Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all thanks fr all d 3 updates..
Den cuming to d update it ws beautiful.
Frst antus past n hw vridant hurted her n 
Her frndship...also antu realised her 
Love fr raghu coz of dat..
N raghu is so naughty wanted to kiss her
N aji planning fr rantara marriage also
Hmmm gd h...nice chapter.
Thanks n keep writibg dear...
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update dear
Antara fixing Raghu's shirt..😳
Lovd it!!!
Continue soon
N thanx 4 d pm.
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Wanna kill vridant n Ria..
Love is wat Antara loves Raghu aahh..Loved it..
Really loved it..Feelings of Antara really well..
Rantara Roance fab..!!
Thanks fr pm..keep updating..
Keep writing..:)
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update . Loved it .
Thxs for the PM ğŸ˜Š
Continue writing .
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awesome dear!😊
so this was bitter past of antara...dosti krne ki saza mili...
aww raghu so loving and caring.😳..yipee!!!she admitted that she loves him too...😊
thanks fr pm😊
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amfi !! Im a fan of Ehsaas and Love after Marriage . Plz continue both of them soon.
honeybees22 thumbnail
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 21:

Wen it took too late for coming downstairs to both Antara nd Raghu, Aaji has decided to go to herself to Raghu. She goes upstairs to his room nd was about to call him wen she saw both of dem lost in each others eyes like dey have forgot the rest of d world. It was only their eyes who was speaking. Aaji didn't wanted to disturb their beautiful moment so she decided to left from dere.

Aaji (to herself): Its ok Raghu! Hum Aapse baad me baat kar lenge nd today u both make me believe that I was not wrong by choosing Antara as ur Life partner.

She smiled nd left from dere

Antara came back to her Senses after a while. She slowly drews her finger back to her self nd turned away to leave. Raghu can easily notice dat she's blushing wen she turned away.  She was about to leave wen Raghu called her.

Raghu: Suno'..

Antara stood over their rooted without turning back

Raghu: Thank u! would be Mrs. Naik

Calling raghu would be Mrs. Naik to her make her even more blush. She smiled nd quickly ran away from dere. Raghu brushed his Hairs from his fingers nd smiled.

"Pagal" He said then he touched his Shirt's Button nd smiled.

2 weeks has been passed by since Vridant came nd he didn't miss any chance to face Antara. That nite wen he saw Antara nd Raghu together he couldn't able to bear it. He knows that he has done mistake but he also knows dat sooner or later Antara will forgive him like she did always but still he cant stand Antara with someone else. He has came here for Antara nd will go den only wen he gets her. He knows that he's Becoming insane but he's helpless nw. All he want is Antara. So everyday with a new Excuse he comes to Naik's Construction. Sometimes he says he wants to clear some doubts nd sometimes he says that he too wanted to coordinate with bankers. Antara has sensed all his Intentions. She knews that Coming of Vridant to the office everyday is not more den a excuse but she tries her best to keep herself calm nd avoids to face him. Antara's Restlessness was not hidden from Raghu. He knews that something is wrong wid Antara wen Vridant cames around her because every time wen she was with him she's normal like always but wenever Vridant cameshe use to get restless. Many tym she has avoided to attend the meeting wid Vridant. But he couldn't able to understand d reason behind dis.

He then remembers the anger in Antara's Eyes wen she saw Vridant at the shopping Mall, the way of talking to him at Restaurant nd many others things.

"So is there something related to him?" he thought nd decided to ask Vridant itself.

That evening he has gone to his place. Vridant was surprised to see him.

Vridant: Raghu! U here?

Raghu: Wont u tell me to come inside?

Vridant: oh ya! Ofcourse

Raghu came inside nd looks around d room nd get seated at the couch.

Vridant: So Raghu! Anything important?

Raghu: ya something very important.

Vridant: About Project I guess?

Raghu: No its about u nd Antara.

Vridant face wents blank wen he heards Antara's name.

"Did Antara told him everything that has happened between him nd Antara. If that would be true then Raghu will definitely kick him out of dis Project nd his dream of getting Antara would be over" He thought.

Vridant: Me nd Antara.

Raghu: ya u heard me rite. Nd dnt tell me the same thing that I already knows i.e. u both were classmates because I know that somewhere something is wrong. I haven't asked Antara about it because I dnt want to bother her. So its better u tell urself.

Vridant sighed a breath of relief. So Antara haven't told Raghu yet anything. He thought. Nw he knows hw to handle d situation.

Vridant:u r rite Raghu me nd Antara were nt just classmates infact we use to be best buddies in d college. We have shared so many good times together. No one can break our friendship. Nd soon we both have realized that we both have fallen in love wid each other but none of us have courage to confess to each other. Finally we decided that we'll cinfess each other at the last day of our Session.

Raghu couldn't believe wat he was listening Antara nd Vridant was in love. But hws that possible. He thought to himself

Raghu: Do u have any idea wat u r talking Vridant?

Vridant: I know it would be difficult for u to believe it Raghu but that's the truth me nd Antara were in love.

Raghu(still not believing) : But if u both were in love then y Antara says that u r just her classmate.

Vridant: Because she's angry with me. Actually there was a misunderstanding created between us by our classmate Ria. Ria had a huge crush on me nd she cant stand the relationship of mine with Antara so she created a huge rift between me nd Antara due to which Antara nd me were parted.

By saying dis Vridant Looked at Raghu who was looking shattered which make Vridant Sure that his Arrow hits at the target.

Vridant: I knw Raghu its not easy for u but that's only the truth. Antara loves me nd nt u.

The words of Vridant made raghu felt like thousands knives piercing his heart. He still couldn't believe that the Girl to whom he loves so much was actually in love with someone else. Vridant continues saying.

Vridant: Raghu, Antara must have engaged to u but still in her heart its only me who lives. Otherwise u only tell y would she hides this fact from u. that made clear that she still loves me. I know thoda naaraz hai mujhse nd kyun na ho the way everything has been putted in front of her was enough to make her believe the fact. But I knw that she wont be angry with me for long. I just need a chance to clear all the misunderstandings between us.

Raghu didn't concentrate on any words wat he says. Every moment he spend with Antara were running in his mind. He still couldn't believe d fact that Antara was in love wid someone else. He slowly moves out of his House. Vridant tried to stop him but he was lost in his own thoughts.

Vridant (to Himself): I know Raghu, I have done wrong. I didn't told u wat actually happened, y Antara hates me so much? I know I had not done right by hiding the truth but I m helpless. I cant let go Antara so easily from my life nd everything is fair in love nd war.

Raghu has still didn't recovered from wat Vridant Said. He has came here to know the reason behind Antara's Restlessness nd the truth which is in front of him was unbearable. He quickly get into his Car nd started Driving. He had never drive so fast in his whole life. While Driving every flashes of Antara were coming in his mind. Her smile, her talks, her anger everything. Then he remembers hw Antara's face has got Frowned wen he asked about d guy in d Photograph. He stops his car at a halt nd closes his eyes nd leaned against his seat. He wished that it would not be more den a nightmare but it's the truth. His heart nd Mind were running in two Opposite Directions nd for the first tym in his life he dont know of Whom to listen. his heart says that Antara loves him but his mind is believing on wat Vridant has said

Raghu: y Antara? Y? y did u hide dis From me? So it means wat I read in ur eyes were wrong? U don't love me? U have to answer all my questions Antara. U have to answer.

By saying dis he turns his car nd started driving towards Outhouse.

On the other Hand Antara decided to tell everything about Vridant to Raghu before Vridant plays any of his Game. But before that she wants to dispose every thing every memory of him. Though she already has thrown him out of her life nd no memories of him was left in her heart but she didn't wanted to keep any of those things with her which makes her think about him. She quickly opens her cupboard nd brings out her album from it. She tooks out the picture in which she was with Vridant nd other students. She looked at the photograph for a while just den Raghu came to her room he was about to call her wen he saw Antara looking at the photograph. He misunderstands that Antara was remembering Vridant nd he left from there disheartened. Just wen Raghu left Antara tore d picture into Pieces nd throws it in d Dustbin.

Antara (to herself): I don't want any kind of ur presence in my life Vridant whether it was a photograph or u urself. Nd nw I'll tell everything to Raghu.

Raghu came back to mansion. He was in no mood to talk to anyone so he straight away goes to his Room nd locked d door from inside still couldn't able to recover from d shock. He was thinking that Antara loves him though she has never said anything but her eyes have told him everything. Everytime she use to get restless wen he was around her, depending on him, her nervousness from past few days has made him realize that Antara too loves him. But today everything seems to be false. Her eyes, her smile, her talks everything. The world around him has been totally shattered. He don't know what to do.

He closes his eyes nd sits on his rest chair but after closing his eyes also it was Antara's face that comes in front of him.

Raghu: y? Antara y? y didn't u tell me this before? Even I asked u also wen I first met u that u r in love with someone else then also u didn't told me. If u have told me den I would never feel this for u. nw tell me what should I do?

He opens his eyes nd move towards his Drawer nd took out the Antara's bracelet from it which has been fallen wen Antara has gone to drop raghu nd after dat he notices d teddy bear in his Room, the same teddy bear which he has brought for Antara because she loved it at the shop. He thought that he'll give this to her wen he'll propose her but nw its of no use. But suddenly he got his answer

Raghu: I had brought dis Because Antara loves it, nd everything which Antara loves should be with her. if Antara loves Vridant then I have no right to come between them.

By saying dis He tooks out his phone nd started dialing Vridant No.

Raghu: Hello Vridant! Raghu here. U wanted to apologise Antara n and wanted to get her back to ur life. I'll help u. tomorrow Antara will be urs. U clear all her misunderstandings nd start a new Beginning.

Vridant: But Raghu Antara is ur fiance

Raghu: that engagement was nt real Vridant. It was fake. I'll tell u everything wen we meet.

By saying dis he disconnects d call nd decided wat he has to do.

Next morning Wen Antara reaches to office she found that Raghu has still didn't reached over dere.

Antara (to herself): Wat a wonder! Mr. Timepiece is late today?

She decided to ask someone.

Antara: oye Pinki! Ye Raghu... I mean Raghu sir abhi tak kyun nahi aaye? Mera matlab hai itna late to kabhi nahi hote na

Pinki: wo Antara, Sir ka phone aaya tha. He said that he'll not come today. He had some important work.

Antara: ok thanx.

She headed towards her cabin while thinking.

Antara (to herself): Wat kind of important work it is that he didn't even tell me? Kal raat ko bhi koi call nahi kiya.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't realize wen she reached to her cabin. As soon as she entered her cabin she saw a bunch of Orchids lying on her table. She smiled nd goes to her table nd found a note attached to it.

"These Flowers doesn't know how lucky they r as they r in ur hands nd today I too want to be as lucky as dem. I wanted to tell u wat I feel for u nd for dat I want to meet u alone. Hope u'll not break my heart. See u at 8".

There was no name mention over dere but Antara knows who could it be.

Antara (to herself): To ye hai Raghu   Naik ka important work. He's planning a date for me. So finally he decided to tell me about his feelings. Nw I cant wait till 8.

By saying this she smiles nd put the flowers wid her. She only knows hw difficult it would be for her to wait till 8.

It was 6 in d evening nd Raghu is helping Vridant to plan his date. Only he knows hw difficult it is for him to do that but he's still doing for Antara's happiness. On the other hand Antara is getting ready For Raghu she has called Shilpa from her hospital early today for her help. Shilpa is so happy for her Di.

Preparations were going both sides. One person is preparing to give away his life to someone else nd another is preparing for her life.

Vridant: Raghu, I think Red colour curtains would be best, u know it signifies love

Raghu: No white. White colour is d best. Its Antara's Favourite

"Black" Said Antara wen Shilpa asks her about d colour of her dress.

Antara: I'll wear Black dress today.

Shilpa: But Di! U like white.

Antara: ya But Raghu likes Black.

Vridant: ok, nd about the flowers, I think roses. Wat say?

Raghu: No! not roses. Orchids that too the purple one. Antara loves it

Shilpa: Di! y u have ordered Bouquet of white roses?

Antara: Because white roses r Raghu's Favourite

Shilpa: nd hw u know that?

Antara: in my b'day party if u have noticed he has decorated white roses with Orchids. Remember.

Vridant: okay but dnt u think that Decor is quite simple. I mean I m going to propose her today. So there would be something more needed. Like some more lights

Raghu: No Vridant. Antara loves simple things. She didn't believe in artificiality. So candles will be best.

Antara: Raghu, loves my simplicity therefore I dnt need this Artificial things. (she said while keeping down d fake eye lashes)

Shilpa: ok Di! As u wish

Vridant: ok nw wat else left. Ya Cake. I had ordered the Chocolate cake.

Raghu: no! make it Butter scotch. Antara didn't like any other flavour (he smiles remembering their first ice cream together)

Antara: Raghu knows very well wat I like nd wat I dnt like nd I know about his likes nd dislikes so dis Date will not go wrong from any side.

Shilpa: ya I know! Afterall the Gr8 NAIK is planning for it.

Antara: Shilpa! He's ur jiju. Dnt call him NAIK.

Shilpa: ok baba Jiju!

Vridant: u know wat Raghu wen Antara will forgive me nd accepts me den i'll take her to a Long drive nd we'll talk whole nite to clear all our griefs.

Raghu: No Dont Do that. I mean Antara cant stay awake whole nite otherwise next day she'll catch throat Infection.

Shilpa: Di dnt forget, dnt stay awake late at nite otherwise u know wat will happen?

Antara: Shilpa u dont have to worry wen ur Jiju is with me. Do u think that he'll allow me to stay awake late at nite?

Shilpa: No! Finally After Vindhya Di there is someone whom u cant refuse.

Vridant: Gr8 yaar! U know everything about her. I mean u both were together from just 6 months nd I was with her for 4 years but still I didn't know about her likes nd dislikes.

Raghu: Kya fark padta hai Vridant. Nw she's going to be wid u forever so u'll come to know every small things about her. (he said wid pain)

Vridant: ya rite.

Vridant has sensed d pain in his voice nd he felt guilty also for doing dis to him but in d next moment he has again started thinking about himself.

Vridant (to himself): Sorry Raghu, I know its tough for u as u love Antara so much but I too love her nd dis tym I cant let her go.

It was 7:30 pm wen Antara has finally got ready nd nw she's waiting for Raghu's call wen she gets d SMS from Raghu's cell.

"I had send d Driver to pick u up nd he'll bring u at the venue"

Raghu: Vridant, I had texed to Antara. Nd she'll be here within half an hour.

By saying dis he started to move outside.

Vridant: Where r u going Raghu?

Raghu: My work is over Vridant. Nw from here u have to do everything alone.

He said nd left from dere

Antara smiled after looking the msg. She hugged Shilpa nd said her Bye. Nd left for d venue.

Shilpa (to herself): I m so happy for u Di! Finally today u r getting the happiness of ur part.

Precap:

Antara Shattered seeing Vridant over dere nd her fight wid Raghu

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!!..i am totally shocked by this yr..i know virdant will do something fr geeting antu back in his life..bt in this way..nd raghi didn't asked her about this restlessness against virdant!...oh god!..pls update soon...tfpm
honeybees22 thumbnail
wow this was amazing yaar
v I hate him soo much
Raghu aww doing everything for antara
precap omg
pls cont asao u take too long