Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: asha_TAAREY

Pyaar mein selfish ho na, banta hia kabhi kabhi.
But d situation in which Rey was there, her request was really not appealing.

exactly ray hain yaar- once just once think about hwo hes doing before asking for a favour
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

If u see it as blackmail I can't change ur view. Rey would have somehow made to come Taani's wedding. And that was the way it was set up. Agar Sharon was not told to stay back. Either of Swayam or Sharon would have convinced him for coming. They wanted to add this akhri chance tangent for SwaRon story. End of the day Rey ko aana hi tha.

see all these are possibilities...im only talking about whhat was shown- that way  taani ka engagement neednt have been the story ---not assuming stuf
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes sharon was selfish yesterday with rey and i am completely fine with it bcs its rey not swayam. Swayam is always been selfless in love, in friendship agar sharon swayam se selfish banjaathi he i dont like it but with rey its absolutely OK. bcs rey also many times behaved as a selfish friend with sharon. Ex. Rey breaking up with taani and he take sharon's help and also requested her not to tell all this to swayam so even though he know it may affect them still he requested sharon. Rey's interference in between swaron, during camping date sharon clearly mentioned she and swayam are on date still he didnt listen to her create whole drama. Adi n photoshoot when choreography changed sharon said she is comfortable but instead of understanding her situation he was so busy with passionate photo shoot.  Recently sharon denies her relationship with swayam infront of gang he told she is not his best friend fine he was justified there but when rey slapped swayam when sharon is angry he wanted her to forgive him he even didnt say a proper sorry to swayam...i can show you many reasons where rey behaved as a selfish friend to sharon n most of the time his selfish behaviour affected swaron, swayam, sharon. But yesterday sharon was selfish bcs that is good for both rey and sharon. One thing i always love about sharon is she is practical ek baitke rone se kuch nahi hota accept the fact and move on or try to get back your love this applies to both sharon n rey. Rey didn't understand that show she requested him to come for his best friend its good for rey...
I am not saying sharon is only best friend but the fact is sharon n rey dono hi selfish friends he ek dusre keliya n its absolutely fins these two are BEST FRIENDS...
prtn thumbnail

Read my comment. I also mentioned why she couldn't say on Rey's face. He was already so broken. Wud he have taken nicely if he was said "Taani ki sagai horahi hai, Wo apni zindagi mein aage bad chuki hai nd kisi aur ki hone jarahi hai. Aur ye baat tumhe samajhna hoga."

see the point is that she thought of rey going ONLY AFTER the gang decided she shud stay back..which came out of her love life requirements- its okay but she ased him a favour when hes down and upset
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannuluv

Yes sharon was selfish yesterday with rey and i am completely fine with it bcs its rey not swayam. Swayam is always been selfless in love, in friendship agar sharon swayam se selfish banjaathi he i dont like it but with rey its absolutely OK. bcs rey also many times behaved as a selfish friend with sharon. Ex. Rey breaking up with taani and he take sharon's help and also requested her not to tell all this to swayam so even though he know it may affect them still he requested sharon. Rey's interference in between swaron, during camping date sharon clearly mentioned she and swayam are on date still he didnt listen to her create whole drama. Adi n photoshoot when choreography changed sharon said she is comfortable but instead of understanding her situation he was so busy with passionate photo shoot.  Recently sharon denies her relationship with swayam infront of gang he told she is not his best friend fine he was justified there but when rey slapped swayam when sharon is angry he wanted her to forgive him he even didnt say a proper sorry to swayam...i can show you many reasons where rey behaved as a selfish friend to sharon n most of the time his selfish behaviour affected swaron, swayam, sharon. But yesterday sharon was selfish bcs that is good for both rey and sharon. One thing i always love about sharon is she is practical ek baitke rone se kuch nahi hota accept the fact and move on or try to get back your love this applies to both sharon n rey. Rey didn't understand that show she requested him to come for his best friend its good for rey...

I am not saying sharon is only best friend but the fact is sharon n rey dono hi selfish friends he ek dusre keliya n its absolutely fins these two are BEST FRIENDS...

ur first line- ur fine with sharons selfishness and im not. full stop.
btw rey never been selfish in friendship or love

Edited by prtn - 10 years ago
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: prtn

yes shes real and her reality is selfishness and ive never ( like swayam says) had a problem with her nature but when  selfishness becomes unkindness ...twice recently- then its not correct

yahaan taani ki baat nahin chal rahin hain- its about sharon and rey ONLY

hv u listened to her monologue bfr talking to rey. watch it..fir bolna..
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Here is my theory. Theres two aspect of the scene for both Rey and Sharon herself. Prior to that scene in the SwaRon scene she told Swayam. Rey can't run away from the situation and he has to face reality. Which is 100% right. Running away from the situation will not help Rey in any way. And that is the reason why Taani also want him to come and see it himself so that he can move on and whats happening its happening for real. Now if Sharon went upto Rey and would have told all this stuff tumhe reality face karni hogi and all this stuff to him in his already that broken state. Would he have taken it rightly or wud have agreed to come. Sharon has ofcourse her reasons to go but she was just not thinking bout herself but Rey too. So to make Rey come to the engagement she told him her condition which was true in every aspect. She was not lying to make him come and make him suffer by watching Taani's engagement. This was not her intention. If not for any other thing and she knows Rey would definitely do this for his friend which will eventually help him only. If she would have been selfish she would not have gone to Rey's house to listen to him when her own life is falling into pieces.

I really loved your theory. . .

Had felt really bad after seeing "Rey - Sharon conversation". . .
I didn't like the way Sharon kept on saying about her problem. . .

Ya, i agree to you. If Sharon had said only about moving on stuffs to Rey. . . that also won't have been good. . . Like, already he is heartbroken; it would have hurt him more...

But don't you think, she should have added moving on stuffs also. . .

Sharon sounded so selfish. She was all saying about "her last chance", "her pain", "her love", her situation", "her helplessness" etc etc. . .

And her statement "pyaar kiya hai. . . selfish hona allowed hai, right???"
I remember, months ago she only have said "pyaar me log Selfish nahi. . .Selfless hote hai"

To be straightforward and honest, is really good and appreciable. . .
But, situation also should be considered. . .

Anyways. . . "whether Sharon was right or not?" will be a debate which is never gonna end. . .

😊

P. S. : *edited*

Edited by sonisam22 - 10 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail

no she emotional blackmailed him into comming which is not right- and who says u ahve to attend ur ex GF/BF engagement??
@red- she has her reasons first second and last - bcoz she told him to come only after the gang decied she shud stay back- uske pehle kya rey ko reality face karne ki zaroorat nahin thi??

see. shes not ashamed of what she did and shes happy with it- as fans u can justify her- like swayam u can only accept her selfishness and say i like her inspite of her selfishness thats it

so as sharon fans we can say she is right as rey fan you are also doing the same. You want one best friend for rey n understand his situations n we are thinging about sharon. If you say sharon as selfish i can also show you many situations in which rey is very selfish...But the fact is cvs ko rey ko taani ki engagement me llana tha uske liye cvs kisi bhi character ko situation keliye change karsakthe he bcs REY the HERO...baaki sab side characters...
prtn thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

hv u listened to her monologue bfr talking to rey. watch it..fir bolna..

yes- her monologue watched now actually-again- went from ive to goto the sagaaiii for ---reasons and then rey ke liye bhi achha hoga bcoz -----mera last chance will go...will it be good to ask him?? ...uskeliye bhi achha hain...i need to go i have to go---- i will ask him to go for my sake

she thought he has to face the music ONLY after the gang decided that she has to stay back- im not saying she wasnt concerned about him but she was way more concerned about herself and i think its not right
tannuluv thumbnail

ur first line- ur fine with sharons selfishness and im not. full stop.
btw rey never been selfish in friendship or love

red: really then i think you dont watch d3 regularly...bcs i already mentioned my reasons doubt he tho go na watch your selfish rey