Arakshi SS: Mere Humsfar-Thread 1( Part 13 Updated)

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys.

I am back this time with a new Short Story.

Hope you guys will give me continuous support for this work of mine as you have given for the all the other works of mine.

I know some people out here are asking me to complete my two shot which I will be doing in a couple of days time hopefully,

Do let me know whether you like this or not.

Will post the Character Sketch Shortly Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail

Arakshi SS: Mere Humsfar

Character Sketch:

Arjun Rawte: Second in Command of ETF.A brave daring Cop with great analytic thinking. He was once fun loving, care free prankster but the brutal murder of his wife (Roshini) in front of his eyes made him what he is today. He is a loaner who doesn't believe in any relationships but is trying to cope with his present life. His life will soon take a drastic change due to the unexpected entry of a person.

Sameer Rathod: Chief of ETF. A true policeman in all sense He believes in dedicating his life to his country. Has a strained relationship with Arjun and blames Arjun for Roshini (his best friend)'s death. He still cares for Arjun but masks it and tries to maintain a strictly professional relationship. He cares for everyone in his team like they are his own family.

Aisha Kapoor: Ammunition Expert ETF. Lively and dedicated when it comes to work. Best friends with Shree, Chotu and Liza spend a lot of time with them. Has a soft spot for Sameer but doesn't show it to anyone. Inquisitive about the relationship both her seniors share.

Shreekanth Sen: Technical Expert ETF.A geek and tech freak. Portrays himself to be happy and care free guy .He doesn't believe in relationship especially in love due to a past connected with a person who was very dear to him. He lives alone and has ended all the ties with his family especially his siblings.

Chotu: Commando of ETF

Lisa De Cruz: Forensic expert of ETF. Bubbly and chirpy. Was a college mate of Shree and loves teasing Shree always.  

Roshini Rawte: Arjun's Wife, Sameer's best friend. Dead

Saakshi Anand: A crime journalist by profession. She portrays herself as very bubbly, chirpy and go lucky girl so that no one predicts her haunted past seeing her. Leads a life bounded by the promises made to her dear ones. Will soon be joining ETF as a crime reporter who will cover their day to day work.

Shristhi Anand:  As the name suggests she is world to her mother.Fondly called as Shree by her mother. The 6 year old adopted daughter of Saakshi. She is the apple of her eye. She studies in a boarding school in Pune. Saakshi always wishes to keep her safe, happy and away from all sorrows.

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago
yams.s thumbnail
Arakshi SS: Mere Humsfar

Index

Character Sketch: Page 1
Part 1 : Page 4
Part 2: Page 7
Part 3 : Page 9
Part 4 : Page 12
Part 5: Page 15
Part 6: Page 19/Page 20
Part 7: Page 23/Page 24
Part 8: Page 28
Part 9: Page 31
Part 10: Page 34
Part 11: Page 39
Part 12: Page 44
Part 13: Page 48
Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the cs
continue soon
jeevkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
introduction is super
plz con soon
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb CS...
sakshi adopted a chid...so good...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
characters r almost same as serial but one good addition is sakshi's adopted daughter 
hope all etf team meets her an she becomes apple of everybody's eye and 
khas kar arjun ki and she gets arjun sakshi close and help arjun come out of his pains
pls continue soon and pm me also 
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the story...update soon dear😊
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds really interesting... please start soon...
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing character sketch.
continue soon.