Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I was super busy today..and the moment i come..all I see is bashing 🤔
ThisisPriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

I was super busy today..and the moment i come..all I see is bashing🤔

Xactly!!! My mood is soo OFF :( don't feel like coming here at all :/ like seriously! Ppl are discussing Ksg's Hair? Its his Hair let him do whatever he wants..we are no one to interfere! I'm sure he's growing his hair for a reason! And once he's done doing wat he wants to he'll cut dem! D only thing I'm excited abt is today's episode and ZRA!
Oishi23 thumbnail
The thing is...
Internet pe ''CERTAIN'' group of people ke scream karne se..KSG will not turn into Unprofessional...

The people for whom he is working...PH, Makers... when they have no problem with his hair.. WHO are these people  to Judge karan  and call him unprofessional. ???

I am sure MAKERS knows Asad's character better than any of us.. and they have no problem with his... so let them decide who is professional & who is not... 

Anyway... the main thing is... here in this forum people loves to bash KSG/ ASAD...

Now that they can't bash Asad...as he is very good now a days.. So they have targeted KSG... No wonder 

Afterall KSG/Asad is the main scapegoat for the bashing purpose here in this forum 
Edited by _Oishi_ - 10 years ago
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was super busy today..and the moment i come..all I see is bashing 🤔

the oly thing i see these days in forum is ppl bashing ksg/asad
they have got nothing to bash so started bashing abt his hair

bright side of this is my ksg hair is sooo famous this proves how popular my ksg is

i just love my ksg no matter he shaves head or grows hair as long as he wants and i find him sexy in pony 😳

ManoRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The thing is...

Internet pe ''CERTAIN'' group of people ke scream karne se..KSG will not turn into Unprofessional...

The people for whom he is working...PH, Makers... then they have no problem with his hair.. WHO are these people to Judge karan and call him unprofessional. ???

I am sure MAKERS knows Asad's character better than any of us.. and they have no problem with his... so let them decide who is professional & who is not...

Anyway... the main thing is... here in this forum people loves to bash KSG/ ASAD...

Now that they can't bash Asad...as he is very good now a days.. So they have targeted KSG... No wonder

Afterall KSG/Asad is the main scapegoat for the bashing purpose here in this forum

WORD I am hell pissed the first thing I see as soon as I open this forum is 'certain' people are bashing KSG for his hair like seriously it's his hair who the heck are they to decide whether he keeps his hair long or short
Anyways it's useless no effect on these people 🥱
By the way I am loving the pony 😳
Oishi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManoMaham

WORD I am hell pissed the first thing I see as soon as I open this forum is 'certain' people are bashing KSG for his hair like seriously it's his hair who the heck are they to decide whether he keeps his hair long or short

Arre... I am now used to it... 😆 first they bash Asad.. nwo that Asad is good.. they r bashing KSG... see i am not surprised 😆
shikaDD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManoMaham

join the group, me to in love with pony😳
Oishi23 thumbnail
anyway... forget it...
We will get cute ASYA scene today..I am excited 
shikaDD thumbnail

anyway... forget it...

We will get cute ASYA scene today..I am excited 

i'm waitin for jahapan six pack/Mr khan/akudu ahmed khan/Mr ocd to break the wall of his ocd ness today  i'm so waiting for that dinning table scene
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashikakapoor

join the group, me to in love with pony😳

me to in love with pony😳
he looked yummy n sexy☺️