Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Yes, that's the only Meher Mahesh and I know about na. 😆 

wht a prefect jodi mashallah 😆
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you guys for your appreciation. I can't explain how relieved I was when I read this. It brought tears of happiness in my eyes. 😭 😆 I hope Mahesh finds his princess soon, although I've heard some rumours about some love story cooking up between him and Meher whom we all know so well from HD. 😉 😆

acha toh yeh baat hain...main yeh yahan uske saath bahar jaane ke liye tayaar ho rahi thi aur woh meher aapa ko ghuma raha hain...aisa toh maine soacha hi nahi tha...dimaag mein aaya hi nahi...
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

On a serious note...you guys made my day bro's ...love you both...🤗❤️
its so awesome to see all the gang masti again...from facebook ...back to india forums ...it feels awesome...❤️
RaMa And SaTi FOREVER ...(I don't how many will actually fall in this trap...🤣😆...i can never forget what is RaMa , What is SaTi question threads...people asking with so much interest...even i myself was the one who asked about naya kirayadaar...🤣...but SaTi toh i starting se know .😉 )

To Rati Di...from both my Bro's...

Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke
Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke

EthereaRati : here is real RaMa 
source: SaTiLeaks ;)

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

lol lol ...🤣😆
bechare mere mahesh bhaiya ...🥺
mahesh bro...aap part time actor bhi ho...😲...woh bhi well know.....kya baat...kya baat...kya baat ...😉..👏...ab to aapke chances badh hi gaye...😎..di ke saath next show ki planning ??????...😳...hamein bhi please kuch sneak peak do...hum mar rahe hain yaha news ke liye...😭
i am sure he will be an ideal husband and will stand by his wife as well...Really confused ???? woh bhi mahesh bhaiya...he is toh so clear that half forum started calling him jiju...and he just today was sacrificing his brother position...because we call rati di ..di na...but bro ab toh aadat ho gayi mujhe bro bhaiya bolne ki...
can't imagine...nahi nahi...aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta...bro wants a celebrity only...and woh bhi sirf aur sirf...Rati Di...koi shak...😎
Surely...all the jiju worshippers are his fans only...he charms everyone...chahe kitni bhi girls jan na chahthi hain...bro just want to know rati di ...❤️
confused toh lagte hi nahi kahi se bro...khule aam jung ka alaan kar chuke hain ...😆🤣
last two years linked with rati di yup yup...our new kiraydaar who never actually entered sharma niwas...and we kept on waiting...not fair .🥺
But he is answerable to his sisters...bro...kya maamla hain ????? kya chal raha hain ????...kahi yeh aapke khilaf jkoi saazish toh nahi...😆🤣
I don't think bro has any problems with working women...balki he encourages his sisters even to work...😉
He actually have choosen the path of true love already...now its time to wish him all the best to pass all the obstacles ...to reach his love...❤️😳
Oh wow...di ki photoshoot...i am really really waiting for the photoshoot videos to be out on sbs...she is looking stunning...
is sab se mujhe yaad aaya ...ki mahesh bro there is a surprise waiting for you...aap the nahi na tab di thanked you in her birthday interview for all the love ...so do check...😉(she did took your name...she took our whole group name...do check agar nahi kiya ab tak )

ok i am done with such an awesome analysis on the article...now i will write a song...a song my both swetheart bro's can dedicate to each other...as both feel that rati is the bhabhi of other one...😉❤️

Bol Dilse Bol Dilse Jhooth Na Tu Yun Bol Dil se
Bol Dilse Bol Dilse Jhooth Na Tu Yun Bol Dil se

ok now the guessing task...maine username change kar liya ...ab aap pehchano mahesh bro...main kaun hoon...to other NRI group people...no hints please...😎

OMG! 😲 What a nice, long response from you S sis (no hints). 😆 I didn't expect this analysis at all. 😆 😳 But thanks for giving your thoughts on this breaking news, and I'm glad I could make your smile and laugh that much by sharing this article.  😆

Yes, Mahesh bhai is a chupha rustam. 😳 He didn't tell us about his acting, but do note that the article states that he is a "forum actor", no ordinary type who appears on TV. 😆 😉

And yes, there seems to be a lot of confusion in Mahesh's mind at the moment. Poor guy gives contradictory statements about his relation with Rati, but this article cleared all our doubts. 👏 He doesn't want a celebrity as his wife anymore, well thank God for that. 😆 He has to answer a lot of questions and mysteries...wishing him good luck! 😆

That song is perfect for this occasion. 😃 Hopefully I will make Mahesh sing more songs for his devrani. 😉 😆
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sandy Bhai 

Thanks for sharing an important Article. Hope no confusion & I got some RaMa leaks also do check those also & if possible get some more clarification. OMG!!! RaMa RaMa & MeSh 
yes sub kya hai bhai? yeh toh Sharma ji se lagta hai kafi inspired ho gaye ... :o
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

he used to  call me sandra this prefect time to take revenge sandeep prefect jodi  u made mahesh and meher like this jodi made in heaven 

Thanks Sara, but hey...I didn't make this jodi. Rabb ne banayi ye jodi. 😉 😆 They are a couple made in heaven, as they will truly be together forever. 😆

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sachin-

EthereaRati : here is real RaMa 
source: SaTiLeaks ;)

lol bro...thanks for keeping the name secret..🤗...let us let mahesh bro guess...😆
waise who is the girl here ...i never saw her before...bro don't looks happy with her ...and ab toh di bhi ne bhi decide kar liya hain...ki woh bhi mahesh bro ke saath nahi jaane waali...sandy bro ne aag lagai hain...di ko bataya hain ki mahesh bro ka mehar ke saath chakkar chal raha hain...

so ab bhaiya kaise manate hain...kaise suljhaate hain yeh situation...
yeh dekhenge ...HUM LOG...
RaMa V/S SaTi ke next part mein...🤣

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sara, but hey...I didn't make this jodi. Rabb ne banayi ye jodi. 😉 😆 They are a couple made in heaven, as they will truly be together forever. 😆

hope they get married sooo 😆
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 to good 🤣

btw we all know what "just friends" usually mean 😉Edited by .FALTU. - 10 years ago