prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 sharon- shes selfish understood/she can only see her pov accepted/ she cares a damn about the world-world would care a damn too/ and whatever...im in no mood to delve deep into the diva s psyche in general

but what she did today was nothing short of unkindness- it was unbelievably harsh even by her own stds- even the misunderstanding between K/R duirng early days had some reason- she hated kriya but this---whtas the reason??

this person says her pyaar is away from her and she knows how it feels- ummm..that makes the matter worse- she knows and she doesnt care how rey would feel?
this person couldnt see aashi do a dance with swayam- and she wants rey to go to taani s engagement?
this person couldnt hear when swayam told her he would give someone else a chance  but rey has to move on.
swayam has told her in all posible ways that its over and she doesnt want to give up but she says rey has to move on- she encouraged the breakup in the first place( though it was 100% reys mistake/blunder whatever)

of course she was honest with rey- she wanted him to go for her own selfish reasons(hes an emotional fool anyway ) so we appreciate the honesty? at the cost of unindness to rey- no  ur honesty can gth.

bachpan ki dost ya jawaani ki or whoever , what she did today was unforgivable- asing rey to go to taanis engagement for her lovelife s sake. spare a thought for him too- of course he ll feel bad so what he has to move on and the worst was that she thought of rey only after evryone decided that she ll stay back...she hadnt offered to stay back.
why dont u move on sharon? how i wish she gets a taste of her own medicine but unfortunately she never will.

and please fans-dont try saying rey will meet taani so its good- ends dont justify the means- the guys could have just forced him to come saying he needs to get over it instead of giving this horrifying proof of friendship.

but of course she gave the answer- its okay to be selfish in love! and what else was that- emotional blackmail- im sure u dont want to see me in ur position.
HOnestly girl u amazed me today- to think i made a post pro sharon few days back

Edited by prtn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as she said its her last chance to win back swayam likewise its d same fr rey too. i dnt knw by goin to d engagement thngs wil change r nt bt i knw fr sure dat sitting nd sulking will surely wont do ne good nd u xpect d guys to do dat who dnt even knw watz ri8 or wrong fr dem?? newayz as sharon said being selfish is allowed wen u r in love (tani has been too n various ocassions fr her love) and sharey r bst of frnds, during d adi fiasco sharon too gave up a lot of thngs fr rey, this is called true frndship!Edited by shreyasi28 - 10 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

as she said its her last chance to win back swayam likewise its d same fr rey too. i dnt knw by goin to d engagement thngs wil change r nt bt i knw fr sure dat sitting nd sulking will surely wont do ne good and as sharon said being selfish is allowed wen u r in love and sharey r bst of frnds, during d adi fiasco sharon too gave up a lot of thngs fr rey, this is called true frndship!

πŸ‘πŸ‘
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it was wrong on Sharon's part to ask Rey to come for her on taani's engagement. But Rey has to face it, running away is not the solution. Sharon did right by asking him to come to the engagement but wrong in saying that "she will have the last chance to win swayam's love n trust."She should have told Rey to come by convincing him that this is the only right thing to do FOR REY. But she brought her own issues in between. That was wrong. About Sharon n Swayam and Rey n Taani, well both there situation n problems are different. Sharon is very sure that Swayam still loves her n she just have to prove that she also loves him too as Swayam never said that he doesn't love Sharon anymore, But Rey is not sure whether Taani loves him or not. He has to go nad find out why is taani doing this sagai so he has to talk to her . TakingRey to sagai is a wise decision even though Sharon has done it for her own selfish reasons.

😊
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

as she said its her last chance to win back swayam likewise its d same fr rey too. i dnt knw by goin to d engagement thngs wil change r nt bt i knw fr sure dat sitting nd sulking will surely wont do ne good nd u xpect d guys to do dat who dnt even knw watz ri8 or wrong fr dem?? newayz as sharon said being selfish is allowed wen u r in love (tani has been too n various ocassions fr her love) and sharey r bst of frnds, during d adi fiasco sharon too gave up a lot of thngs fr rey, this is called true frndship!

agree with u 😊
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a little selfish but in real life people tend to do this ...d3 is a realistic show Not a saas bahu saga so it's okay...taani has done so on a few occasions but it only made me love her more...anyways this is good na...now taarey will will meet and Rey usse bhagakar lejayegaπŸ˜†
--coco-- thumbnail
I felt that while telling about herself, she also managed to tell Rey about his condition.

Both of them want to win their love back.

The last chance for Sharon is Taani's engagement, so it is for Rey.

She tried to motivate him, you know like don't give up on your love, fight to win it back.

I just hope Rey should take it in this sense.
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wats last chance kya taani ke sagaai ke baad dharti phat jayega ya aasmaan gir jayega ... its all crap reason...
swayamsharon thumbnail
tanni want Rey to attain her sagai for what? Y swayam n gang said Rey bahane bana raha n should attain tanni engagement just becoz Sharon said she wants to attain for swayam too n she should be hanged?
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
well theres nothing new or surprised abt this side ... we all know na