Sushil Kumar, an Indian World Champion wrestler, on Sangram in TOI

ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sangram is doing well in Bigg Boss: Sushil Kumar

With wrestler Sangram Singh on the controversial show 'Bigg Boss', his colleagues Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt confess that sportspersons, especially people involved in games other than cricket are devoid of any glamour and therefore have to go on TV shows to get more popular.

Says Sushil Kumar, "Sportspersons like us, who are too busy training and focusing on our career, never get to come in the public eye like cricketers.The glamour quotient in cricket is fixed since the game is very popular in the country. It is sad that though the government recognises us, we have to be on reality shows to connect with the masses. There is nothing wrong in participating on the show, but then sometimes you lose your concentration on the sport so even when I was offered a reality show like Nach Baliye, I declined. I watch the show for Sangram and he is is doing well. He is my friend for years now."

On the other hand, Yogeshwar says that he would never tolerate the kind of nonsense Sangram is taking on the show. He says, "He is a simple man and it's only because of him that I watch the show. Yeh tu ta... aur gaalis sehen karne wala aadmi nahi hoon main. However, I agree that such shows would connect sportspersons more with the masses. Sangram is doing well on the show, but I wonder if it will help me if I participated in it, because I can't be as patient as Sangram."
Edited by ManjuBlore - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glcd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Sushil kumar says he watch Bigg Boss show for Sangram.πŸ˜›.  
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God!

How many posts based on one TOI article???

Just copy -pasting from another post:

Have they said anywhere Sangram won a Gold Medal in Commonwealth Wrestling Championhips?😲

Thanks to this marketed TV hype, may be they THINK, Sangram is a wrestler...and indeed he is a 'Wrestler' if you consider WWP or De Dena Dhan WRESTLING...and just saying we are with a PEHELWAAN!😊

That doesn't mean Sangram isn't lying when it comes to Commonwealth Gold Medal claim! Thats pure bullshit!

Read this fully:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3810314
glcd thumbnail
If sangram Wrong he should be Punished.but As per the law, one is innocent until proven guilty.πŸ˜‰
ManjuBlore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Oh God!

Have they said anywhere Sangram won a Gold Medal in Commonwealth Wrestling Championhips?😲

Thanks to this marketed TV hype, may be they THINK, Sangram is a wrestler...and indeed he is a 'Wrestler' if you consider WWP or De Dena Dhan WRESTLING...and just saying we are with a PEHELWAAN!😊

That doesn't mean Sangram isn't lying when it comes to Commonwealth Gold Medal claim! Thats pure bullshit!

Read this fully:

I liked Sangram as a participant in BB house. He is carefully playing the game. So I posted this piece from TOI, because it is said by another Wrestler. Not with the intention of proving some point.

Oh God!

Read this fully:

With all due respect please give others the opportunity to post their view point or look at other articles pertaining to him without rushing in to prove Sangram is a liar.

Most of us have read your post from earlier. Please give members the breathing room to form their opinion on the issue as well. It is up to you :-) :-)
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: glcd

If sangram Wrong he should be Punished.but As per the law, one is innocent until proven guilty.πŸ˜‰

it has already been proven that he hasn't won any commonwealth games gold medal.. and most of his achievements were "fabricated"..and that he's not an athlete, he does mock staged wrestling in poor man's WWF type show..

and nothing's wrong with that..its an occupation..but he hasn't won any official wrestling medals..
Edited by AlayneStone - 10 years ago
glcd thumbnail

From the Day one 2,3 members repeating same thing about sangram.whats the point of this...if he is criminal why bigg boss keep him.

if some one say good thing about sangram this post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3810314   spamming everywhere why ??????????  whats the connection between this with the show??? because of this now iam become fan of Sangram...πŸ˜†   

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: glcd

If Sangram is wrong big boss bataayengeπŸ˜‰
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God!

Read this fully:

if  he was lying then Sushil Kumar would have mentioned it  that all the points salman mention for sangram are not true ... i have yet to here from any wrestling body that his claims are lies