Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Anybody waiting 
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

Maan smile on his own ,how he can be talk like this come on maan control or dadima and your family surely tease you if you done anything wrong or stupid ,he again watch Angle who is sitting in front of him and say to himself so she is geet handa must say my family choose best for me she is so beautiful ,but what attract me most is her innocent eyes ,maan wake up from your dream and start conversation with her yaar you acted like despo teenage puppy

hear our geet continually folding her dupatta with her fingers it show her nervousness now dadima want to hit her head on wall what unique couple this first 10 minute they  waste in  stare to each other and now my Fool grandson Msk staring her like he could eat her with his eyes till now he should have to  give kiss to geet babaji forgive me (on her cheek) don't get me wrong babaji

dadima ; start talking with geet oh geet thanks beta for flower it is beautiful like you dear so tell me are you complit your study and what is your future plans or collage me koi boyfriend tha kya

Poor maan and geet  lost their  face color after last questions of dadima maan gasp dadima and somehow geet replied that she complete her graduation and yes she wanted to work in office , maan sense her uneasiness on last question so he interfere and say dadima can you get  your medicine clever dadima got that her msk want to change topic so she don't pressured geet for ans  but in her mind she said that no msk you have to bear me it is golden chance to me to tease you so ready for it with that she say oh i am so tired i sleep for while , you both can talk to each other i am not hearing  anything ,but geet stay hear with me dear

With this msks  dadima pour water on his planning that he took geet with him for show his house or dadima suggest him for that but today dadima taking revenge from him oh god what shall I do now without any other option maan sit on chair who is near bed and ask

Maan : do you know my name ,and where i have job with that he closed his eyes in frustration ,what i am talking, what silly question asking to her now definitely she thinks that what an duffer boy this but for his surprise geet  ans  him sincerely

Geet Like obedient child say ,ye papa tell me that your name is MAAN SINGH KHURANNA   and you work in -------- place

Oh, maan want to pull her chubby cheeks oh this girl is so innocent giving ans on his stupid qus so sincerely, in mind he again thanks his parent

Hear our dadima with lots of efforts holding her laugh,but her efforts not ignored by msk and he got idea that his dadima playing with him but he ignore her and again ask geet is she ready for this marriage ,can she adjust with my family in every sense but again geet ans give another sweet surprise to him

Geet : geet looked to his eyes and with proud geet gave ans ,from childhood my parents give me best so  I know when it is question of my life they could not followed any adjustment they always choose best for me and  i have faith on there choice so there is no questions that i am ready or not because I trust them .

Adjustment in this house for few days it is definitely difficult to every girl to adjust in new family but i will try my best and this family also support me in that so it is not so hard to adjust in this family

This ans give sweet surprise to maan he is very happy with her ans and it give some unknown satisfaction  to his heart that this is right girl for his family till now he have  feelings that what a nave girl this but this ans give proof of her maturity which help her in his family oh man I just love her now I know how mans fall in love in  first side , she is perfect me in every sense  he want talk with her but her phone start to ring after attending call she said everybody calling us in hall so can we----- go there but who will be stay with dadima again her caring question brought smile on his face he just nodded his head and say yes I call nakul hear then we will went there geet node her head in yes maan took one flower from that bunch of flower   and give it to geet with blush geet took that flower from him

In that process both hand touch for second current passed from there body maan get this feelings first time yes he always heard  from his friend about this but he don't have trust on that ,but today geet first touch wake  up some unknown  feelings in his heard and geet cheeks turn red like apple because of shyness oh maan first touch  feelings give goose bump to her hole body she froze for second in her place and maan smirk on her condition

he is very happy that his touch give effect on her and say in most husky and soft voice geet never mind but I love  to eat  red apple ,you know red color like your -----your ummm  your cheeks with that geet cheeks turn dark shade of read and she just run from there and hear maan could not control his laugh and laugh out in big voice but one question shuttered him that questions asked  by non other than our naughty dadima really maan you love  red apple but  with my knowledge   apple get in only one color with that she wink to maan and start to laugh oh poor maan just run from there  

precap

CHOTI CHOTI RATE LAMBI HO JATI HAI

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
red apple,,,ab dadi maan ko kabhi nehi bakhsegii,,,,😛
Zeba702 thumbnail
Lovely update 
Poor maan was trapped coz of dadi
Hahah red apple i was laughing after dadimaa's reply