Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusumbd6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
1 thng i wanna know there r so many comments on shantanu n vrushika profile bt also is shown so less n their ranking also so less y plz tell me
ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much are you paid weekly to reserve position 1 ?😳 
Its sad you have the time to update the biased rankings but not a moment to spare for answering queries of the members
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If this post is not to be updated ever why have u made it...
Its so bad that the Site Admin is not able to solve the problems of the members...
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is it that u yourself are unable to understand how this Ranking is computed...i guess u r urself confused and thats why u r not updating this...
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ranking system is very confusing and flawed.
how u count the buzz point????
if 3-4 celebrity tagged in same article why they dont get equal buzz point?

if karan  singh grover get 500 comments how come the view points is only 256..is the people not viewing the profile or pic when commenting?
i guess view point should b more..as i comment only once on his profile but visit 10 times

how this is possible that some celebrity has onle 100+ fans,comment only 32 but he got 150 buzz points..this is ridiculous
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunAdmirer

Please answer...

1- Are comments on both New and Old Pics included in Comment Points?

2- Are comments on both New and Old Videos included in Comment Points?

3- Whats the Maximum weightage given to BUZZ Points?

4- Why Fan Points has been Decreased to 450?

5- Buzz comments are added to comment points, then what is the use of buzz points?

yep, i would also like to know the answers to these questions. 
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

How is Buzz Point Calculated?

Buzz Points are calculated based on the Views and Comments together. For maximum Buzz Point the article has to get both Views and Comments. As together they reflect how much buzz it really created. So articles with less views and comments gets less Points compared to an article with more views and more comments. 

This was done so that even if there are extra number of articles but they are not attracting enough views / comments means they have failed to create much buzz and thus less Buzz points. So that way just having an article just wont help much. Its at the end how many people are reading and commenting on that. 

[/QUOTE]

Does dis mean Kratika Sengar's article doesnt ve enough buzz, whereas she got 16K+Views nd 220 comments nd her buzz point s jus 23

Hope i get some reply
salokiya thumbnail
Thank you . explain wonderful
shibz thumbnail
what about CM ranking?
Do the vids count for Buzz?
& what are 'followers'? please reply! :)
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a doubt. Chaska Meter and the Vote next to it... In the show Forum sections... Points depend on the number of votes or the activity? If it depends on forum activity and NOT on the vote, what is the point of the vote?