Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Suhana..

only gone through 1st page not interested in reading blah blah and lampe post well want to say if SHAROn didnt force REY to go to the engagement  u ppl couldnt have got any LLHH and tr moments u coulkd have got their rona dhona part and blah blah well serious if taani gets engaged it would like she belongs to vishesh fr both rey and sharon this occassion was last chance they win their lovwe back thats why she asked rey to come and not to forget rey destoryed so much between swaron by interfering in between but still she forgived him and taani selfishness everyone knows i better not comment 

sharon unkindness 🤢 🥱

...uuummm...forget it...
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I usually don't comment on forum topics these days but sharon is close to my heart n i like discussions on her. The episode u refer to is one i hv seen n sharon was unkind in d sense dat if it were rey in her place he wudnt hv acted like her but she was 'being sharon' whose top most priority is winnin swayam bk at d moment. One f d best things abt sharey frndship is dat sharon isnt scared of portrayin her dark side to rey, she dsnt hv to worry abt being morally judged and so she can b unapologetically selfish. Also she dsnt need to worry abt being morally judged by her fans who have  accepted her along with the  various shades of her nature. Sharon can b very extreme in her approach whn pushed to d edge n now it is exactly d 'do or die' situation for her that can mk her act in ways that may not hold good with many, u for one..😛 but dats ok.. u dont need to love her like we do.. n we dont need to b sorry for deriving viewer pleasure out of d character  we understand n relate to.. pls dont quote me for a verbal duel anyone cos such things seldom changes our fascination fr our fav characters and only takes up a lot f energy😳
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

I usually don't comment on forum topics these days but sharon is close to my heart n i like discussions on her. The episode u refer to is one i hv seen n sharon was unkind in d sense dat if it were rey in her place he wudnt hv acted like her but she was 'being sharon' whose top most priority is winnin swayam bk at d moment. One f d best things abt sharey frndship is dat sharon isnt scared of portrayin her dark side to rey, she dsnt hv to worry abt being morally judged and so she can b unapologetically selfish. Also she dsnt need to worry abt being morally judged by her fans who have  accepted her along with the  various shades of her nature. Sharon can b very extreme in her approach whn pushed to d edge n now it is exactly d 'do or die' situation for her that can mk her act in ways that may not hold good with many, u for one..😛 but dats ok.. u dont need to love her like we do.. n we dont need to b sorry for deriving viewer pleasure out of d character  we understand n relate to.. pls dont quote me for a verbal duel anyone cos such things seldom changes our fascination fr our fav characters and only takes up a lot f energy😳

so wonderfully said shalini👏 
Breezy. thumbnail
Haaaww where i was dreaming when so many things happened here 😲🤣

I don't know about sharon being selfish. But at the time when she said 'pyaar mein selfish hona padta hai' Just reminded me of one episode(Long time back) When she said  to taani Pyaar selfish nahi selfless ho ta hai or something like that 🤢

Edited by -upama- - 10 years ago
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Because she is Sharon Rai Prakash😎
or would be Sharon Shekhawat☺️
Either selfish or unkind...the fact is she rocks⭐️
P.S: I'm a both TR & SS Fan
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -upama-

Haaaww where i was dreaming when so many things happened here😲🤣

I don't know about sharon being selfish. But at the time when she said 'pyaar mein selfish hona padta hai' Just reminded me of one episode(Long time back) When she said to taani Pyaar selfish nahi selfless ho ta hai or something like that🤢

I've been seeing this reply and I really dun agree.. U can't seriously compare these two situations!! See Taani was being selfish towards Rey, her love itself.. She was making rey choose between her and dance, two things which Rey can't live without.. That was one kind of selfish where she was thinking about her needs n overlooking her partner's... Sharon is not doing that.. Sharon's selfishness is not being directed towards swayam, instead shes being selfish to win back her love.. These 2 situations are totally different, not to be compared in any way.. The words said may have been more or less the same but meaning n circumstances are different..

As for sharon's selfish behaviour towards rey.. Well yeah priority is swayam for her.. She's determined to win him back n for that she'll do anything, esp since she feels that its her last chance.. But that does not mean she didnt think about Rey.. Her monologue just before that scene shows that she was concerned for Rey as well.. We can't judge her based on only that scene with Rey.. We have to consider the previous scene as well, as the scene with Rey is just a continuation..
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Sharon was being too selfish at that moment. If you ask me, I would have been pissed if my best frn had done that.
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -upama-

Haaaww where i was dreaming when so many things happened here 😲🤣

I don't know about sharon being selfish. But at the time when she said 'pyaar mein selfish hona padta hai' Just reminded me of one episode(Long time back) When she said  to taani Pyaar selfish nahi selfless ho ta hai or something like that 🤢

taani o pyar mein sefless hona hain- pyar mein kya- usko dosti mein/ as a gs/ as a sister bhi selfless hona hain
sharon tho kabhi selfish aur kabhi selfish hosakthi hain

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't agree that Sharon is selfish! Yeah, I mean, at some point of time all of us are selfish in some way.. And whatever she did was only and only for working in both the directions. She gave a bahana of "mere last hope yeh engagement hai..." which was true only and only for making Rey come to the engagement!!! Coz agar Rey aaya nahi hota, toh he wouldn't have faced the truth! Where were you when her monologue happened in the girls locker room? 
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihi4VruShan

I don't agree that Sharon is selfish! Yeah, I mean, at some point of time all of us are selfish in some way.. And whatever she did was only and only for working in both the directions. She gave a bahana of "mere last hope yeh engagement hai..." which was true only and only for making Rey come to the engagement!!! Coz agar Rey aaya nahi hota, toh he wouldn't have faced the truth! Where were you when her monologue happened in the girls locker room? 

without watching the monologue they are just assuming 🥱.. may be they didnt wanted rey to come fr taani's engagement..