geet hving cramps nd maan taking care of geet
though hard tym 4 bothπŸ˜‰
gud going,,,πŸ‘
thnx 4 pm,,,πŸ˜ƒ

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 26

But he come after some time with bowel he say geet to lay down on bed and push her top ,geet hold his hand but he say don't worry geet its hot oil it give you relief he start to massage  her tummy with hot oil geet have tear of happiness in her eyes but maan nodded in no ,she give smile to him and thanks to babaji  for giving such caring husband but she have one qus how maan know about it this oil and that so she ask maan how he know about it

Maan shatters with her qus he turn her face and mummer wo I ask to ma she told me

Geet  what you ask it to ma ? ask geet with winded eyes , like non stop train she start her talk maan ye apane kya kar diya ab main ma ke samane kaise jaungi  wo mere bare main kya sochangi I hate you maan ,baabaji deko ye Dust danave hamesha muje kisi na kishi embressing situation main dalte hai

Maan heard all this with open mouth like in what speed she can talk  ,geet ke babaji please save me ,he don't have any other option to stop her  non stop talk ,he just took her pink lips in his mouth geet eyes winded in shock with maan action she don't how to react ,angry on him or go with his kiss his passion and maan enjoying her baby face he just want to eat her raw ,he took his own time to kiss oh poor soul food is front of him and he can't eat  (thanks vrinda/ vali di comment ) poor girl can't open her mouth because of shcok maan just touch her on her bl... just light touch and poor girl open her mouth for maan ,really her DD have so many idea to play with his misty ,he eink her sweetness from her mouth he make her insance with his beautiful kiss

When maan fill geet breathless he stop kissing her and parted from her ,geet face turn red like tomato with shyness and anger that maan stop her talk like this but in her mind she say but it so beautiful way to stop my bak bak hai na babaji but she smack herself  for her dirty thoughts ,changing emotions on geet face giving idea of geet thought to maan ,he just enjoying his wife reaction on his kiss ,he very slowly come to near her and say geet it is my way to stop your bak bak he just wink to her ,geet make a pout ,maan start to laugh on him and say geet don't make that faces or else ...

Geet just hide her face in her palm , maan further say come on  get ready ,we are going out geet just nodded her head and run to bathroom ,maan change in jeans and shirt and went to hall hear geet come out from bathroom and took dress for changing ,like always problem are following geet that dress have chain on under arms side and she can't closed that chain .and now she stuk with that

Hear maan waitng for geet but whe she cant come down he went to room  she as usual complaining to her babaji

maan come there but blow out , because geet trying to closed chain of dress in that process her cleavage ,white skin saw by maan

poor soul from yesterday avoiding such situation and his wife really testing his self control with her innocent act but for maan it is  not so innocent act but it is his sweet death
maan gulp his Silva and went near her and put hand on geet hand
geet just hold her breath, crackers start fired in there body when maan long finger slitaly touch to her cleavage  maan just hug geet and say ohhh geet how will this days going ,how i control my self geet oh...geet please get ready soon .or else I cant control my self dear ,geet standing there with bending  head totally sharam se pani pani ,somehow maan went from there after some time geet also come there she looking so preety on that dress ,both went to outing

both looking all point which are nearby there hotel ,both holding each other hands after some time they went to garden ,there they enjoy chat , ice cream etc ,now it is time of evining there are not much people in garden ,they are roming there ,when they come to lonaly part of that garden thay wtch something and there eyes pop up like boll ,in shock when geet want to shout maan put hand on her mouth and nodded no ,actually there are another couple who are kissing  each other thay are so lost in there passion ,they forgate they are in garden ,poor geet and maan just went from there silently   but it give another effect on there mind poor soul who come outing for distract themselves ,now struck in this , now there desire start to incres more both just avoiding each other eyes , both mind stop in that kiss  ,without any other option both came back to there room , g

geet turning more red and red and poor maan took himself under cold shower to control his desire ,he came out after long bath and hear geet also change in some decent nighty ,she don't want to tease maan ,she just laying on bed maan come there in only jeans his upper side is bear ,now geet cant control her eyes she just watching him without closing eyes for second ,when maan saw her gaze  ,he lost his last bit of control ,slowly he came to geet and whisper ,geet can you trust me , geet nodded in yes , he say I know we cant totally made love but something ... you understand na geet just nodeed her head and closed her eyes ,maan just came closed her and start to kiss her face slowly than he took her lips in his manly lips and put one hand undear night he start to play with her bl... in slow maaner geet start to moan maan she put her hand on his hair ,sometime on his back ,he than took her very closed to himself and rub his body with her it gave goose bump to both body maan just playing with her upper body he give so many love bite on her neck ,chest ,they are just playing with each other ...

precap

maan got surprice of his life

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice n waiting for next so update soon
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update😳
what surprise maan got????????
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute cute update.. te way my maan shutting his geet in his style and making her red red was lovlely cute, naughty maan..te way geet ki bare skin making my maan to burn, so to control they going out, but there too all hell bent in making my maaneet to burning was lovely cute.. te way my maan cant control and both drowning in they passion was lovely cute.. why all writers are hell bent ruining  my maan ki plan, naughty writers bechare my maan,πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how long he will control..i love te update
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cute n lovely update...
awesome...
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Hayeee Becharay!!! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan couldnt control when his wife is seducing him innocently
both are newly married n the desires must be high..poor maan couldnt control n started having his light breakfast..lolz..

whats that yaar in mid of update thanking me..
dont do it.. again..
i really enjoy ur story
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update waiting 4 next update