Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
maan control maan...

romantic update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You So much Awesome
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 27

For vrinda di I thank you because your comment of part 25 give me idea that "food is front of him and he can't eat" so I can't stop myself from thanking you

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 27

Today is 5 day and last day of geet period, maan wake up from sleep and start search geet but she is not on bed  maan just sit there and start to think about his talking with his mother oh how she tease him on geet and when with so much difficulty he ask about period oh my god how she pull maan legs maan turn with that ma teasing and when ma say him on 5 day geet herself give hint to him that they proceed with there hoonymoon maan want to run away but he know ma telling truth so he have to hard this and today is 5 th day he is so exited for it last 4 day he just controlling his feelings ,desire for geet and today he just want to love her nonstop and hear his express missing from bedroom ,just than his eyes foll down on paper ,he took it and read "you have world most beautiful smile which  brought so much happiness in my life ,thanks' Maan good morning  your geet ,one more thing I want say you "I "  uhhh not now

maan just nodded his head that words brought killing smile on his face ,oh misty want to play with me hide and seek ok than I am ready geet ,with that he went to bathroom for bath but with decoration of bathroom he just blow away oh bathroom is so beautifully decorated with so many candles sweet smell in all bathroom tub with full with rose patel oh poor boy ,he just want to hug geet and kiss her breathless he turn to live but he saw something on mirror there are written on mirror

Khushboo ki tarah aapke pass bikhar jayenge,

Sukun banker dil me utar jayenge,

Mehsus karne ki koshish toh kijiye,

Dur hote hue bhi hum pass nazar aayenge

apaki geet

Please take your bath and come early for breakfast ,  "L"

maan just smile , now he get idea that his wife is up to something he took bath and wear jeans and shirt which is put on bed and come down for breakfast he just calling geet geet where are you , from morning what is happening ,but there is no wear geet but another massage waiting for him on Bf table he just took page and read "Oh mehanat karne kay liye  anergy bhi chiyaya na so eat first think after" you have your full  energy for  "O" πŸ˜‰ and I am going for beauty parlor Don't came there ,mans are not allowed there till than you please brought my parcel from moll please but don't open it

maan feel some sad but he is now want to know what is play what is this all he just finish his breakfast and went to mall where a lady give him a percale ,on that percale only one letter is written in capital "V" he start to think of meaning but distract with phone ring  it is sms from geet

Bina Khwab K Bhi Koi So Paya Hai,

Bina Yadon K Bhi Koi Reh Paya Hai,

Pyar Apka Dhadkan Hai is Dil Ki,

Bhala Dil Bhi Kabhi Bina Dhadkan K Reh Paya Hai

"E"

don't worry I already have my lunch you can have it in mall

geet

maan get confused is geet took spy on him , he look to hear and there ,slap himself maan what are you thinking ,he went to hotel and have his lunch after finishing lunch it is almost 3 of afternoon he just went to his room  and start wait for geet but don't know when he sleep there on bed when he wake up he imm look to mobile there is 6 pm and sms from geet

now wake up you have sufficient sleep now wake up took shower , I put your dress on bed so be ready  "U" mr .Msk maan just run to bathroom ,ready within time he got another massage from geet

he just  open it without wasting time  and read this massage took his breath

Ye Mausam bi kitna pyara hai,

Karti ye Hawayein kuch ishara hai,

Zara samjho inke jazbato ko,

Ye kah rahi hai apko kisi ne Dil se Pukara hai...

With pitcher of geet in that sexy gown

come back side of our cottage maan

maan just run toward back side of cottage he just hold his breath oh there geet is standing in that sexy gown ,beautiful and shy smile playing on her face , that full area decorated with candle and flowers wow maan just watching all this with open mouth

precap

bolana padega kya ?

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very niceπŸ˜‰
waiting for next
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
loved it..
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates dear...
continue soon...
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ Nice. Oh my god what is Geet upto?
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my comment up to part 26 
lolzz geet is in that situation and this wisheper haha that was funny re 
maan cares for geet soo much i loved it they are comfortable with each other now more i meant 
haha they went out to be out of there secession but at end they are again together on bed 

loving the way story going on 

sparkle 
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Awesome update
Geet ne jis tarha I love u kahaa...loved it!!
Ab aage...??