Madhu:Bhartiya Nari - Homemaker - My foot!

imsuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CVs shown Madhu as typical bhartiy girl who does puja, believe in God and takes care of her family. She goes all out of the way to do pujas and vrat for her husband. 
No matter what? Whatever may be the situation No indian women will slap her husband in any case.
And its very common in urban couple to take such decisions. There is nothing wrong about RK's thinking. She should understand him and his emotions, his point of view and talk it out. And not slap him.
This is too strong reaction from Madhu and especially from a girl who supposed to be a great Bhartiy nari and so called pativrata ...
CVs should have some sense about a women. Women will never slap her husband in any case. Will husband especially an Indian husband will accept this kind of reaction. 
I really hate CVs for such a thappad to RK. ITs not justified. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thappad to rk is completely justified bjcoz rk is a fool and always falls 8n the trap of ex girlfriend despo's words
When your husband tells you to kill your child what will you do???
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well, could you stand being asked to abort your first child??
The slap was defineitly justified, and much needed!
RK needs to stop getting effected by what other people say!

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Well, could you stand being asked to abort your first child??
The slap was defineitly justified, and much needed!
RK needs to stop getting effected by what other people say!

Completely agree😊. A loving husband can never tell his biwi to abort their first child under any circumstances
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Oh bharatiya nari hone ka matlb ye hota hain ki chup chap apne pati k bkbs saho chahe wo tumhare child ko ku na marna chahe fir bhi chup raho?
ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you must be kidding right ? husband ask her to abort their baby ..what reaction u expct from her ? to hug and kiss him and support him ? slap was indeed right.rk deserve that !!!
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsuv

CVs shown Madhu as typical bhartiy girl who does puja, believe in God and takes care of her family. She goes all out of the way to do pujas and vrat for her husband. 
No matter what? Whatever may be the situation No indian women will slap her husband in any case.
And its very common in urban couple to take such decisions. There is nothing wrong about RK's thinking. She should understand him and his emotions, his point of view and talk it out. And not slap him.
This is too strong reaction from Madhu and especially from a girl who supposed to be a great Bhartiy nari and so called pativrata ...
CVs should have some sense about a women. Women will never slap her husband in any case. Will husband especially an Indian husband will accept this kind of reaction. 
I really hate CVs for such a thappad to RK. ITs not justified. 

Sorry disagree . Madhu has always slapped RK so nothing new. She always is more physical with him .

This time I fell the slap is well deserved , she has a history of her birth and is very sensitive about this matter plus what Rk said is not some casual thing , it is a life of the child she dreams . I don't see why she is wrong if she slaps him because is shocked at his suggestion.

Please don't don't talk about Indian woman and men and generalize.
silent.desire thumbnail
🤔Seeing RK's pov he was not wrong... Madhu's reaction was too strong... if we think RK aren't wrong at all. If we stood and see from man's pov... ya right who will go to see pregnant lady movie in theatre... forget pregnant.. married female work rarely after marriage so how mummy can work specially when character is like Anamika... and if this movie flop what RK will have to him to give... ek tho khud dependent ho gaya. He is not wrong in his pov.
trolldemortx thumbnail
urm! The question is, what should RK give his first priority to??
The baby, or the movie!
and if he picks the movie over his unborn child.. I'm not cool with it!

ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After watching the episode I don't think RK is wrong.. Where is he wrong if he wants to give his child a better future? If he doesn't want to bring up a child in this situation?

Though his stand was wrong.. He should have made Madhu understand it calmly rather than shouting at her.. So even Madhu ain't wrong.. It was a shock for her so that sudden outburst was natural! 🤔