Did kunti or anyone knew that Krishna is Lord Himself?

TheWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I saw when kunti was talking about Krishna's Leela's  and this doubt raised in my mind, did anyone knew who Krishna was? bheeshma,dhritashtra or anyone?  it seemed none knew he was Lord himself.
Edited by TheWatcher - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bhishma knew Krishna is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it is because he knew that he was Demi god Vasu too and he has to return to his devya roop after his death and he was waiting for that time when he could let go of this life as Bheeshm. Therefore, Bheeshm always knew that Krisnji is none other then Vishnuji

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Also, Bheeshma had been a great devotee of Lord Vishnu since the very beginning. He even wished to die of lord's hands and that's the reason he vowed to break Krishna's vow.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Unlike Rama, Krishna's avatar was common knowledge.  But it's said that Kunti really realized it first hand when he revived Parikshit.
Strange that even after a display of his viraat roop some people refused to realise or accept Krishna as God 😕
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pandavas knew that Krishna was Lord incarnate. Ved Vyas, Bheeshma, Vidura, Gandhari, Kunti, Devaki, Vasudev and all the yadavas knew that He was God incarnate.
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peridot.

Strange that even after a display of his viraat roop some people refused to realise or accept Krishna as God 😕

Viraat roop of Shri Krishna was witnessed by Arjun and Sanjay.
-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peridot.

Wasnt the 'Vishwa roopa' visible only to Arjuna? 
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Spice-

Wasnt the 'Vishwa roopa' visible only to Arjuna? 

one more person saw his vishwaroop and he was Sanajy the sarthi of Dhritrashtra who had the boon of watchign the entire battle of Mahabharat and who was telling each and everything happening at the kurukshetra to dhritrashtra.

When he was showing his darshan of his virat roop krishnji gave divya drishti to Arjun and but i guess Sanjay already possessed it to be able to see the virat roop darshan.

But I have a feelign there was one more person who was watching the entire mahabharat. His head was cut off at the begingin of Mahabharat by shri krishn ji and I think it was Eklavya or somebody whose head had stuck on top of a mountain near the battle ground. Actually I have forgotton it but thora thora yaad hai ki aisa hi kuchh hua tha 😕😕😕

So may be he watched his virat darshan too.