CC #50~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

🥳 CC~Bak Bak Medley~50th Thread !!! 🥳

This chat club is a wonderful medley of people who love to do bak bak. 😃

Our common binding factor is the actor Barun Sobti whose dignified and down to earth nature made us all respect him. We admire his past work immensely and are looking forward to his future projects. ⭐️

We were brought together by Payal (pinkeye) and since then we have not stopped bak bakking! We have found our common interests and comfort level with each other and we love to hang out and discuss things that we feel passionately about or just bak bak in general, chill out and have fun or just enjoy the posts silently. 😊

So this chat club is dedicated to our bak bak...from crazy bak bak to serious bak bak and everything in between! 😃

And since we all seem to have grown a deep appreciation for dheeraj (patience) in this forum over the last few months, here is a great quote to help us tide over in times of need...

Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. 😃

~RULES~

1) If you are not a member, then do not post or 'like' any post on this thread, otherwise you will be reported. 👎🏼

2) Stalkers please stay away and do not try to find things to report from this thread. I am sure you can find better things to do in life. 🤓

3) Members, please follow IF COC and Chat Club Rules and Regulations. We all know by now what rules to follow, so please keep them in mind when giving your two cents on any topic. This chat club belongs to all of us and we are all responsible for keeping it safe and running. 😃
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail

~MEMBERS~ A-Z

On this awesome occasion of golden jubilee celebration, each member gets a shining gold star...for keeps!😎😆

adithyan (Adithi)
amritaa10 (Amrita)
Barun (Nirvana)
blueballoon (Jachu)
cathu (Catherine)
chamkilli (Neha)
Choco_Cosmos (Qamar)
coolnisha_fun87 (Nisha)
ipkkndfan30 (Ritu)
Kranu
mishaj (Misha)
mpk2011 (Madhu)
naaza_deen (Nausheen)
Nan08 (Nandini)
payasa (Teju)
polly_mk (Polly)
riti4u (Riti)
Sama
Shri_BaSo (Shri)
simim (Simi)
sonapri (Sona)
summer_breeze (Ashwini)
Swati
temperance12 (Tanya)
VasuS (Vasu)
Yovna

Invitation closed now.

Stalkers stay away from posting.😃
polly_mk thumbnail

For 50 Threads of Bak Bak !!!

For the good laughs we have shared ...
For sharing our sadness ... 😭
For sharing our excitement ... 
For our discussions & debates ...
For just chilling & hanging out ...
For our cute fights ...
And not so cute fights ...
For playing pranks or doing masti ...
For cheering someone for their achievements ...  
For bringing interesting news for everyone ...
For talking about food ...
For our solo or shared rants ...  
For pacifying each other ...  & bringing positivity ... 
And if nothing else then simply breaking out into a fav song ...

Thank You My Dear Bak Bakkians!! For everything that we have shared in these
50 threads!!

It's Time to Celebrate !!!

polly_mk thumbnail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. INDEX OF SIMI'S FF:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3830204?pn=94
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Welcome All,

Its been a journey of 50Threads among us and it's a reason to celebrate.. Yes to  celebrate the friendship...common bond ... and understanding of some unknown people in this Ajeeb world of IF...

Firstly I take this opportunity to Thank Payal (pinkeye) who brought us all together and bind us in a thread... with When you say nothing at all...We met there and formed such close bond .. and from being silent...we just got a little bit more vocal...with our Bak Bak Medley... managed by our sweetheart Polly...

From then onwards...its been fun ride...interacting...ranting...venting...some regrets...some desires...some hopes...some expectations..some disappointments...we share it all...

For our viewers , we are extremely thankful to you for being patient readers... With Simi ji's exciting FF- I am sure we will keep you entertained too... We know you love us... so if we ever hurt you..believe it..it was all unintentional...

So lets begin this journey for another 50...

P.S- wonderful work polly ji...
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ladies and ladies, 

We are proud to announce to you that the party held to celebrate our 50th Bak Bak Medley INVITES ONLY Chat  thread has officially begun 🥳 It is a honour for Riti and me to host the most awaited party-sharty of the most prestigious, loved and besht Chat thread of India-Forums 

We started with the When you say nothing at all mode to the bak bak mode. Quite a long journey yaa.. This beautiful journey has been filled with lots of good memories, laughs, jokes, rants, stories, jodis, drools but also the serious discussions and not to forget the constructive criticisms 😉 But what matters the most is that we have built strong friendships throughout this journey.. A special thanks to Payal and Polly for having started the chat threads and brought us together, away from the mad world that is India-Forums .

To celebrate our golden jubilee, an award ceremony has been held to thank and celebrate the members of our CC who made our CC what it is. 👏

So a big cheers to all of us 🤗

Edited by -Yovna- - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

YES !! YES!!.. Results are Out!!

Lets Announce the winners..!!

Best Mazedaar Sadsya-" Simi"

Best Dramebaaz Sadsya- "Nandu"

Best Sarcastic/Witty Sadsya- "Jachu"

Sabse Brutally Honest Sadsya- "Ashwini" n "Sama"

Best Emotional Sadsya- "Polly"

Best Peace Keeping Sadsya- "Riti"

Best Barun Fan- "Adhi " n "Vasu"

Best Detached Member- "Misha"

Best Silent Reader - "Shri"

Creative Star of the CC - "Ritu"

Best Long Post Wala Sadsya - "Tanya"

Gumshuda Sadsya- "Madhu"

Best IQ Level Sadsya- "Tanya"

Most Active Member of the CC- "Simi"

Tezz Khabru- "Nandu" n "Yovna"

Tubelight of the CC- "Adhi"

Viewers choice/Stalker's Fav Sadsya -"Simi"

Nominations for Best Jodi Awards were-

Nandu-Amrita- Namrita

Polly-Kranu- PoNu

And

Adhi -Misha- Adhisha or MiDhi

And The Award goes to

From a very Big Margin..

Yes Ladies...

You guessed it RIGHT!!

Our Favorite JODI is

NAMRITA

Nandu-Amrita

Aur Unhe milta hain... 2 days -3 nights ka muft stay in Paris *in their dreams*

Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haila!!!! What a thread!!!

Congrats Rits, Yovna, Polly... and all the bakbakians ...🥳🥳🥳

Ha ... ha.. for an amateur like me..an edit in Paint is like this!!😆

Yayyy!!!! Have a group Hug Buddies!!!!

For all my Friends here!!!!🤗

Edited by Choco_Cosmos - 10 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really do not know what to say ... am really so very happy to have met all of you all.. i really do not know how to put it.. we all are so very different but something clicks among us.. its like we are all the different parts of a jigsaw puzzle coming together to make a sensible picture.. thanks to each and everyone for all the laughs, entertainments and sharing of knowledge, ideas, news, gossip and jokes and also most importantly bearing the rants... thanks to each one of you for just being there for me in your own way.. it was wonderful knowing each one of you.. i think interacting with each one of you was an absolute pleasure .. special thanks to Payal who was the one who brought us all together... cheers to our 50th thread and may we have many many more threads where there is no dearth for topics to talk about for us.. Good luck to each of you.. God bless you all with loads of peace, happiness, health and success ..may all your aspirations in life come true.. 
Cheers to our wonderful journey!!!!

chalo lets all PARTY!!!!  Let me start some music!!!🥳 

Edited by Nan08 - 10 years ago
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the 50th thread is rocking yaaras...

pic credit google
Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago