Frequent Posters

-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats to all the  winners and the runners ! πŸ˜³
ABHI !!!  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Jaan you rock all the way ! 
Really really happy for you !  β€οΈ

Though I wasn't able to vote, I had a great time hearing the songs after sometime !
Kudos to all the participants for their wonderful songs ! πŸ‘

Beautiful thread!!😳
Edited by arshi4evr16 - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@MyInspirationz- Thank you soo much hun!! πŸ˜³πŸ€— 

@Predator- Thank you so much Sonia for your kind words πŸ˜³πŸ€— Btw my name is Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi πŸ˜³

@Sri-  Sri !! Thank youu sooo much !! πŸ€—πŸ˜³

@nightqueen- Hi sweetie πŸ€— Thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— Awww you are too kind😳Pakka !! Partyyy for youuu all after my exams,promisee :D 

@Sweths- Sweths !! πŸ€—Thank you sooo much di !! :D πŸ€—

@Munni- Munniii!! Awww thank you sooo much dear,I feel so honoured 😳 πŸ€—

@Appyy- Apppyy!! I really really did love your entry,I have to tell you this :D You sangg Titanic wala song na ? I really did like it ,you have a very sweet voice hun πŸ˜³ Thank you so much sweetie for your wishes πŸ€—

@Rosh- Was your entry Iktara ?? I really liked it di !! You have a different voice,husky but really sweet <3 πŸ˜³ I still cant believe that I have won,ennamo kanavu mathiri iruku πŸ˜† Thank you soo much for your wishes di πŸ€—

@clementina- Thank you so much hun!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@Nikki- Awww you really are a sweetheart !! πŸ€—Thank you so so much <3  In fact through your PM only,I came to know that the results were out!! So firstly,thank you for that πŸ€—Tu tho badi baat bol rahi hai,gallery and all OMGG😲🀣 Thank you so much hun for your wishes and tere ko bhi big Congrats,I really really loved your entry,tu tho already jaanti hai yeh :D !! πŸ€—

@Steph- OMG Steph !! This really came as a bahut bada surprise I tell youu πŸ˜† Thank you so much sweetie for wishing me  πŸ€—

@arshi4evr16- Manjuuu!! Awww thank you so much sweetheart for your kind words and wishes πŸ€—I feel soo honoured and blessed ❀️ Thank youu sooo much hunπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Thank you all,dil se πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Congrats guys!! nice entries and really it needs lots of guts to enter into a competition and my congrats to each and every one who participated...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

@Nikki- Awww you really are a sweetheart !! πŸ€—Thank you so so much <3  In fact through your PM only,I came to know that the results were out!! So firstly,thank you for that πŸ€—Tu tho badi baat bol rahi hai,gallery and all OMGG😲🀣 Thank you so much hun for your wishes and tere ko bhi big Congrats,I really really loved your entry,tu tho already jaanti hai yeh :D !! πŸ€—

@bold..
ismein kaunsi badi baat yaar?u SHOULD..ek toh sing u so well n upar se u bein one among IF-IDOLs-arent these reasons more than enough for u to open one?

i hv been sayin the same thing to Naz(SiriuslySujal)the same thing since last year..

bt u two r bein kaamchors..i tell u..πŸ˜†...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

@bold..
ismein kaunsi badi baat yaar?u SHOULD..ek toh sing u so well n upar se u bein one among IF-IDOLs-arent these reasons more than enough for u to open one?

i hv been sayin the same thing to Naz(SiriuslySujal)the same thing since last year..

bt u two r bein kaamchors..i tell u..πŸ˜†...

I knew ki tu yeh kahegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I guess I agree with you here πŸ€£πŸ€£
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Many Congratulations to all the participants, the runners up  as well as the winners, here's wishing u all many more achievements in the future!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
congratulations Abhiii!πŸ€—
@Roshu You sing tooo??!😳
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wait, what? I won the jury vote and came second in the popular vote? πŸ˜² I fully believed I would not feature anywhere in these results! What a pleasant surprise!

It's been so long I've even forgotten which entry numbers I voted for. Going to have to go back and refresh my memory and see if the people I voted for won or not! But wow, seriously, thank you guys so much for voting for me, and thank you to the judges for appreciating my entry. It feels great!

I'ma go and update my siggy box now πŸ˜ƒ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Congratulations to all! Special mention to the person who sang Saiiyaan; WOW. Seriously, WOW. I'm a singer and to transpose something as low as Saiiyaan to sing it in Soprano is freaking difficult. I'm a soprano myself but I've never been able to do justice to the song, but Saiiyaan was just beyond amazing. Kudos to you! [PS: I think I am referring to entry 11?]

Hey! If you mean mine, then thank you very much indeed! Really glad you liked my rendition πŸ˜³
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Hey! If you mean mine, then thank you very much indeed! Really glad you liked my rendition πŸ˜³

You were entry 11 right? Yes, I LOVED yours! Saiiyaan is one of my favorite Kailash Kher songs, and you did complete justice to it! I mean like it is SO SO difficult to transpose his low voice and sing it, but you made it look like a breeze, as if the song was always meant to be sung by a female! Seriously, I now realised you won first place [cause I went back and cross checked my votes]; and I SO SO happy for you. I mean seriously, your rendition was perfect. 

And basically if you managed to read through my fangirling πŸ˜† I'd wanna say that your song was awesome, you're awesome, and congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ This was SO deserving!

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago