Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Devangana

ACP Arjun ko hi samjhe ya samjhaun!  Loved it, continue soon.

Thanks
yams.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: PavithraKrish

hi

awesome start 👏
arakshi ke first meeting pe hi SYS 😆
plz cont soon 😊

Thanks
yams.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Awwhh! I loved the first part!! Do continue soon! sorryyy itna late dekha ke tumne post kardiya

Late hai tho kya hua. Comment to kiya. Thanks for that
yams.s thumbnail
Here is the next part.

Hope you people enjoy it.

Hope not to have disappointed
yams.s thumbnail

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Note: 
Guys I have updated this in a hurry. Wrote it using my phone, so there might me some spelling errors and some ugly alignment. So forgive me for it. Keep reading and commenting.

Part 2:

Arjun was still thinking about his encounter with the unknown lady who had given him a piece of her mind. It was first time he could not reply or was that she didn't let him to speak. But in his sub conscious mind he knew he had made that error again or to say blinded by his emotions. He should have never done what he eventually ended up doing. He was the guardian of the law and always advised people to abide by it and not take it in their hands. Today he ended up doing he always advised people not to do and she had come out of the blue and made him realize his mistake. What would she be thinking of him? He was surprised by his own thoughts that drifted to her against his wish. Why did he care what she thought about him? He brushed aside his thoughts and returned to his lodge after having his dinner.                                                   

At the other end of the city, Saakshi reached her new home or to say new residence because according to her home was a house with love, care and affection of family members. Here she was all alone with no one to call hers so this could never be her home but only her house. As soon as she had entered the place she had started cleaning it as she was a cleanliness freak. She soon cleaned the house and arranged her wardrobe and other necessary things. She then had her dinner which she had grabbed on her way and went to bed with a hope that she would at least have a sleep devoid of nightmares today be it due to tiredness. But she also knew in her mind her that she would never be blessed with sleep until she fulfills the promises made to her loved ones. She closed her eyes and rested her head on bed rest.               

A new day dawned and Saakshi woke up from the short nap. She started doing the day's chores fast as she didn't want to be late for her first day of work. She got ready fast and stepped out for her apartment to board a auto to reach ETF.                                       

Next Day Morning ETF:                            

Shree, Aisha, Chotu and Liza were seated around a table having their breakfast and coffee.                              

Chotu: Aaj Rathod sir bahoot jaldhi hi aa gaye hai.patha nahi baath kya hai.   

Aisha (Absent mindedly); Sameer hamesha hi waqt par hi aate hai. Unhe waqt ki bahoot kadar hai. Na kisse ko intazaar kaarthe hai na kisse ka intazaar karna pasand karthe hai.

Shree (Smiling): Tumme tho Rathod sir sorry sorry tumhari Sameer ki baare mein kuch jayada hi patha hai. Hain na?                             

Liza (Teasing) : Agar usse nahi toh kya tumme patha hoga specky? Tum bhi na buddo ho aur buddoo hi rahoge.                                                         

Shree (Angry) : kitini baar kaha hai mujhe specky math bulaavo. aur budoo main nahi tum ho.                      

Liza was about to reply when Chotu interrupts.   

Chotu: Aisha kya tumme patha hai kuch baath hai kya? Kal Rathod sir tumse kuch keh rahe the na?                 

Aisha: Haan baath tho hai. par tum logon ko meri taang kechini hain aur mera mazaag banani hain. Mein kyun baathavun? Kudh Patha laga lo.                                                         

Shree: Tum janthi ho na hum mazaag kar rahe the. Tum humari dost ho isse liye tho tumare saath mazaag karthe hain. Itna tho haqq hain. Hain na?                                            

Aisha: Haan tum logon ko haqq hai. mein bhi tho naraaz hone ki naatak hi tho kar rahi thi. aab in baathon ko chodo. kaam ki baath suno. aaj humare team ko nayi female member join karnewali hain.             

Shree: Wow. Hope she is single, beautiful and good looking.                 

Liza: In your dreams specky. Tumme aisa koi nahi milene waala hai. aisha tum baathavo woh kaam kya karnewali hain?                                

Aisha: Journalist hain. Aur humare kaam ko cover karne aa rahi hain.    

Chotu: Tab tho pakka buddhi hi hogi                                                               

Just at this time Saakshi walks in and comes near the group.      

Saakshi: Excuse me guys. Kya mein jaan saakthi hoon ki Sameer Rathod ki cabin kounsi hain?        

Shree has his back to him and is shocked to hear her voice. It can't be her. She could not come here. Thinking that he slowly turns to face her. Both are shocked to see each other.                                                          

Aisha: Aap kaun hai? Aur rathod sir ke baare mein kyun pooch rahi ho? 

Saakshi; Mein Saakshi. Saakshi Anand. Journalist hoon. Aur commissioner sir ne mujhe tum logon ki kaam ko cover karne ko beja hai. Aur aap?

Aisha: Mein Aisha Kapoor- ammunitions expert. (Pointing to Chotu) Yeh hai Chotu yani Chandrakanth Pandit- Commando, (To Liza) Yeh hai Liza-Forensic Expert.  Aur last but he is Shree yani Shreekant Sen yahan ki technical expert.            

Shree hides his initial shock and excuses himself and moves away without even acknowledging Saakshi. Everyone is shocked to see Shree's behavior. Meanwhile Sameer comes out of his cabin to help himself with coffee when he notices a new entrant among the gang.                                                            

Sameer (Looking at Saakshi): Excuse me aap kaun hai?                           

Saakshi: I am Saakshi Anand. Aur aap?                                                             

Sameer: Welcome to ETF Miss Saakshi. Mein Sameer Rathod ETF ki chief. Inn logon se tho aap mil hi chuki hai. Aab bacha sirf Rawte. Patha nahi janab aab tak kahan hain?  

Arjun; Mein tho kabse office mein hoon rathod. Mein tumse milne nahi aaya tho shayad bahoot miss karne lage ho tum mujhe.

Hearing the voice Saakshi turned and Arjun and Saakshi came face to face. Both were stunned to see each other and yelled Tum.

Precap: Arjun and Saakshi meet officially.

magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res / unres
what is between shree and saakshi???
anyways awesome update
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Edited by magati - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhrrgg! Can't like as stupid button not workin, love the update, what happened between Sakshi and Shree?

Can't wait for the next part, wanna see what will happen when they meet
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
lovely update 👏
team's masti was nice 👍🏼
do sakshi & shree knew each other before??? 😕
cont soon 😊
eshasrk thumbnail
Thnx for the PM dear

Very nice start and very different concept...really love it.
Plsss continue

edit : Read the second part as well. What is going on btwn Shree and Saakshi ???? Is he the one who left saakshi or what ???
I am waiting to see how this story unfolds further
Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx 4 da pm love team masti n miss this masti in da show as well and nyc update dear w8tng 4 arakshi nok jok n continue soon