Khushwant Walia as Akshay

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi There,
The Gustakh Dil page on IF says that Khushwant Walia will play Akshay's role in Gustakh Dil but this information is not correct as Khushwant is playing Rubel in Pyar ka Dard.  An actor can do 2 shows at a time but Rubel's character is very important in Pyar ka Dard so I am not sure if he will be playing Akshay anymore i.e. if there is really scope for an Akshay in GD. 

Be it Khushwant or another actor, I just want Akshay to be the 3rd element in the NIkhil Lajo relationship and want the focus to be taken away from Ishana and Nikhil. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
didnt knooow new character was coooming intrestin :D
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That sounds interesting, I mean if someone comes between Nikhil and Laajo. But I dont think that would be soon.
I dont like it that actor from  Pyar ka Dard ( Rubel ). They can find someone better ðŸ˜Ž
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Very much needed and Lajjo firstly needs to go for further studies and meets him(new entry) over there.
Nikhil will understand the meaning of best of friends???
Lajjo also with her new friends needs to create a den where all friends will be meeting let see if Nikhil will be so kind, modern to understand.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read the storyline of Bou kotha kou (Bengali version of Gustakh Dil posted in this fourm). I believe Sagar Sen who makes Mouri (Lajjo) a star will be called Akshay in Gustakh Dil
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, I hope the new entry comes soon it will pacen up the show a bit more, I hope they get a good actor though coz everyone already acts so well
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's true the articles at the beginning of the show placed him in the role but his doing another show at the moment but I think they either might go for someone else for the role of Akshay or they have made some arrangement with the actor that his contract with Pyar ka dard will end, perhaps he is a central character for that track only in Pyar ka dard, and then his going to start the role of Akshay afterwards, wait and see. 

But I hope they move the story on from where it is now and start the role of Akshay soon to change Nikhil's feelings for Laajo. 
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

I just read the storyline of Bou kotha kou (Bengali version of Gustakh Dil posted in this fourm). I believe Sagar Sen who makes Mouri (Lajjo) a star will be called Akshay in Gustakh Dil

Great, I hope so to that would be soon that.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

It's true the articles at the beginning of the show placed him in the role but his doing another show at the moment but I think they either might go for someone else for the role of Akshay or they have made some arrangement with the actor that his contract with Pyar ka dard will end, perhaps he is a central character for that track only in Pyar ka dard, and then his going to start the role of Akshay afterwards, wait and see.

But I hope they move the story on from where it is now and start the role of Akshay soon to change Nikhil's feelings for Laajo.

Pkdh and ending never it has a good trp
The guy of pkdh def not coming he is needed in the shoow
I think they aree gooing fir someoneee else
FatehTejo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Siham.

Pkdh and ending never it has a good trp
The guy of pkdh def not coming he is needed in the shoow
I think they aree gooing fir someoneee else

Only if he want be here, and not there in the show. Who knows, anyway I dont like him, is better that they found someone who knows better act.