Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
An edit that I made for Form32
ACP Rathore Roars "Kyunki Hum ETF hain"

Edited by bgargate - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
I really agree with vidya di completely I also assumed that team will stand by arjun till the serial lasts but unfortunately it didn't happen I had tears in my eyes when I saw group hug yesterday it was paining very heavily deep inside my heart N I read that they will make us show ETF people die n bomb blast only arjun will survive thats even more heart braking to end such an efficient team n which will break arjun too from inside emotionally n then revamp will start well I will miss ETF badly πŸ˜Š
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will miss everyone and every single detail related to ETF a lot.
ETF has carved a special place in our hearts'.Nobody else wont be able to snatch that place.

We laughed,we cried with this remarkable and brilliant team of brave and honest police officers.

We made this ETF a part of our own family,where we got to know about their past life and also about their family,as well.

ETF has taught so many things related to some incidents that happen in reality.It has taught us to remain careful and be strong to face and tackle difficult situations.

The things that I will miss:
1. Rathod-Rawte fights and glare matches.
2.Damn It of ACP Sameer Rathod.
3.Masti and fun-filled moments by Shree,Liza,Ayesha,Riya,Liza and Sakshi.
4.Lady Dabanng of ETF,Ayesha Kapoor...
5.Case discussions of the whole ETF team...
6.Their recess time.
7.Suraksha Chakra.
8.ArNi moments and flashbacks.
9.Rathod-Rawte flashbacks.

Bohut kuch hai bolne keliye,par,main ro dungi...

Will miss everyone and everything related to ETF...

Lots of Love to the ETF team.

You will remain in everybody's heart and mind,ETF.

Hats off to you...

Thanks a lot to Gorky sir for giving us such a beautiful team,''Emergency Task Force'' and the charecters who played such pivotal roles.

You will be missed,ETF.Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Had tears in my eyes...
gonna miss ETF team really badly...
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RESERVED ... Not completed the post yet...

I know i am Late due 2 my exams
But still I want 2 post...

I am gonna miss the whole team esp. Saakshi & Aayesha

Sameer...

Our own Techie Sen AKA Shree

And his masti...

Liza... πŸ˜ƒ

And of-course Arjun with the other team members..

The jodis that I am gonna miss are -

RaEsha

ArAkshi

Edited by subhakmhl - 10 years ago
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Goodbye Love.

You guys will be missed.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGYnOirreY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slmooynBm5U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had never thought that I would be so much attached to any show and its characters.Arjun is not just any ordinary show.For me it's one of the best thing that has happened till date.I keep waiting for the weekends to come just for this show.Then I hold the remote and stay glued in front of the television for the entire hour.I even watch the advertisement, that too every single.No any other channel, no other program, just Star Plus & Arjun..Yeah, crazy me!!
I become happy, sad, smile, cry, all at once while watching the show.This is what Arjun has done to me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All the characters of the show have given their best.
Behzaad Khan, Shaleen Malhotra, Sana Khan, Siddharth Sen, Ketan Karande, Shital Shah, Liza D'Cruz, Mrunal Thakur have given their best.Their dedication and acting talent has been the way to success.Not just them, all the characters who have been the part of the show in small roles and as negative characters are also to be given credit for.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There are other members too who canot be forgotten.The director, producer, script writer, fight director, all the crew members, they are the part of Arjun & ETF and the show wouldn't have been possible without them.Though they are always behind the screen, they have a big hand in the show's success and a big thanks to them too.
Hats off to all..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Though sad about the leaving of the entire team and the revamp of the show, we need to go with the flow of it as that's what life is.I wish Good Luck to all these actors, wish that they get even better chances in the future.
Looking forward to the new beginning of the show and wish all the best for the future team Arjun.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 10 years ago
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful thread
loved all the creations
thank you all
having tears in eyes
first Roshni,then Riya followed by Rathod n Shree
n now the whole team is leaving
and Arjun still remains there but without ETF
will really miss the entire team
but life always unfolds with changes
so can't do anything to change it
at the same time feeling really sad for Arjun
he's already gone through so many losses and now more addition to it
will really miss the entire team
but won't stop watching the show and will follow till its end
its not another show
i'm emotionally attached to it
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A much needed thread.
thank you Payal & Vidya di for taking the initiative :)

11th August,2012... 8 pm to 9 pm... i was actually watching a show with my mouth open ... i coundnt believe that i was watching as Indian tv show with so much concentration...

i want to say ... the show "Arjun" had a brilliant start.almost each and everything was perfect... and each & every actor there proved himself/herself on that very day... they were just perfect...
it was the beginning.

and now after more than one year the "Season 1" is coming to an end.
yesss ... the show was & is going through a rough phase.. it has seen many ups & downs... but i thought may be it will get over this bad phase but no... its actually going to end...now i don't know what to feel...but may be it was bound to happen... 

but the fact is the show (season 1) with all the actors working in it has taken a permanent place in my heart.
today i want to thank each and every cast and crew members associated with the show for giving us such a beautiful show...

Thank You Behzaad Khan, Siddharth Sen, Ketan Karande, Sana Khan, Sheetal Shah, Mrunal Thakur, Ritu Chauhan, Samiksha Singh & last but not the least Shaleen Malhotra for making us witness to this wonderful journey.

we are going to miss your wonderful Etf team.will miss watching your power packed performance.

we will miss youuu !!!!!!

lastly i especially want to thank Mr Malhotra for sticking to this show.I salute you for your dedication.Thank you Sir.i will wait for the weekend as usual... :)

Edited by shreya09 - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am in the verge of crying😭😭
i joined india forum only for ARJUN and watched starplus only for ARJUN!!!!!!!
i loved ETF so much but now don know...
i don know were it went wrong...
i will miss ETF very badly...
hats off to ETF team!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.