha was. "Megha? Were r u ?" he called out, worried as he cudn't see her. Tensing, he traced back his steps 2 were they had been standing. Visibility was poor, but his intuition him something was wrong. He stopped  s he felt his foot touch something on d ground and immediately dropped down   2 d ground.  He saw his love Megha lying on d ground unconscious, blood pooling around her left arm. He raised her head, rested it on his lap and tried 2 revive her,"Megha, megha say smething," he cried out desperately. He rubbed her hand vigorously and checked her pulse. To his relief , he felt  her stir as her chest came up in a spasm 4 air. He found a handkerchief in her purse and tied it around her arm 2 staunch d flow of blood, he cud see  d wound was not deep and realized dat d bullet had missed her heart by inches; however, it had hit her arm, grazing her flesh and den hitting d wall behind her. He lifted up her limp body, unmindful of d searing pain in his upper arm, carried her back 2 his car and gently laid her on d backseat. He drove like a maniac and raced 2 d nearest hospital, where a stretcher was quickly  brought out and Megha was taken in. the nurse  on duty declared it was a D.O.A case. Mohan looked at her in horror, as she spelt it out 4 him,"dead in arrival". No, he cud not loose her! He caught d nurse's hand in desperation ," plz check again, It can't be! Where id d doctor who is supposed 2 be on duty?" he demanded. The nurse uncaringly replied, "he is out of town." Desperately he called his family doctor and paced up n down, waiting 4 d doctor. Unable 2 bear d suspense, he went back 2 d stretcher to hold Megha's hand as d nurse bustled about, pretending 2 be busy.  The doctor arrived and rushed in to check her pulse. He checked her eyes wid a torch and bellowed to the nurse and ward boy. " wheel the strectcher to the emergency room fast, move it . she definitely has a pulse." He gave a reassuring squeeze to Mohan's shoulder. " we will try our best Mohan," and then to the nurse standing beside him , " plz fix up the wounds on his arm." He instructed Mohan, " plz follow her to the O.P.D." Mohan pleaded silently to the doctor to save his love. The doctor nodded. The doctor quickly attended to Megha's arm , doing the needful , cleaning the wound, stitching it up and bandaging it. His major concern was the shock her body had gone into due 2 loss of blood from her arm.

A nurse rubbed Megha's feet vigorously to keep her warm and covered her with blankets. The doctor checked for fractures but there were none, so he attended to the minor bruises and scrapes . she had started to respond to the treatment , so issuing further instructions he came out of the emergency room. Mohan was waiting  for him there holding his breath so tight that his muscles ached. The doctor put a hand on his arm, " we have stitched up the wound. Immense loss of blood had occurred . Everything has been taken care of and we are still keeping a watch . she moved and was in severe pain so she has been put on a sedative , so plz do not worry and go rest your arm. Too much strain is not good for you either." Mohan pleaded, " can I see her once? Please ."

The doctor hesitated but agreed." Okay, only through the glass out there. Then plz go rest." Then added more thoughtfully, "I apologise on behalf of the nurse for wrongly informing u that the patient was dead. There was a sure pulse even though a little weak. Can I know the nurse's name?" Mohan had seen the name tag and so he was able to tell the doctor and then he went in to see Megha.

ok so here it is , do comment and review it plzzz. FF is nearing it's end and I hope 2 have a positive response from all of u .😊 btw am sorry again for such a longgg gap in updating πŸ˜•

LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wonder who the new character is...and why did he harm mohan? business rivalry? some other reason? and who shot megha? someone who came in the same car? and it seems the nurse said that deliberately... the plot is indeed getting thicker... keep up the good going, shivangi!
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suspense wowww :D ...bt too emotional... :( love this chap...n why someone do this...who is he...eagerly waiting for nxt...
akku9 thumbnail
Nice update shivangi ma'am [=D>] pls don't end it so soon [:^(] want to see happily married meghan & Chota monu too   [:$] thank u
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Superb...well done yaar...!!!πŸ‘..πŸ‘

Though the injury happened to Megha..but this reminds me of the scene of ssn1 of NBT when Mohan was shot..!!..

Thank God Mohan's family doctor came in time..

And yes..U've built an interesting suspense amidst of the story..wondering who wanted to kill Mohan or what kind of rivalary the so called person have from Mohan...πŸ˜•..well done..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks 4 the PM n waiting for next eagerly..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 16lvkkk - 9 years ago
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

no no yaar I will not leave in middle , was badly stuck up . update very soon either 2day nite or 2moro😊

Thanks for continuing dear...n I hope all Ur problems r solved ..πŸ˜ƒ

All d best for next...πŸ‘πŸΌ...😊
rishabh22 thumbnail
nyce one but make it a little longer and less of suspense
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates,
missed your ff so much
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail