Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
happy birthday to dolly di...
Hope you have a wonderful year full of happiness and that your wishes come true.
Congratulations on being even more experienced. I'm not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today.
God Bless you and your family including the little bundle of joy

kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Daljeet!!! May you have the best birthday of your life as you have a reason more to celebrate it- Your little angel😊. Have a blessed life with your husband,baby and family😊
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Many happy returns of the day Daljeet 🥳
I wish u have a happy life with your cute little bundle of joy and Shaleen..
Stay blessed always..

Edited by sarunholic_arhi - 10 years ago
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Daljeet, you're really sweet and you have a beautiful smile..keep smiling. You're really fun-loving and chirpy.Loved you as Anjali..no one could have potrayed the character of Arnav's Anjali di better than you. With lots of love..and good wishes!🤗 OMG! I forgot the main thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday dear daljeet , happy birthday to u😃 Have a budday blast with your little cute and adorable baby boy! xoxo ❤️

PS : We miss seeing you in designer sarees!😆
-Farah😳

Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh thts grt.🥳..will mk a editwa for our Di... 😃
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My Message -

Wishing you and Shaleen a very Happy Birthday Daljeet. Thank you so  much Daljeet for bringing our Anjali Di alive onscreen so beautifully. God Bless you both and congratulations for new arrival in your family. Stay Blessed and Keep Smiling..

Loads of love ,

Ritika
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very very Happy Birthday Daljeet...Many Many Happy returns of the day...I think u have already got the best Birthday gift ever this year...😊 may Allah bless you and the new member of you r famiily..Always keep smiling the spread the smile to others also...When i first watched u as anjali in IPKKND , I was saying to my MoM That i have never seen such a lovely , beautiful and caring sister anywhere...And of course u have portrayed the role so perfectly..Thank you so much daljeet for playing the Anjali role 😳...Again  a very Happy birthday and i hope that u will get all the happiness, success and prosperity of this world🤗Edited by -WhatThe- - 10 years ago
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Daljeet !!
May God bless you, Shaleen and your baby boy. May today and everyday be a wonderful day for you.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful gift you got on your B'day Daljeet? No woman would get a better gift than this, yes your son😃. A very happy B'day to you and wish you have a nice time with your family.

Many Many happy returns of the day Daljeeth!!!!!!!
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago