New article: Mahesh Kutty and Rati Pandey are just friends

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I am just sharing this new TOI article here. 😊 The timing of its publishing is perfect in my opinion, as it will put a definite end to all rumours and speculations started by Mahesh and his fans regarding his alleged affair with our TV queen Rati Pandey. 😉 😆 Please feel free to share your thoughts! 

Mahesh Kutty and Rati Pandey are just friends

BANGALORE: Mahesh Kutty, a well known actor on the television entertainment website india-forums.com under the alias "mahkutty" who claims to be the ideal husband who will stand by his wife for her success, is a confused man especially when it comes to the real matters of the heart. He seems to be a way too different person in his real life. He says, "despite my popularity, I am still a common man and I want someone who can support me and be my strength when I am chasing my dreams. I can't imagine of getting married to a celebrity." 

His popularity has earned him such a huge fan following that he is inundated with daily calls from girls wanting to know him better. "Now, I have many options within the industry and outside as well (laughs). School-going girls, college students, and even married women seem to love me. Somehow, they dig out my number and call me. And not just that, some of them even know my address in Bangalore! So, I am confused who to finally marry," says the 30-year old forum actor, who has been linked to television actress Rati Pandey, previously seen in Hitler Didi, for the past two years. 

Recently, a rumour took the entire television industry by storm and the news was that Mahesh Kutty and Rati Pandey intend to tie the knot. However, the forum actor denies this, "Rati and I were never in a relationship and are not getting married. We have simply been friends. It is because I am a very friendly guy so they think haan inka koi chakkar chal raha hai. But I don't care a damn to what others think, I am not answerable to anybody."

Now, we are not sure what went wrong that Mahesh keeps on telling everyone that Rati was just a friend and there is nothing beyond that between them. Mahesh, is there any big reason behind this story? We are curious but clueless, so we decide to ask him, "I believe that if I am dating someone then I should marry the girl. Rati lives in Mumbai and I live with my family in Bangalore. So why tread that path? Jis gaon jaana nahi uska raasta hi kyun pooche? And I don't want to marry a working woman or an actress," he cheerfully says, with a smile, before sauntering off down the road back to his house.

Anyway, Mahesh, however hard the path may be, we at The Times of India sincerely wish you the best of luck for finding and choosing the true love of your life. Hope you find your love and not just a friend again...

P.S.: We tried to reach Rati Pandey on the phone as well, but unfortunately, she was not available for a comment in response to Mahesh's statements due to being busy with a photo shoot in Malaysia.

Source: The Times of India (Nov 30, 2013, 3:25PM IST)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Sandy hey bhagwan this is awesome 😆😆😆
what a way to clear the rumors 😆😆😉
Edited by GauriLuvsRP - 10 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wht thread sandeep 👍🏼lolzzz
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for your appreciation. I can't explain how relieved I was when I read this. It brought tears of happiness in my eyes. 😭 😆 I hope Mahesh finds his princess soon, although I've heard some rumours about some love story cooking up between him and Meher whom we all know so well from HD. 😉 😆
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Thank you guys for your appreciation. I can't explain how relieved I was when I read this. It brought tears of happiness in my eyes. 😭 😆 I hope Mahesh finds his princess soon, although I've heard some rumours about some love story cooking up between him and Meher whom we all know so well from HD. 😉 😆

ur abt which meher that used to be with zara malik khan 😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol lol ...🤣😆
bechare mere mahesh bhaiya ...🥺
mahesh bro...aap part time actor bhi ho...😲...woh bhi well know.....kya baat...kya baat...kya baat ...😉..👏...ab to aapke chances badh hi gaye...😎..di ke saath next show ki planning ??????...😳...hamein bhi please kuch sneak peak do...hum mar rahe hain yaha news ke liye...😭
i am sure he will be an ideal husband and will stand by his wife as well...Really confused ???? woh bhi mahesh bhaiya...he is toh so clear that half forum started calling him jiju...and he just today was sacrificing his brother position...because we call rati di ..di na...but bro ab toh aadat ho gayi mujhe bro bhaiya bolne ki...
can't imagine...nahi nahi...aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta...bro wants a celebrity only...and woh bhi sirf aur sirf...Rati Di...koi shak...😎
Surely...all the jiju worshippers are his fans only...he charms everyone...chahe kitni bhi girls jan na chahthi hain...bro just want to know rati di ...❤️
confused toh lagte hi nahi kahi se bro...khule aam jung ka alaan kar chuke hain ...😆🤣
last two years linked with rati di yup yup...our new kiraydaar who never actually entered sharma niwas...and we kept on waiting...not fair .🥺
But he is answerable to his sisters...bro...kya maamla hain ????? kya chal raha hain ????...kahi yeh aapke khilaf jkoi saazish toh nahi...😆🤣
I don't think bro has any problems with working women...balki he encourages his sisters even to work...😉
He actually have choosen the path of true love already...now its time to wish him all the best to pass all the obstacles ...to reach his love...❤️😳
Oh wow...di ki photoshoot...i am really really waiting for the photoshoot videos to be out on sbs...she is looking stunning...
is sab se mujhe yaad aaya ...ki mahesh bro there is a surprise waiting for you...aap the nahi na tab di thanked you in her birthday interview for all the love ...so do check...😉(she did took your name...she took our whole group name...do check agar nahi kiya ab tak )

ok i am done with such an awesome analysis on the article...now i will write a song...a song my both swetheart bro's can dedicate to each other...as both feel that rati is the bhabhi of other one...😉❤️

Bol Dilse Bol Dilse Jhooth Na Tu Yun Bol Dil se
Bol Dilse Bol Dilse Jhooth Na Tu Yun Bol Dil se

ok now the guessing task...maine username change kar liya ...ab aap pehchano mahesh bro...main kaun hoon...to other NRI group people...no hints please...😎
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Thank you guys for your appreciation.I can't explainhow relievedI was when Iread this. It brought tears of happiness in my eyes. 😭😆I hope Mahesh finds his princess soon, although I've heard some rumours about some love story cooking up between him and Meher whom we all know so well from HD.😉😆

😆 meher
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
he used to  call me sandra this prefect time to take revenge sandeep prefect jodi  u made mahesh and meher like this jodi made in heaven 
GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

what an jodi that would be mahesh n meher 😆😆😆

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On a serious note...you guys made my day bro's ...love you both...🤗❤️
its so awesome to see all the gang masti again...from facebook ...back to india forums ...it feels awesome...❤️
RaMa And SaTi FOREVER ...(I don't how many will actually fall in this trap...🤣😆...i can never forget what is RaMa , What is SaTi question threads...people asking with so much interest...even i myself was the one who asked about naya kirayadaar...🤣...but SaTi toh i starting se know .😉 )

To Rati Di...from both my Bro's...

Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke
Khol Dil Ke , Khol Dil Ke Darwaje Tu Khol Na Dil Ke