Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
lol maan teasing geet
waiting for next update
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maa ne Geet ko apple ke naam par itna dara diya ki usse ab sapne mein bhi Maan apple khata hua hi nazar aa raha hai...

so they will be going to get married in just one week...

awesome update...

waiting for next part...
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sweet update
naive geet n naughty maan
thanx 4r d pm
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice n waiting for next😃
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet jhalli bolne se pehle dekh toh le kahan kya bol rahi hai...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
confused with geet eng dress duppata please help me Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Mahimaan thumbnail
which duppata going with geet dress please help me 
Mahimaan thumbnail

Part 6 Sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye

Sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye
                     Zara uljhi laten sanwaar doon
                     Har ang ka rang nikhaar loon
                     Ke sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye

Pinky took right time entry in geet room pinky come like tuffan  and ask

Pinky : uncle apne abhi tak geet ko tayar hone ke liye nahi kaha hume aj ka hi din hai shoping kern ke liy aur use parlor bhi le jana pdega and her mehandi oh god uncle there are so much work and we have less time for it apako pata hai iske shopping ke chaker main ,main kuch bhi nahi khya

Oh anty app muje bhuki rakahangi /oh god unle you don't tell geet about shopping there are so much work and we have less time geet have to go to parlor as well as her mehandi and because of geet I could not eat anything from morning and anuty you don't give me anything to eat ?

Mohinder and rano shake there head like these two never change once they start to talk they never stop

Rano: stop stop pinky take brake I will bring something to eat

With that, both went from there now pinky slap her hand on her own forehead like oh god kya masterpiece banaya hai on and only GEET HANDA

Geet : poor soul confused and angry with pinky behavior and ask her with golgappa face  what was that pinky why you stop me from talking with papa

Pinky geet ke babji save me and my poor jijaji from this nave queen ,hear I save her and she what to do ,pinky went to closed to geet and say in low voice and what are talking with papa that in dream how maan jijaji want to bite you ,it is you want to share with your parent pinky took geet golgappa cheek and pull it with love and said

Geet you and me have some secret na like our prank in collage like that you can not share jijaji secret to your parent it is embarrassing  to all dear and now jijaji is your husband ,partner your soul mate so don't share anything about your moment ,drems etc ha tu chaye to mere sath discuss ker sakti hai /if you want to share then share with me with that  pinky wink to geet

Now geet get all and turn red like beetroot red oh she put hand on her mouth and say sorry sorry sorry pinky , what I shall do yaar i don't know about it I always share everything to papa no so -------

Pink ok ok ok now don't make face and hurry up we have to go for shopping dear so I am waiting in hall you came there after some time both went to shopping they spen full day on shopping and parlor and call some girl for geet mehandi in geet house at evening geet have beautiful mehandi in her hand all are happy and exited for tomorrow ceremony which is hold in handa house itself because only closed one invited in ceremony ,it is like small but beautiful celebration for geet and maan

Next morning brought new hope and happiness in maan and geet family and this two soul going to be crazy and make other one also crazy ,when in Sunday handa family retired to there home Our Msk sitting in hall with grumpy face this time also like true friend adi come for his rescue,with warm hug adi cong to maan but with  sad face of  maan he get that something is wrong so adi took maan with him for a walk

Adi : Oh maan if you don't like that girl then why you say yes to this alliances ,adi make serious face when he ask this but he know that maan like that girl and he want to heard it with maan mouth so he start it oh adi bit his cheek for stopping laugh because maan expression is changing in second to second  

Maan : with irritation maan ask what the hell you are talking when I said that I don't like that girl oh come on adi , dam adi i love her in first meeting yaar and I don't get chance to talk with her when I am talking with her our great grandma is present there and they said marriage is in within week yaar maan cried out like child

Adi could not stop but laugh out oh maan how much you cribbed ,i know you like girl if you don't like girl you don't say yes to her but I want to heard it from you and for less time maan you know dadima condition she have great will power with that she want to enjoy your marriage what is wrong in that

And after marriage you got you wife for 24 hours ha I have idea after marriage you went for longgg honeymoon  adi stress on long with naughty smile , in between you enjoy this all week with my bhabi in all ceremony on Tuesday you have eng so prepare for it and ha be ready tomorrow for shopping and  tell me what is this apple dadi call me that you want red apple with that adi run away from maan with laugh and hear maan called out dadima I hate you and adi stop now I will show you what is apple and run after adi

Finally that time arrived and all kurrana ready for eng and waiting for maan and there is maan came in sherwani look like prince with adi

all went to handa house in time there handa house decorated like bride it is small place but lovely and decorated with flower and lighting

Hand family standing on entrance of house with smile rano put tilak on maan forehead and welcome them in house one area of hall  decorated like this for ceremony

and hear our geet getting ready with dhak dhak heart ,she is so nervous ,and twisting her dupatta again and again and pinky say what is this geet cool down breath in breath out  don't get nervous you looking very beautiful today ,

After some time rano come to geet room and say geet tera dulha aa gaya and his eyes only searching you please come fast and ya you looking very beautiful and with that she  put black tika in geet ears backside

Hear in hall hand family busy with maan family's welcome give them snakes with tea coffee and our poor maan sitting on sofa with adi and his eyes only searching geet and his heart biting like marathon ,he also became a nervous and waiting for his soul made when panditji call out for bride for engagement ceremony maan closed his eyes for control his emotions he don't want to done some stupid after controlling his emotions he look direction where geet come with her friends

imagine geet in this dupatta and image one lehanga

oh my god time are just for maan she truly look like pari  in her eng dress who gave compliment to her beautiful , dress look more beautiful because geet wearing that .maan just want to took her in his hug wanted to hide her from hole world so nobody watch her angel only he have right to see her

A purple and cream colored  lehenga,hand turn red with mhandi on jewellery name she wear only mang tika ,ear Jumka and one peace of necklace but she look breathtaking with minimum jewellery  also .

Precap  engagement

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago