AsYa SS-The Distance Between Us- CHPT. 9&10 on pg.53 01/4/14

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

So remember after His Beautiful Dancer I said I might continue since y'all liked it so much? Well here's the prologue...I have three FFs in progress right now so forgive me for less than timely updates but I will update as soon as I can for all my stories. ðŸ˜‰

For those who haven't read His Beautiful Dancer...the premise for this SS starts there so you can read that first to catch up. ðŸ˜ƒ

~o~

Where we're at:
A few weeks later, Zoya was lazing around Asad's apartment when she got a call from one of the scouts from the fund-raiser. They'd selected her. She jumped up and down thanking the man profusely until he mentioned that she'd have to travel to Australia for six months to his dance school before they started on the production in New York. Her face fell. She told him she'd need time to think but what would she tell "Asad . . ." she whispered. 

Chapter Index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9&10
                                           ~o~

Prologue

"I'm sorry, are you telling me that if I don't come home you're ending this?" Zoya asked incredulously wishing Asad were standing in front of her because she really felt like hitting something right now.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." His voice held no emotion and that made Zoya even angrier. What was going on? She'd thought everything was fine but ever since he'd flown down here to see her, he'd been acting strangely. 

Even as her anger built, she felt a great sadness fill her. She had fallen in love with him. They hadn't said the words yet but she knew how she felt. She'd hoped he felt the same way but he seemed ready to end this, to let go of everything. He'd pursued her, she'd opened herself up to being with him and now he was ready to end their relationship if she didn't give up the best career opportunity she'd gotten ... ever.

"What are you saying Asad? I thought you were okay with this?" Her eyes started to feel puffy and she knew it was from the silent tears that wouldn't stop falling. "You told me you were okay with this."

Zoya breathed in deeply as she waited for him to speak. "I was okay with it... not anymore. Come home or its over Ms. Farooqui." Ms Farooqui? Why did he suddenly start to be formal with her? She wanted to scream. None of this made sense. "What is wrong with you Mr. Khan?" She said his name with an edge, her anger winning out over the pain in her chest.

He didn't answer and his silence frustrated her. "Time for rehearsal Zoya." Her coordinator called to her and she snapped back remembering she was at work. The best job she'd gotten doing something she loved. Something she loved, that the man she loved wanted her to give up. Since she realized she loved him she felt like she could do anything for him. Anything just to make him happy but she didn't think she could do this. Not when he was being like this.

"Asad-" she began but his voice stopped her. "I said what I said and now it's up to you. I'll either see you in a day or I won't again." His voice was so hard...so serious, so unemotional, she couldn't believe this was the same man who paid for her dance partner to have the best medical care so she could dance at the showcase. That he was the same man who despite not having danced much, practiced dances with her he'd probably never done before just so she'd be ready in time for her performance. This wasn't the same man who wiped her tears when she thought her chances at being scouted were gone with her partners illness.

"There's no need to wait." she said, her voice firm as she fought for the courage to say what she had to. "I'm not coming back." All she heard on the other line was the click of the phone disconnecting as she sank to the floor of her workplace in front of all the other dancers and her bosses and cried.

It was short I know...An we'll find out as the story goes on why Asad behaved the way he did... I can't give everything away in the Prologue :P

Tell me how you feel about this new SS, my first SS, below ðŸ˜‰

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Whats wrong with him?! I feel so bad for them. But it must be a big reason as to why he wants to break up. It was too short! And you need to update quickly too! 
Im anxious to find out whats next.
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg yes you've got me hooked already. You need to update soon ðŸ˜³
Homeslice thumbnail
Candy :D Bohit Saras chae. But starting starting crying kyun? :(
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And I see the creative juices are flowing freely these days 😆. You're coming up with stories faster than I can change clothes! 
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah what a twist

Love it!
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

And I see the creative juices are flowing freely these days 😆. You're coming up with stories faster than I can change clothes! 

I don't know...I was just doing nothing as usual :P and I decided to start on this and it just flowed like this...😆 I might end up with too many stories to update soon ðŸ¤£
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Omg yes you've got me hooked already. You need to update soon ðŸ˜³

I will ðŸ˜ƒ
angel2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice...so creepy prologue...😉
why is Asad dng dis...the reason might b really sumthng big...
continue soon...😊

thnks fr the pm...and do pm me wen u update...😊
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start... Please continue soon n pm me for the update please.