Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Next update will be in an hour probably.

Continue providing your support

yams.s thumbnail

Arakshi SS: Mere Humsfar

Part 13:

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Note: There will be some errors. Please bear with it. Hit the likes if you like and comment.
There might be some errors please bear with me as I have not done editing

Soon Shree, Shristhi, Arjun and Saakshi reached home and Saakshi went to kitchen to make dinner after helping Shristhi in freshening up. Arjun was catching up with the latest news and Shree was busy with Shristhi playing ludo with her.

It was around 8 PM when they had dinner together and soon Shristhi drifted into sleep. Saakshi gave Arjun his medicines.

Saakshi: Arjun kal hume hospital jaana hai. Doctor ne check up ke liye aane ko kaha hai.

Arjun: Ok. I will go to hospital. Tume mere saath aane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Saakshi: Mein tumhare saath kal aa rahi hoon. Mein ne iss mamle mein tumhare rai nahi poochi sirf baata rahi hoon ki hum kal jaa rahe hain. Jaise meine pehale hi kaha tha ki jab tak tum bilkul teek nahi ho jaathe tum meri zimedari ho. Aur tum wahi karoge jo mein kahungi. Samjhe ya Samjhavoon.

Arjun: Teek hai teek hain. Jayaada tevar dekhane ki zaroorat nahi hain.

Saakshi: Shree mujhe ab lagtha hai ki tume bhi chalna chahiye taaki tum ache se sokar rest le sako.

Shree: Haan haan jaana to hain. Kal office bhi tho jaana hain.  Neend ka tho patha nahi barso ho gaye usse natha tootkar. Kair chodiye agar kissi baat ki zaroorat ho tho mujhe zaroor phone kejiye. Mein chaltha hoon Sir Take care.

Saying this he went out without sparing a look at anyone or waiting for their reply. Arjun was again struck in his own thoughts. He was always understood that there was some tragic past associated with Saakshi but the way Shree spoke a little while ago hinted the same. He could sense immense pain in his office. He had never seen Shree speak like that earlier. He had always seen him happy and cheerful with his gang. Was it all a faade to hide his pain? Was it so easy to hide one's pain? He had seen Saakshi do it successfully and probably Shree was also good at it. Then why was he unable to do it? Had he been so immersed in his own grief to such an extent that he was unable to identify the pain of others? Saakshi's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

Saakshi: Arjun tumme bhi ab jaakar rest karni chahiye. I am sorry for troubling you in the evening. Shristhi ke wajahse tume jo pareshani huyi uske liye. I am sorry once again and thanks for helping me.

Arjun: Tume sorry ya thanks kehne ki  zaroorat nahi. Mujhe koi taqleef nahi huyi. I am happy that Shree is safe and fine. Aur thanks to mujhe tume kehna hai lambhe arse ki baad mein aise sukoon ki kuch pal jiya hai. Thanks for everything. Thanks for bringing peace and calmness into my life for a whule.

Saakshi: Arjun mein job hi wahan kaha usse dil se math lijiye. Mera matlab aapse bilkul nahi hain. Aaj bhi mein aapki aankon mein Roshini ji ke liye beimthihaan pyaar dekthi hoon. Shayaad aise bahoot hi kam log hote hain jo aise insaan se itna pyaar kar paathe hain jo sirf hamare yadoon mein saath hote hain hakikat mein nahi. Jo hamare pass tho hain par saath nahi. Mujhe aapki yehi baat sabse zaayda pasand hai. Sorry if I had hurt you unintentionally.

Arjun: As I had said earlier Mujhe aaoki baton ka bilkul bura nahi laga. It was your opinion and I respect it. Tume maafi mangne ki bilkul zaroorat nahi hai.

Saakshi: Ok then Good night. Agar kissi cheez ki zaroorat hai tho mujhe bulana ok?

Arjun: Ok sure. Good night Saakshi.

yams.s thumbnail

Part 13 (Continued):

Next Morning:

Saakshi got up from her little nap at around 5:30 AM and freshened up. She started doing her morning chores and Arjun came out after an hour ready for his morning jog.

Saakshi: Good Morning. Itni subah subah kahaan jaa rahe ho?

Arjun: Good Morning. Mein jogging ke liye jaa raha hoon.

Saakshi: Arjun Please aap jaayada doormath jaana. Janthi hoon aap ek cop hain aur fit rahna zaroori hain. Par jab tak aap teek nahi ho jaathe please zaayda door nahi jana.

Arjun: Teek hain. Mein zaayada door nahi jaavonga. I will take care of myself. Don't worry.

Arjun went out for the jog and Saakshi made his fresh juice ready so that he could be energized once he comes out of the jogging. Then she went to the pooja room and lighted the small diya placed there. She prayed the almighty for happiness of her dear ones and started preparing breakfast. After about half an hour Arjun returned from his jogging and found fresh juice on table kept for him. It had been a while that someone cared like this for him and knew his needs without voicing it out. Somehow Saakshi knew what he needed at what point without him telling her. He started sipping the juice and was amazed to find the taste almost similar to the one Roshini would give him every morning after he returned from his jog. He stopped his thoughts and started reading the news paper.

Saakshi:  Arjun mujhe tumse ek favour chahiye

Arjun (Folding the news paper and keeping it on the table): Haan kaho Saakshi kya baat hain?

Saakshi: Baat ye hain ki Mein mandir jaa rahi hoon. Aur aane mein shaayad der ho jaayegi.  Agar Shristhi ut gayi tho usse dood pila dooge. Mein usse dinning table par rakh diya hain.

Arjun:  Teek hain. Kar doonga.

Saakshi: Woh bahoot asaani se nahi piyagi.

Arjun: Mein ne kaha na . I will make her drink. Don't worry.

Saakshi left for temple and Arjun resumed reading the news paper. About an hour and half passed and Shree got up and walked to hall rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands searching for Saakshi.

Shristhi: Mama Mama.

Arjun: Hi Shree. Good morning.

Shree didn't speak anything and just came and sat beside him in the sofa. Arjun got up and went to the dining table to bring her milk

Arjun: Beta aapke mama temple gayi hain. Aane mein waqt lagega. Iss liye aap ye pijiye

Shristhi: Mein nahi piyungi. Mama kehthi bina brush kiye bina kuch bhi peena ya kaana nahi chahiye. Aur aaj Shree ko brush karne ki mood nahi hain. Iss liye jab mama aayengi woh mujhe brush karke pila degi.

yams.s thumbnail

Part 13 (Continued):

Arjun: Teek hain. Brush hi tho karna hai. Chaliye mein aapko brush karva doonga. Fir aap doodh peena

Saying that he lifted her and went to the wash room and helped her to get her brush her teeth. He then made her wash her face and wiped her face with towel. He then brought her to the sofa and made her sit there and brought the glass containing milk to her and gave it to her.

Shristhi: Ye tho bahoot thandi ho gayi. Shree ko tho milk hot chahiye.

Arjun: Teek hain mein garm karke latha hoon.

He went to the kitchen and heated it up slightly and brought it to her.

Shristhi: Ye tho bahoot hot hain. Mein nahi piyungi.

Arjun by now was losing his patience.

Arjun (Angrily):  Shristhi  mein bhi tab se dekh raha hoon. Ye kya laga rakha hain. Kabhi kehthi ho cold hain tho kabhi hot hain. Chup chap pee lo. Mera dimag subah subah karab math karo.

His harsh tone brought tears in Shristhi's eyes and she ran away to her room crying. Arjun felt bad instantly seeing tears in her eyes and followed her into her room. Shristhi was sitting in the corner of her bed and weeping. Arjun came and sat beside her and as he came closer to her she started moving away.

Arjun (Holding his ears in his hands): Sorry beta mujhe maaf kardo. I am sorry. Please. Aap job hi punishment dogi I will accept it.

Shristhi wiped her tears by the back of her hand

Shristhi: Jo bhi mein kahungi. Vo aap karenge?

Arjun: Haan karoonga.

Shristhi: Tho teek hain. Aap ko na kaan padkar dus bar utkar baitak karna hoga. Manjoor hain?

Arjun: Koyi option hain kya? Karoonga

Saying that he started doing and Shree was counting standing a little far from him. On the stroke of the tenth count she started running fast towards the garden.

Shristhi: Pehle mujhe pakadiye tho sahi. Fir mein piyungi.

Arjun having no option started running behind her and both reached the garden. Arjun was behind the Shristhi and she was evading him every time she was within his reach. At last after about ten minutes he caught her and made her drink the milk forcefully. She was making all sorts of faces for drinking it. It was just when she completed drinking the milk Saakshi entered the house and Shree instantly ran to her hugged her. She lifted Shristhi in her arms and walked towards Arjun who was breathing hard.

Saakshi: Arjun are you alright? Kya hua? Aur aap log yahaan kya kar rahe hain?

Arjun: Haan haan teek hoon. Vo kya haina dus bar utak baitak karne ke baad dus minute baagoge tho breathing uneven tho hoga hi. Aaj mujhe tumhari fitness secret patha chal gaya hain. Agar isse din mein do baar doodh pila loge tho tum bina kisse jogging ki aur exercise ki fit rahogi.

He narrated all the happenings to Saakshi.

Saakshi: Shree aisa har kissi ko tang nahi karthe. Sorry bolo.

Shristhi: Sorry dost. Shree aapko pareshaan nahi karna chahthi thi. Woh Shree ko doodh pasand nahi bas issi liye.

Saying that she kissed Arjun's cheek slightly.

Saakshi: Waise bhi meri beti ko bhi manna padega.  ACP Arjun Rawte ko apni issare par nachaana har kissi ki vas ki baat thodu jo hain. Kuch to dam hai meri beti mein. Nahi. Come in and freshen up. Hum breakfast ke baad hospital jaayenge.

Precap: Arjun, Shree and Saakshi at hospital

Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago
manurocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved it
sweet cute.shrishti ...
nice update ...wanna nxt update soon...pls pls...

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Shristhi is soo cute.
Arjun ko kan pakad ke utak baitak karwaya!!LOL..
Plz con soon..
shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part,
and liked shree cuteness
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon 
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Nice update it looks like Arjun is already part of family 
Hope Arjun comes to know about sakshi and shree elderwala ka relation 
Arjun and chaotic shree were cute together 

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...loved it
sweet cute.shrishti ...
nice update
update soon.
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww shree is sooo cute...just love her :))
Love the update..eager to read more :D
Do continue soon and thank you sooo much yams <3