Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I now come to know about that Mr. Vijay has started adding buzz coments to comments section
n
he already adds buzz views to views section (I suppose)
so techanically whats the use of BUZZ POINTS in ranking? 🤔
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Mr Admin
 plz remove Barun's name from TV Ranking

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

I now come to know about that Mr. Vijay has started adding buzz coments to comments section
n
he already adds buzz views to views section (I suppose)
so techanically whats the use of BUZZ POINTS in ranking? 🤔

bold ...agree👏
Barun ko top 5 se nikalnaye k liye bas👍🏼 VB ka drama
😆 No Reply🤣
Mr admin👏
ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surprised that the admin still has not answered the queries of members.  Why do you people waste time on these rankings its not worth our time. IF is not a measure of popularity in the real world infact many don't even know about it😆 

Drashti is put on 1 just this week so fan wars don't get out of hand. Watch next week she will  be back on 2 or 3. All this is preparation for keeping a certain actress on  number 1 forever😆 Yeah no prizes for guessing who I'm talking about  😉Does admin think the rest of the world is mad kya. 

Edited by ExquisiteDhami- - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL How buzz points calculated? 😆 Day by day Ranking & points calculations getting funnier 😆 last week SJ had 4/5 articles whereas Prateeka Rao had a article or two... SJ had tripple comments than PR.. still PR got 300 buzz points & Surbhi 124 buzz points.. Vijay m not asking for explanations.. this is funnier... to let u know...
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have certain questions to ask hope you will reply to them

1- Why have the Fan Points been decreased?

2- Why View Points have been increased?

3- Why such a big difference of 350 between Fan Points and View Points?

Well You may not be biased sir but this ranking system makes you look so.

I am unable to understand why you have increased the view point so much. It's very obvious that the ones who have their shows running are searched more on net so people view their page more, thus increasing the View Points of that particular celeb.

But what about those whose shows are not running right now, they are clearly at a disadvantage because the biggest part of Ranking goes to  View Points only.

We fans do a lot for our Favorite celeb, to bring them on the top but how will we feel when we know that no matter what we cannot bring him on top because there is something like View Point which we cannot do anything about. There are so many people who view the Profiles of celebs who have their shows on, and we(the fans of a celeb who are not coming on screen for now) definitely can't view the pages so many time.

Please make it clear as to how you calculate the comment points coz I have heard that comments on new and old articles and videos are also being counted in it. If it is the case then it's really unfair coz only one thing we could do to bring our Favorite celeb on top was commenting on his profile and if the celeb doesn't have a new article or video then he is at a clear loss.

So please sir make a few changes to your Ranking System so that at least we have a chance in our hands to bring our favorite celeb on the top position. Nowadays it seems no matter what we do our fav will never come on top.

Hoping that you will reply to my Questions and will also do the necessary changes to the ranking system.

Pleasdo reply

realitybites_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExquisiteDhami-

Surprised that the admin still has not answered the queries of members.  Why do you people waste time on these rankings its not worth our time. IF is not a measure of popularity in the real world infact many don't even know about it😆 

Drashti is put on 1 just this week so fan wars don't get out of hand. Watch next week she will  be back on 2 or 3. All this is preparation for keeping a certain actress on  number 1 forever😆 Yeah no prizes for guessing who I'm talking about  😉Does admin think the rest of the world is mad kya. 

Ur prediction came true 😉 😛 

Seriously, does the admin think everyone is so stupid that they cannot understand they are trying to do 😲 Even a kid with basic maths skills can understand it 🥱 

So sad that the real world (read TRP junta) arent so biased 😆 

Or maybe not, the TRP system developed by highly professional people is actually wrongly calculated than a Celebrity Ranking System on an online Forum 🤣
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I noticed only controversial categories are increased! whereas Controversial categories like Buzz Views points should have been mininize! Come on IF one celebs get 700 views points, she/he is forever top @5 getting 0 points on other categories! 😆 this makes huge difference! Everyone always complains about buzz points & articles, as no celebs get equal tellybuzz articles, despite this the points increased drastically & are being calculated wrongly... wrong weightage... unexplainable, beyond normal human being's understanding... instead of limiting buzz points within 50-100 points so that the gap does not widens between two celebs as this makes huge difference... you increased the points further! You say why ranking wont vary & is not illogical one is zero other is hero... one get zero buzz points another gets 300 buzz points... this is freaking too much to reduce 300 points gap in another category.. if buzz points are 50-100 it is beatable by comments fans sections.. & Views points another section one get 700 views points other top 10 celebs get 200-400 vuews points... freaking 500-300 difference in views points which is again unbeatable... there's no competition in ranking with making some celebs winner with such huge margin & makes no sense! So i suggest make buzz points highest 50 & views points highest 100... then see the real difference! & of course properly explaining other category... I know why you intentionally do this! to keep on air shows fans engaged to IF as your revenue depends on members & certainly on air shows actors get ranking favor to keep their fan delusionally attached to India-Forums.com to increase revenue! sorry if this does not make sense but IF ranking absolutely makes zero sense & i will accept this even if my favorite is no1. . period
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Rohit Maxwell

This ranking system is getting more biased day by day 👏
Where an actor who has max FANS n max comments in COMMENT SECTION is at 3rd
N
actors having less FANS n less COMMENTS IN PROFILE are leading

No transparecy indeed.