Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Prachi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

urm! The question is, what should RK give his first priority to??
The baby, or the movie!
and if he picks the movie over his unborn child.. I'm not cool with it!

The question is not whether his priority is baby or movie .. Actually RK is concerned that the movie will flop due to madhu's pregnancy and due to which he won't be able to give his child a proper upbringing which his child deserves .. Actually he is right in a way who will watch a newcomer with a heroine centric movie and that too when she is pregnant .. And i don't blame madhu though as she is thinking like a mother ..
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Prachi_

The question is not whether his priority is baby or movie .. Actually RK is concerned that the movie will flop due to madhu's pregnancy and due to which he won't be able to give his child a proper upbringing which his child deserves .. Actually he is right in a way who will watch a newcomer with a heroine centric movie and that too when she is pregnant .. And i don't blame madhu though as she is thinking like a mother ..

your right! 😳
But Dipali's and Mehul's words have made a great impact on RK..
This is not a decision he himself thought and took!
He is acting like a puppet, and didn't think twice before saying!
Thats what ticked me off! 😳

Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsuv

CVs shown Madhu as typical bhartiy girl who does puja, believe in God and takes care of her family. She goes all out of the way to do pujas and vrat for her husband. 
No matter what? Whatever may be the situation No indian women will slap her husband in any case.
And its very common in urban couple to take such decisions. There is nothing wrong about RK's thinking. She should understand him and his emotions, his point of view and talk it out. And not slap him.
This is too strong reaction from Madhu and especially from a girl who supposed to be a great Bhartiy nari and so called pativrata ...
CVs should have some sense about a women. Women will never slap her husband in any case. Will husband especially an Indian husband will accept this kind of reaction. 
I really hate CVs for such a thappad to RK. ITs not justified. 

@ Bold : i strongly disagree..i'll ask to u WHY ?? why wont a Indian Woman ever slap her husband even if he speaks wrong or does wrong.
i know he was saying right...but asking to abort child is not the solution...surely NOT.

it was a reaction from a mother not a wife..and a mother doesnt care whoever comes infront her if its for her child.
imsuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafiatabassum99

Thappad to rk is completely justified bjcoz rk is a fool and always falls 8n the trap of ex girlfriend despo's words

When your husband tells you to kill your child what will you do???

I was talking about strong reaction. RK is right here. Madhu shouldnt have slapped him. Its not justified though I understand her anger. Slap is not required. She can give bhashan as usual but not slap. Though its wrong that he falled for deepalis words ye baat use tabhi madhu ko bol deni thi when she told him this good news. 
Movie is flop if she is pregnant. Its a fact of industry 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
u cannot blame her
she was right in her own way