Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my goshhh !! I didn't know this is something gonna happened to me too.. It had happened and I'm super happy today !! ❤️ 

First of all, Di... My Poonam Di.. There will be nobody as special as you in my life... You are a real sister in my life and you know I always mean it in every way ! 🤗 🤗 

Today, you have made my day even much more special with this gorgeous thread and most of all, the beautiful ever contents of the thread... It's all from your heart and your love is directly reflecting here and touching my hearts.. Thanks di .. Thanks a lot ! 🤗 ❤️❤️

The way you describe me.. ☺️ 😳 !! That's so special... Even you are the rainbow of my life too.. You are always here supporting me indirectly from there... Your prayers and your words of care and love will be something that I always appreciate for ! ❤️ Mein gulaab hoon ?? 😲 😆 ☺️

Di... Like you have wished.. That will always be my wish too.. We live like a huge family here and it's my dream to meet all of you and have fun... Let's pray for the best ! ❤️

Thanks for the beautiful birthday poems !! They are indeed meaningful and appreciative ! Thanks a lot di for everything ! Your sister is running speechless to thank you for everything..

Party.. WOW !! Foods are awesome !! Gonna taste it one by one !! 😆 Great party.. Thanks di !! The song.. Raabta !! My favourite.. Listening to it had made me remember of our AarYa and the lyrics deeply saying how much you loves me.. Thanks di ! Im touched !! 🤗 ❤️

Everyone's LOVE has touched me and I'm literally having happy tears and blushes too ! 😆 ❤️   

All - I will surely reply everyone individually tomorrow.. It's taking time for me to reply but surely I'll do... These are too special to me.. and indeed all of you have surprised me by making it as a huge suspense.. 😆 Thank you so much for your Love and wish ! God bless you all ! 🤗 ❤️ 🤗
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
g.vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many more happy returns of the day. May God bless u all happiness throughout your life
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wish a many more happy returns of the day dear🤗🤗 enjoy ur day filled with beautiful surprises filled with happiness😃😃 which cherish you as much as possible😃😃😃,,,,,,

beautiful nd wondreful 👏👏👏tred poo di 🤗which contain all ur love❤️ nd our love 🤗to our wondreful dear isya🤗❤️🤗

trisha163 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@ Isya Diii

trisha163 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ poo didi

Thread As ALWAYS😳

😆

&

Many Many Many Many

For the food...simply delicious yummyy... U fed me enough to last a year 😆

Edited by trisha163 - 10 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
updated my post page 2
Happy Birthday again SP 🤗
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Isya..
Many more happy returns of the day..
May God Bless u always...

Im totally forgets your birthday..so sorry dear..
thank god poo pm me this link..
Thank u poo jaanu.. The thread looks so lovely.. 

Although I late to wish u Happy Birthday ..
I bring a special gift for u...
Hope you will like it...

Happy Birthday To You, Isya...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Dear
God bless u with all happiness dear
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4