What superb update 
Don't like this Vridant cz Antara is really really  upset
Shilpa and Arman's romance wow

Continue please and thanks for the PM
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 19:

Antara has actually turned d table. Last day it was Vridant who has given her shock nd Today it was Antara who has left her stunned. She dnt know hw she'll answer Raghu wen he'll ask about it because till nw she don't knows wat he actually feels for her but she didn't care at that tym. All she cares is to get Vridant away from her life. Nd nw by seeing his Expression she was sure that her Arrow hits at the right place.

Antara: Wat Happen Vridant? Seems u couldn't able to digest this Good News.

Vridant: No its nothing like dat. Actually...

Antara: its ok Vridant. I can understand. Afterall its such a Big news. Wont u congratulate us. Afterall u was my classmate.

Vridant: Ya ofcourse! Congrats to both of u (He says while shaking hand wid Raghu)

Raghu: Thanx.

Vridant: Congrats Antara!

Antara: thanx Vridant. (den looked at Raghu) Raghu I think we should go nw. Aaji must be waiting for us.

Raghu: ya Sure. Ok Mr. Vridant See u.

Vridant: Ya Mr. Raghu. Bye.

Antara nd Raghu headed towards d Parking Lot Leaving Vridant behind Stunned. Raghu still couldn't understand d reason Behind Antara's Behaviour. Y did she said dat? He thought. On the other Hand Antara was thinking wat she'll say to Raghu because she knews dat Raghu will definitely ask her about it. In these thoughts dey had reached to their car.

Antara (to herself): ok Fine. I'll tell him the truth whatever I feels for him. No matter hw will he react.

Raghu (to himself): Antara has to answer me today. Why did she said dat?

"Raghu" "Antara" dey both said together nd den looked at each other nd den started laughing.

Raghu: ok u tell First

Antara: No Raghu. U tell

Raghu: its ok Antara. U can say first.

Antara: Raghu, u say first.

Raghu: Antara, I told na that u say it first.

Antara: nd I also told that u say it first. Warna tum kahoge ki maine tumhe bolne ka mauka nahi diya aur Amritsar Express ki tarah shuru ho gayi.

Raghu: Sach me bahut ziddi ho

Antara: tumhari sangat ka asar hai. khair leave it. Wat u want to say?

Raghu: Antara why did u told to Vridant about our Engagement?

Antara was knowing somewhere that Raghu will ask this to her

Antara: Because I want to.

Raghu: But y Antara?

Antara: y u didn't like it?

Raghu: no its nothing like dat. But I was surprised because it was u only who wanted to keep dis engagement secret nd nw u urself told him.

Antara: Wo actually Raghu, Vridant was asking me that hw we both r so Comfortable wid each other. U know I m calling u by name nd nt sir nd moreover thanx to ur image of staying away from girls but u r so comfortable in my Company so he was suspecting something Fishy so before he could understand anything wrong about us, I said that we are engaged.

Raghu: R u sure, dat this is d only reason.

Antara: ya Raghu. (den murmurs) Kya Bolna tha aur kya Bol rahi hoon?

Raghu: Kuch kaha

Antara: huh Nahin.

Raghu: So soon u'll be going Mrs. Naik rite? (he says while walking towards her)

Antara takes her steps backwards as he moves towards her

Raghu: or should I say Mrs. Raghu  Naik?

Antara was getting restless. His Gaze was burning her. She continued moving backwards as she saw him coming towards her. Raghu pulls Antara closer towards him nd looked into her eyes. Antara found himself Lost in his Eyes. Her Heartbeats were racing millions of miles a second. Their faces were just few inches away from each other They both have an eyelock Session

Raghu (whispers): Or Mrs. Antara Raghu  Naik?

Antara couldn't say anything. Her heart was leaping in her chest. Raghu noticed her Hair hair strand caressing her cheeks. He extended his one hand nd tucked dem behind her hairs caressing her soft skin while his one hand is still on her waist. Antara found it difficult to breathe. She dnt know how long she remained lost in his eyes

Vridant came to parking lot to go back to his home wen he saw both of dem in dat Condition. He couldn't bear the situation nd left from dere as soon as he could.

Antara was still lost in Raghu wen his laugh brought her back into senses. She gets Annoyed nd pulled him back nd move few steps ahead. Raghu realizes wat has he done.

Raghu: Hey Antara I m sorry.

Antara: shut up Raghu. Its not funny.

Raghu: Acha tum jo bhi karo wo theek hai. aur maine thoda sa mazaak kya kar diya to tumhe bura lag gaya.

Antara: ye thoda sa mazaak tha? Nd by the way maine aisa kya kar diya?

Raghu: Acha! U were asking me?

Antara: ya Because aur to yahan koi hai nahi

Raghu: ok! Tum zabardasti mujhe dhaba le gayi aur mere liye khana bhi order kar diya without even asking me like u r my Wife.

Antara: But u liked dat Food

Raghu: Watever! Nd wat about dat which u have done inside?

Antara: I told u the reason for dat.

Raghu: o ya! To agar tum would be Mrs. Naik ho sakti ho to main tumhara Would be husband hone ke naate thoda sa flirt nahi kar sakta (he says while winking at her)

Antara: Very Funny Raghu but unfortunately tumhare is joke pe mujhe hansi nahi aayi.

Raghu: Acha Baba Sorry once again! Hey tumhe bhi to kuch kehna tha na

Antara has completely forgot that she has to tell her Feelings to him.

Antara: ya.

Raghu: So tell? Wat r u waiting for?

Antara: Actually Raghu... I need to tell u something important... Actually

Raghu(intervenes): wat u r hungry again?

Antara: Raghu pls stop interrupting me

Raghu: ok Baba! Carry on

Antara: Wo actually baat ye hai ki... I dnt know how to start... Actually from few days... shit! (den she looked at raghu who was staring at her) Aise mat dekho main nervous ho jaoongi

Raghu: C'mon Antara neither u r giving any kind of a Viva nor I m ur examiner that u'll get nervous.

Antara: Giving answers to the examiner would be more simpler den saying dis.

Raghu: oh really?

Antara: ya. Acha nw u stop staring at me.

Raghu: So wat do u want me to do. Should I close my Eyes

Antara: No, Don't close, just look away that side.

Raghu: o gosh! Fine (he turns away) nw say.

Antara: Raghu... Actually I wanted to say dat... I... (Den to herself " Dnt worry Antara , Bol de jo bhi bolna hai") Raghu I... I like... I like... ur phone

Raghu who was smiling wen he was listening to Antara has became shocked. He turned to Antara

Raghu: Wat? U like my Phone?

Antara: no I mean ur phone is ringing. Someday I'll definitely throw it away

Raghu realizes that his phone is ringing. But didn't care to answer it

Raghu: oh! Nw wat problem u had wid my phone?

Antara: aur kya? Beech me interrupt kar diya

Raghu: listen Antara that's not my Phone fault ok. It was u who was taking tym to say. Nd by the way y r u sweating so much? Its not hot over here

Antara: Leave it u wont understand (she says while wiping her sweat)

Raghu: den make me understand.

Antara: ya I'll but first answer d call. Its ringing second tym.

Raghu: let it be.

Antara: pls Raghu! It may be an important call.

Raghu: ok Fine (he takes out his cell phone nd saw Aaji's name flashing over dere.) Aaji.

He answers d call nd started talking to Aaji while Antara started cursing herself

Antara (to herself): Gadhi, ullu ki patthi, ekdum paagal hai tu? It was such a Golden chance u can tell him about ur Feelings. But no u make it all blunder. (den she notices her Sweat) nd y m I sweating dis much like he's a monster nd will eat me if I told him. Dnt worry Antara tell him wen he finishes with his call. Ya!

She waited for raghu to finished with his call. As soon as Raghu finishes with his call he turns to antara.

Antara: Raghu Wo main tumhe... Main tumse... I mean I lo...

Raghu: Antara, wait! We can talk later Rite nw Aaji has called us in mansion. She is waiting for us for Dinner.

Antara: But Raghu...

Raghu: Antara afterwards till den u too practice for wat u r going to say so that u wont stammer again ok.

Antara nodded innocently.

Raghu: good! nw lets go

As soon as Raghu turned towards his Car. Antara hits herself hard on her head nd den goes to sit wid him

At Naik's Mansion Raghu was in his Room, changing after taking the Shower wen he reminds dat Antara wants to say something but at that tym he couldn t able to listen to her as he has to come home nd afterwards he has forgot to ask her. den he reminds dat Parking lot incident nd Antara's nervousness nd it brought Grin to his face.

Raghu(to himself): I know Antara wat u want to say to me? Ur nervousness has said everything. Ye ladki sach mein paagal hai. itni si baat nahi keh payi

On the other hand Antara is also in her Room Cursing herself for not saying it yet

Antara(to herself): Ye lo! Itna acha mauka tha fir bhi nahi bola? Agar aisa hi chalta raha to ho chuka pyar ka izhaar.

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: But Antara y didn't u said anything?

Antara's Room:

Antara: Kaise kehti, ye koi Film ki story thodi na hai that I can narrate in one breath.

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: u never thought of anything wen u started to speak. So wat happened today?

Antara's Room:

Antara: waise to i use to say everything even before thinking nd today y d hell did i stammer?

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: Bol Do Antara! Bol do jo bhi tumhare dil mein hai

Antara's Room:

Antara: Bolna to chahti hoon but jab bhi wo saamne aata hai, I couldn't able to say anything

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: itna bhi difficult nahi hai Antara.

Antara's Room:

Antara: haan why don't I use any other communication. Hw about letter? Nahin agar wo TV serials ki tarah tym pe nahi mila to? Ya main use mail kar deti hoon? But he hardly checks his mail that too the important one what if he doesn't notices mine? Bad Idea. Wat else SMS? Ya SMS will be rite option. But hw could I be able to write so many things in dat Short SMS. (Den she hides her face wid her hand.) Babaji! Kya karoon main?

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: u have to do something Antara to tell ur feelings.

Antara's Room:

Antara: But wait a sec. y Should I tell him first? Who bhi to mujhe bata sakta hai? I m sure he too feels d same for me. (den she reminds d parking lot incident nd d feelings dat she saw in his eyes) Yes he too feels

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: No Antara, bolna to pehle tumhe hi padega

Antara's Room:

Antara: these guys can never understand hw difficult it would be for a girl to confess their feelings first. Nd I tried it also but he has many other important things to Do. No I m nt saying about Aaji. Ofcourse she's Important. But baad me to meri Baat sun sakta tha na. but no he has straight away walked to his Room. I Don't care he has to say me first.

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: I promise u Antara, it would be u who'll confess ur Feeling for me.

Antara's Room:

Antara: Bilkul nahi! Ab to use hi pehle bolna padega. Den I'll also See that hw easily he can tell his feelings.

Raghu's Room:

Raghu: Dekhte hai Antara, Kab tak tum apni Feelings ko chupaogi?

Antara's Room:

Antara: yes Dekhti hoon, kab tak nahi kehte ho, dat u too likes me, I haven't misread ur eyes Raghu.

Dey both headed towards d Window (ofcourse of their respective Rooms) nd looked at d moon who was silently being the witness of their unspoken love that dey Couldn't able to Confess to each other till nw.

Precap:

Antara Thinking about her Past

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
nazi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Thank you for the pm
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
.omggg yeh kya raghu antara..
Pehle ap pehle ap m lagae hue h..
Bol kyun nh dete..dying fr d confession

Thank god us vridant ko rantara
Engagement ka shock lag gya..
Maza aa gy..
Aji bad timing..
Amfi grt update dear.
Update soon..thanks
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow antara Raghu both fell for each other and want to express...
uff antara past will create mu I now...

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update dear!๐Ÿ˜›
bt antu must told about vridant to raghu...
why she didn't told him?๐Ÿ˜•
bt i liked the way hw raghu was making her nervous๐Ÿ˜†...and calling."Mrs.Antara Raghu Naik.."aww so sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ.
and they both were talking to themselves..about their confession๐Ÿ˜†...i was laughing..its very intersting to see who will confess first?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
thanks fr pm๐Ÿ˜Š
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing 
ur a great writer pls cont asap
Capucine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, 
Liked the parking scene ... why Raghu laughed LOL
OMG the convo each one has in his own room (y)

Continue and update soon please
Thnaks for the PM