lovely update👏
waiting to knw who will confess first😃

precap seems interesting😛
pls continue
liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thxs for the Pm 
Very nice loved it . Precab is too nice .
Continu writing 
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 20:

Antara was checking her some msgs in her cell phone wen she noticed d B'day Msg. From Vridant. The same Msg which she thought that Raghu has send to her. She Deletes it from d Cell without even seeing it again. She den Comes to her Bed, rested her head at d edge nd closes her eyes. As soon as she closes her eyes she has gone back to the memories of 8 years ago.

She was in Class 9th nd 3 months has been passed since d session begins wen she met Vridant First tym. It was his first day in d School nd being d Brilliant Student of d Class her Teacher Asked her to help him in Covering d Course that he has left so far. Infact his seat has also been arranged with Antara only which makes every girl of her Class jealous of her as no Doubt Vridant can be considered as the Smartest nd handsome guy of d class. But antara was unaffected by his Charm as her only Priority was her career nd not the Boyfriends nd all dat which makes her Different from every other Girl of her class. Nd dis quality of Antara has attracted Vridant towards her nd he wanted her to be as his friend. Antara helped him in Covering his left syllabus nd also given him the Important notes which can help him in his Examinations. Her Conversation with Vridant has remained till studies only. 1 month has been passed by Vridant was still his classmate. Finally on Friendship day Vridant decided to ask Antara to be his Friend.

Vridant: Antara.

Antara: ya Vridant! Anything important.

Vridant: ya Actually

Antara: Tell me. U need any kinds of notes or any other help in studies.

Vridant: No its not about studies. Its something else. But I m afraid of asking u.

Antara: C'mon Vridant u can ask me frankly.

Vridant: umm.. we both studies in same class moreover sits at same seat but we never made any other Conversation except studies like friends do.

Antara: Because we r not friends yet Vridant.

Vridant: Ya I knw. So I was thinking hw about being Friends. See we have to spend atleast 4 more years in dis school so we cant remain just classmates. Nd today is Friendship day so y not we start our Friendship from today. Wat say?

Antara: But Vridant...

Vridant: Relax Antara! I assure u dat u'll not regret my Friendship afterwards.

Antara: ok. Lets be friends.

They Shook their hands nd like dat their friendship started. Both of dem didn't realize that wen dey Become best friends from only friends. As the tym passes by their Friendship gets Stronger day by day. Vridant use to call Antara "Kaddu" as she always do nonsense things. Initially Antara gets irritated from dis but later on she stops getting irritated from dis as she knows dat Vridant will never change. But no one else in the class has got the Permission to call her Kaddu. Only Vridant can call her dat. She still remembers d day wen Vridant came first tym to her House to take some notes nd hw much hesitated he was as he doesn't know how her mother will react to it. But Antara's mom has always warm bonding with their children nd their friends so very soon Vridant finds himself Comfortable to her Home nd wenever he feels low, lonely, happy or even hungry he use to go to Antara's place nd wen Antara gets irritated to it den he says that he has came to meet his mother y is she getting jealous. Antara gets speechless wen he says dis.

As d tym passes by their Friendship gets more stronger. So strong that if someone sees them then can think that they r in some kind of Affair nd all dat but only both of dem knows the true meaning of their relationship so didn't care to give anyone any kind of clarifications to any of dem. Antara can blindly trust on him nd he knows dat Antara will always be there for him. Many times Antara has saved him from teacher's scoldings by completing his notes with hers, infact there was a tym wen he was about to Resticate from the School due to false blame, den it was Antara only who brings the truth in front of everyone nd saved him. That day first tym Vridant realizes that hw strong their friendship is.

Vridant: Antara thanx.

Antara: Vridant, thappad khayega. Y r u saying thanx?

Vridant: Antara, because of u only I was able to save from restication.

Antara: o God Vridant Stop it. Tu mera dost hai nahi bestest dost hai tere liye itna nahi kar sakti. Acha ek baat bata agar teri jagah main hoti to tu meri madad karta ki nahi.

Vridant: ya.

Antara: So, I also did d same. So nw don't be formal by saying thank u to me.

Vridant: ok Baba! I'll not say thank u to u but today I make a promise to u that I'll always be there for u wenever u need me.

Antara smiled at this because she knews that Vridant will never left her alone.

But it seems destiny has something else stored for dem. It was class 11thfirst day. Antara as usual has scored highest marks in class 10th in the whole board. Vridant too got passed not wid as highest as Antara but not lowest also. He was satisfy wid his performance as he knows later on he has to handle his Family Business only. Antara was scolding Vridant wen she notices a new Girl entering d class. Her name was Ria nd Vridant has fallen in love wid her at first sight only. Poor guy has got slapped on her first day only by her wen he asked her for Coffee. Antara couldn't help herself laughing while Vridant gives her an Angry Look.

Vridant: I don't believe dis? U r laughing

Antara: So wat else u expect? C'mon Vridant it was her first day only nd inspite of saying Hi or Hello u asked her for date. Any girl will slap u.

Vridant: So u only tell me wat to do?

Antara: Just be her friend first, den ask her for date.

Vridant: r u sure?

Antara: ya baba.

Vridant: u have to help me den. Pls dnt say no. pls.

Antara: ok baba fine.

Antara has started her mission in making Vridant nd Ria friends. Nd she was getting succeded also. During her mission she realized that she's getting some feelings for Vridant which is more den a friend but she suppressed dem as she knews dat Vridant was in Deeply love wid Ria so its better to be just his friend. Infact she was happy in being his friend den his lover because she has many things to do in life. She was happy because Vridant was happy. But there is someone who is not happy. It was Ria who didn't like the friendship of Vridant nd Antara. She always feels jealous of her as Vridant was more close to Antara den to her nd day by day she's getting possessive about him. She asked Vridant to maintain Distance from Antara. Vridant didn't agreed to it first but den Ria said that if he wanted to keep relationship wid Antara den he should forget Ria. Vridant couldn't afford to lose Ria so he did wat she says. Antara realizes that Vridant is avoiding her from Couple of days but still she didn't stop caring about him nd continues her friendship as she was doing till nw. But Ria was not agreed to it. She wanted to get rid from her Forever. So she plotted a plan against her. She told Vridant that Someone is Harrasing her by giving calls nd Msgs nd saying her to leave vridant or else he'll harm him. Dis Drama of her continues for many days until Vridant finds that guy who was Harrasing Ria.  It was the last day of their session 12th

Nd As per planned that Guy has Pointed towards Antara. He says that Antara has said him to do all dat so that she can have Vridant. Antara was shocked to listen his Accuse. Not in her wildest Dream she has thought of it. But she was sure that Vridant wouldn't believe all dis but to her Shock Vridant has believed to wat dat guy has said.

Antara: Vridant, hw can u Believe him?

Vridant: there's nothing like it for not believing it Antara. All the proofs were against u.

Antara: Nw these proofs only matter to u Vridant. Not our Friendship. The trust which u had on me.

Vridant: Trust! U broke dat Trust Antara. Nd for a tym if I believe u also den will u pls tell me dat wat r u doing with him in Dis Photograph.

Antara: Vridant I dnt know about all dis. He's Trapping me.

Vridant: Nd y would he trap u Antara? Wat problem did he had wid u? or u want to say that Ria has done all dis?

Antara: I don't know Vridant who has done all dis all I know is that I had not done all dis nd one day u'll come to know the Truth.

She said nd leaves from the School. Dat day for the first tym she felt helpless. She don't know where to go, whom to ask for help but still she Didn't let herself Broke Down. She decided to find the truth. In d meanwhile this News has spread in d School like Fire nd everyone who use to like Her has started suspecting her even her other friends has also maintained distance from her. She was left all alone. Her Mom couldn't able to See her Daughter's cond. She decided to talk to Vridant about dis. She goes to Vridant's place without Antara's Knowledge. Shilpa told Antara about all dis. Antara knows that this tym it was useless to talk to him so she quickly goes to his place to stop her mom. But wen she reaches there the scene she saw was unbearable to her. Her Mom is getting insulted by Ria nd Vridant didn't utter a word infact he told her to go away from dere or else he have to call the securities.

Antara (yelled): Vridant!!

Vridant looked at the direction nd saw antara standing over dere. Her anger has no limit nw.

Antara: Hw dare u to talk to my Mom like dat.

Vridant: den ask ur Mom to go way from here.

Antara: oh really? Nw she's my mom. But u remember it was u only who use to say that Antara she is my mother too, so talk to ur mother also like dis. Rite?

Vridant: Antara!!!

Antara: Don't u dare to shout at me Vridant. I can bear everything but if someone insults my mom dat I cant bear. Nd today u crossed every limit.

Ria: oh really Antara. But it was only u because of whom ur Mom is suffering. Neither u have done all dat nor she has to gone through all dis.

Antara: its better for u to shut up Ria. U urself know what the truth is. Nd dnt think that I have given up very soon the truth will be in front of both of u. nd Vridant its better u open ur eyes nw otherwise it'll be too late wen u realize ur mistake like I m realizing mine nw.

Vridant: Listen...

Antara: No u listen to me Mr. Vridant Chopra doing friendship wid u was the biggest mistake of my life aur usse bhi badi mistake thi that I trust u blindly. But thanx for realizing my mistake. Lets Go Mom.

Her Mom wants to change the city as she thought that it'll be good for Antara but antara didn't wanted to run away like a coward so she has decided to stay there only nd finds d truth. It was her Vansh Bhaiya with the help of whom she started to find out the truth. Vansh knows her Sister very well so he decided to support her. Wen Ria came to know about all dis, she got scared den she tried her another plan of hers. She tried to trap Antara in a false Drug Case so that antara's Reputation get so worse that no one could believe her. she has Convienced Vridant also nt telling wats d true intentions behind dat. She said dat she wants to teach Antara a good lesson nd she also threatens to kill herself if Vridant didn't support her so vridant had to support nd Ria has got almost Successful in her plans. But this tym things has nt happened like she actually wanted to because before Antara could get arrested Vansh has saved her by Giving all the proofs which proves her innocence. He also exposes Ria in front of everyone nd told hw she has trapped Antara before also. Everyone was feeling Ashamed for misunderstanding antara. For the first tym Antara has slapped someone hard nd it was Ria. But she was shocked wen Ria told her that Vridant has supported her in all dis. She couldn't believe that Vridant can go to such extent.

She still remembers her last meeting wid Vridant. Last tym she has gone to his House. Vridant was feeling Guilty for misunderstanding her so he was delighted to see her over dere.

Vridant: Antara, I knew it u'll forgive me. (he started moving towards her)

Antara: Just stop over dere Vridant.

Vridant: Antara...

Antara: Dnt take my name from ur dirty mouth.

Vridant: Antara, wat r u saying about?

Antara: u was knowing na that Ria has planned dis false drug case against me.

Vridant: Antara listen...

Antara: Yes or No.

Vridant: Antara we can talk...

Antara: Yes or No.

Vridant: Antara I'll make u understand everything.

Antara (yelled): Yes or No Vridant!!!!!

Vridant: yes! But...

Antara showed her hand indicating him to stop.

Antara: Enough Vridant! Today u crossed every limit. Wat have u said wen u did friendship to me that Antara u'll regret our Friendship nd nw because of ur Friendship my Dignity was about to go. My mom has to face so many things because of u. Wow Vridant wat a friendship? Nd nw make one thing very clear in ur mind don't u dare to come back to my life again because nw there's nothing between u nd me. I'll forget that I had met anyone named like u.

By saying dis she left from dere nd wished dat she'll never meet him again.

Antara opens her eyes nd came back to present. After so many years she has reminded her past. A drop of tear has fallen from her eyes. She wiped it off. Since d day she last met Vridant she has buried all those memories that were related to him nd started the fresh beginning of her life in which she has decided that she'll never remembers her past. She was not hurted because Vridant didn't love her because she knows that her friendship is more stronger den her love, She's not hurted because Vridant didn't trust her because he was so in love wid Ria that he couldn't afford to lose her, She was hurted because Vridant knows that Ria is doing Wrong wid her, she's Conspiring against her nd still he didn't stopped her, infact supported her in dat due to which she has to face many things nd moreover her mom has faced so many things due to that nd dis she cant tolerate moreover she herself has listened so many false blames nd curses. Her every friend has maintained distances from her. the teachers of whom she was favourite student has no faith on her anymore. Her Reputation, her dignity would come to an end if Vansh Bhaiya wouldn't able to come on tym den may be she would have ended landing up in jail due to false accusation of involvement in Drug case because of Vridant nd his so called love. Those 5 months were the toughest months of her whole life nd today after 4 years he has came back to her life but dis tym she wont give him any chance to ruin her life. Den she looked at d pic of her nd Raghu clicked during d engagement.

Antara (to Herself): U were wrong Vridant. I never loved u. Love is not I felt for u it was just an infactuation that has happened due to my Teenage but my Friendship was true nd u didn't care for dat also. Love is wat I feel For Raghu, the feeling that I never felt for anyone. After meeting him only I came to know the true meaning of love. Raghu whom I met just 6 months before but he was always there for me in my Small nd Big Problems. Who was with me in my Stupid nd non Stupid things. U have just used me Vridant but Raghu has loved me which forces me to love him back. Yes I love him nd I don't deny this fact.

She smiled as she finally accepts her Feeling, den looks at Raghu's photo nd kept it aside.

Antara (to herself): I know that Raghu has full right to know about dis part of my life but I cant tell him anything rite nw because I know if I told him about dis den he may cancel dis Deal, as he don't wanted me to work wid dat person who has given me so much pain nd I dnt want it because dis project is important for him. Nd for him I m ready to bear u also.

Next Morning Antara went to Mansion to meet to Aaji. She wanted to talk to her.

Antara: Good Morning Aaji.

Aaji: Good Morning beta.

Antara: Aaji u said u have to talk something important to me.

Aaji: Antara ab aap bhi ek dum Raghu jaise baat kar rahi hai. kya hum aise hi aapko nahi bula sakte?

Antara: Kya karoon Aaji ab aapke pote ka asar hi kuch aisa hai.

Antara realizes wat she said just nw nd notices dat Aaji is looking at her with mischivious smile.

Antara: ummm... Mera matlab hai ki Aaji wo aapne kahavat suni hai na ki "Kharbuze ko dekh kar Kharbuza rang badalta hai"

Aaji: Haan beta humne suni bhi hai aur apne saamne uska live example bhi dekh rahe hai.

Antara smiled nervously knows that she has been caught.

Aaji: Well leave it, I called u to ask that hw much tym is left for completing ur internship

Antara: Aaji I guess 3 more months

Aaji: Good. So will there be any problem if u get married to Raghu after that?

Antara: Aaji Marriage? But i...

Aaji: Hum jaante hai Antara, raghu ne hume bata diya hai ki aap pehle apni padhai poori karna chahti hai nd I appreciate it. To hum Soch rahe the ki aapki internship khatam hone ke baad hi aap dono ki shaadi karayi jaye. Aapko koi problem to nahi hai na.

Antara: Aaji, y don't u talk to Raghu first about dis.

Aaji: Dnt worry About him, I'll talk to him. U tell urs?

Antara smiled to it nd Aaji has considered it as her consent.

Aaji: Hum jaante the ki aap mana nahi karengi. Nw go nd wake up Raghu. I don't hw he's been sleeping for so long today.

Antara didn't had courage to break Dadi's Heart. Its true that she loves Raghu but she still didn't know that whether Raghu loves her or not. Nd if he don't loves her den wat will be the use of dis marriage. She didn't wanted to force herself on him.

Antara (to herself): I need to talk to Raghu today itself. I need to know whether he feels d same for me or not. Ya

In her thoughts she didn't realized wen she reached to his Room. she hesitates to go inside first as who wants to enter the Lion's Den especially den wen u dnt know in what Mood he was.

Antara (to herself): Dnt worry Antara, agar wo Mumbai ka Sher hai to tu bhi Punjabi Sherni hai. just go in.

Nd without any second Thought she entered inside his Room. nd as soon as she entered his Room the sight she saw has made her lose her senses. She saw Raghu Shirtless coming out from d Shower just had his jeans on his body. For D First Tym she was seeing him bare body. He was looking Extremely Hot with his Six Packs nd tan Skin. The Wet hair falling on his Forehead were making him look irresistible. She wanted to Shrug off all her Thoughts but couldn't able to do so. Inspite she was looking at him without even blinking. Raghu noticed Antara standing over dere nd he saw the Expression of her face. He knews that she was checking him.  While she was staring him, he started walking towards her. Antara came back into her senses wen she saw Raghu standing so close to her.

Antara: Wo... Sorry... Main wo... I'll come later.

She was about to leave wen Raghu held her wrist nd pulled her towards him which makes Antara Breathing heavily. Raghu looked at her Deep ocean eyes nd wat he saw was d only Love for him. He wanted to drown at dem. Antara was getting nervous by being so close to him. His closeness was tickling her senses.

Raghu: Kuch Kaam tha?

Antara: Nahin... I mean Yes... Wo Aaji is calling u.

Raghu smiled at Antara's Nervousness nd he was actually enjoying it but he didn't wanted to get her even more nervous otherwise she wont tell him wat she was about to say last nite. He slowly let go her hand nd turned around.

Raghu: Tell Aaji that I'll come after 10 mins.

Antara was about to leave wen she noticed Raghu irritation

Raghu: Shit!!!!!

She turned to look at him

Antara: Wat happen?

Raghu: This Button. Ise bhi abhi tootna tha.

Antara: So wats d big Deal? Just wear some other shirt.

Raghu: No I'll wear dis only.

Antara: But y? its not written in a Schedule that today u'll wear dis Shirt only.

Raghu: Watever. But I'll wear dis only

Antara: Raghu. Y r u behaving like a kid?

Raghu said nothing nd started his struggle with Sewing d Button. Antara watched it for few minutes den goes to him nd Snatches d needle from him.

Raghu: Wat r u Doing?

Antara: Just keep ur Mouth Shut nw.

Antara started to sew his Button trying her best to not to look at her bare chest again. She tries her best to Focus on d button. On the Other hand raghu was trying her best to not to kiss her. She was looking so innocently while Sewing it. She's d only girl after his Aaji who can actually rule upon him nd made him do what she want. Wen she was Done she came closer to him to cut the thread with his teeth. He felt her warm breath on his chest making him to loose self control. He wanted to hold her in his arms tight where she could stay forever. He has raises his arms also wen her scream brought him back into senses.

Antara: Aaahhh!!!!

Raghu(worried): Antara! Wat happen?

He noticed that her Finger is pierced by Needle. Though not much Blood was oozing out but it was enough for Raghu to get restless afterall his Antara was hurt. Without any second thought he puts her finger in his Mouth. Antara was taken aback by this act but didn't wanted to stop him.

Raghu (anxiously): tum koi kaam theek se nahi kar sakti? Dekho lag gayi na chot.

Antara: Raghu relax.!!!! choti si chot hai.

Raghu: shut up Antara. Tumhe pata hai na agar tumhe chot lagti hai to mujhe dard...

He couldn't complete the sentence wen he saw Antara looking into his Eyes. he too looked at her. both were looking at each other eyes. nd there was an eyelock moment between each other. She saw the care, the Love for her in his eyes. hw it pains him wen he saw her in pain.

May be the answer of the question which she has came to ask him was Given by his eyes itself 

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wah amfi g apki jai ho...
3 back to back dhamaka updates...
i loved it..
amazing...
that vridant and ria i want to kill the...
what stupid.idiot people...
antara helped him so much and he. huh.
so finally she admits she loves raghu...
aaji did a good questioning...
and the last part.
it was the soul...
perfect RaNtara romance...
thanx for the pm.
update soon and pm me...
Edited by hayakhan5 - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Thanks for the pm :-)
nazi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing and amazing update
Loved everybit of it
Flash back was good
Loved raghu and antara scene
Please try and update soon
Thanks for the pm
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow too good
loved the update]
aww feeling pain aww hayee
pls cont asap
Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg superb update yar
Acha howa ria n vridant key sath they both deserve this 😡
Rantara moments were too good
Continuee soon dear 😉
Capucine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a great update,
Now we know what happened wid this Vridant (yerk)
But  it's positive as it makes realize to Antara than she loves Raghu
Continue and update ASAP please

In the next part hope we will have our doctors romance LOL